Chapter 22

Beautiful Gift

Your brother advised you to stay in their dorm and wait for them to come back. You couldn't bear not knowing what has happened to Jinyoung. You would walk around an around the living room while in a deep thought.

*I hope he's okay.* *I hope he didn't see what happened between me and Minwoo.* You kept thinking. You groaned and collapsed on the couch. You stared at the ceiling for quite sometime and slowly fell asleep.

A few minutes later...

The members arrived home, tired and lifeless. "I'm.. going to shleep!" Sandeul mumbled and yawned. CNU was piggybacking Gongchan, who was asleep and laid him down on his bed. Baro couldn't walk straight and kept bumping on things. Jinyoung, on the other hand, was fine. No sign of fatigue at all.

He went up to the fridge and got a drink. He noticed you on the couch and raised an eyebrow. He walked over to you and squat infront of you. He gazed at your calm sleeping face and brushed your bangs back. *I forgive you, Minyoung but, I just can't forget it.*

He stood up and headed to his room. He sat down on the bed and finished his drink. After drinking, he placed the can on the table, lied down and fell asleep.

Next morning..

You slowly opened your eyes and sat up. You stretched and yawned. You looked around and noticed that bags were on the floor and knew that the boys were home. You instantly woke up rembering Jinyoung's condition. You stood up and headed for his/your room.

When you were about to open the door, the door opened and You saw Jinyoung. You softened and hugged him. "I'm sorry." You whispered. Jinyoung bit his lip and pretended not to know anything. "Sorry about what?" he asked. You looked at him and paused. *Maybe he doesn't know...* "I'm sorry for making you worry." You frowned. Jinyoung felt hurt that you didn't tell him the truth but, hid it. "It's alright, Minnie~ I was just tired." He assured you and smiled.

You walked back to the couch and sat beside Jinyoung. He slung your arm around you and you rested your head on his shoulders. He the tv and watched a variety show.

"Oh! It's Lee Gikwang!" You quietly squealed. Jinyoung looked at you. "You like him?" You shyly nodded. He frowned. "But you'll always be my number one!" You smiled and made a heart. Jinyoung chuckled and went back to watching.

 "I hear the TV!" Gongchan crawled out of his room with his eyes half open. You jumped back a bit seeing him appear out of nowhere. "What show is it?" he asked trying to stand up. "100 Points~" Jinyoung answered without taking his eyes of the tv.

"I heard someone say 100 Points!" Baro said as he popped out of the door. Again, you were surprised. "Yah! Hyung! It's 100 Points!" Baro screamed. "100 Points!" Sandeul and CNU shouted and appeared on the floor. You jumped back again in surprise. *They just keep popping out of nowhere don't they?*

"Oh! Go Yoseob-ah!!" Sandeul screamed. "Yah! That's your sunbae! Aren't you supposed to respect him?" You asked. "He's not here anyways. And I'm watching a show." Sandeul laughed and continued watching.

"GIKWANG IS GOING TO WIN THIS. HANDS DOWN." You exclaimed as you stood up. "I vote for Joon hyung!" Baro shouted. "NAH! BABEH GI HAS AN ALL-KILL MOVE. HE GON' WIN THIS." You defended. The boys stared at you.

"What?" You stared back at them. "I never knew you were crazy about Gikwang-sunbae." Jinyoung said. "Ani! I just.... just.. idolize him." You said. "Mhm~" Gongchan hummed. You rolled your eyes and kept watching.

"Shoud I do it now?" Gikwang asked. He strecthed his arms up and down. As he swayed it up and down, Joon knew what he was about to do. "Gikwang-ah! Andwae! No! Please don't do it!" He pleaded. Gikwang smirked and stretched again. A few seconds later, Gikwang did an awesome backflip with no hands.

Everyone screamed their heads off. Joon was left dumbfounded. "Do you want to continue?" The MC asked Joon. Joon shook his head slowly. "Gikwangie wins!" He announced.

"AWW YEAH! TOLD YA!" You exclaimed once more. "Minyoung's replacing me with Gikwang hyung!" Jinyoung pretended to cry. "No! No! No! I'm not!" You said shaking your hands infront of your face.

"I'm hungry. What do we have for breakfast?" Baro asked. "Go make your own breakfast." You lazily whined. "Fine." Baro pouted and went to the kitchen. He checked the cupboards and fridge. "Anyone up for ramen?" He asked. "Sure~" you chorused.

"What's the next show?" You asked. "Entertainment Weekly, I think." Sandeul said. You nodded and lied down on Jinyoung lap. You conituned watching TV and Jinyoung did, too. The others were busy preparing breakfast.

"B1A4's Leader, Jung Jinyoung, could you possibly have a girlfriend?" The announcer exclaimed. "No surprise here." You commented.

"Jung Jinyoung's girlfriend, to be revealed!" The other announcer continued. "I hope they get it right." You pouted. "Jung Jinyoung's girlfriend, shouldn't you stick to one?" Another announcer asked. You titled your head. "What could that possibly mean?" You looked over at Jinyoung who had the same clueless expression as you.

"Boyfriend's No Minwoo, past girlfriend revealed! No Minwoo states, "I'm getting her back. No matter what.'' "  Your eyes widened. Your heart sunk and you sweated a lot. *.*

"What's this about B1A4?" CNU asked. You gulped and started rubbing your hands together. "I think it's about Noona~" Gongchan said. "Hmm? No Minwoo's there, too. Wonder why?" CNU continued. "They say he wants his past girlfriend or something." Baro said walking in with a huge bowl of ramen.

"Don't you guys want to change the channel? The stuff here are just rumore anyways." You nervously told them. "Aww, Noona's scared about their opinion on her!" Gongchan teased. "Yah!" You pouted.

 

to be continued....

 

 

~~~~~~~~~

Yo! Sorry for the long wait! :<

I haz a lotta stuff to do for school D:

I'll try to update as much as possible! >O<