Sleeping Beauty

Beautiful Gift

 

"OMO!!" They all screamed. "W-Why is there a living breathing girl in there?!" Sandeul screamed. "Shush!! You'll wake her up!" Baro screamed ans hit his head.

"Hyung! There's a letter!" Gongchan handed it to CNU. He read it out loud.

Annyeong Haseyo~

As you can see this is our friend. Her name is Chae Minyoung. She's 19 and her birthday is on November 24.

You might think we're crazy for giving her to you and... we are. We have various reasons for sending you to her. And these reasons will remain a secret.

Please take care of her. We'll come by some time to pick her up. 

We have packed her clothes and games and her valuables. We also have a guide fro taking care of her. Kindly read them and follow them if you want to coninue living.

Here are our contact numbers if you need any help. Just don't send her back......

Kamahamnida.

   ~ Choi Eunjung.

"Well, we have no choice." CNU said. "Where will she sleep?" Baro asked. "She can sleep in my room. I'll just share with Sandeul." Jinyoung smiled. Gongchan lifted you up and placed you on Jinyoung's bed. "Haneul, you're dead." You whispered and Gongchan quickly ran away.

"Okay, so The purple bag are her clothes. The black one are her games. This small bag contains her valuables. But, what is this small pouch?" CNU said. He was about to open it but, Sandeul said something. "Hyung! It' says do not open. Min can only open this." CNU nodded and left it alone.

"I'll read the guide out loud." Jinyoung said.

Guide/ Things to know:

1. She's a girl with many needs.

2. She's very hot-headed and impatient.

3. Never get her mad.

4. When she does something wrong like trying to run away, threaten to break one of her game consoles or not eating a meal.

5. She likes playing games. especially Dynasty Warriors. Make sure to play one game with her everyday.

6. She likes eating. Always have food ready.

7. She jogs every morning. Make sure your with her or she'll run away.

8. Lock the doors when your away.

9. Only give her sweets/chocolates every 3 weeks.

10. Do whatever she asks for when she's on her period.

11. She likes dancing. So, take her to a studio every other week.

12. She's very childish.

13. Remain calm when she awakens.

14. Try to remain alive.

15. Fall in love with her.

"Fall in live with her?!" Jinyoung screamed as he read the last one out loud. "Hyung, it says, Just Kidding over here." Baro said and pointed below it. "Oh. Let's check up on her." Jinyoung said and went to you.

They surrounded you and kept staring at you.

"She's so pretty~" Sandeul smiled. "But, she sounds like a scary person." Baro continued. "She's like Sleeping Beauty!" Gongchan screamed. "Only to wake up when her prince charming kisses her." He continued. Everyone looked at each other and quickly tried to kiss you but, instead headbutted each other,

"Her friends are so ............thoughtful." Baro joked. "They even put a ribbon on her head!" He continued laughing. "The dress looks so good on her." Jinyoung smiled.

"Let's go sleep. I think she'll wake up in the morning." CNU said and everyone went out except for Jinyoung. "Good Night, Sleeping Beauty." He whispered and kissed your forehead.

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks to NEEDNOW from Candy Pops poster shop~~

Ain't it awesome~? :DD