This is for your own good!

Beautiful Gift

"Yoboseyo? Eunjung unnie? Could you please go to my place? I have a plan. This will certainly help Min~ ...Okay. ....Come here quickly! Tell the other guys too!" Haneul talked to Eunjung on the phone.

A couple minutes later, everyone arrived. "So, what are we gonna do?" Chihoon asked. "We will give her to b1a4!" Haneul smiled. "Hahaha! No, seriously." Taejun laughed. "Seriously!" Haneul screamed.

"This is what we're going to do!" Haneul bagen whispereing her plan to the group. "It's crazy and Min will hate us and probably kill us but, it just might work." Chihoon thaught. EVeryone nodded. "So! Should we do it today?" Haneul smirked. Everyone nodded and smirked.

 

Meanwhile at your place....

"Ugh! It's so boring! Haneul hasn't even called me yet!!" You screamed while playing Dynasty Warriors 7 on your PS3 (A/n: I'm so addicted to that game now xD) You paused the game and called Haneul.

You: Yah! Haneul! You said you had something planned for today!

Haneul: I do! We're coming over right now!

You: Ah, Chincha?! Okay! I'll get dressed!

H: Wear a nice pretty dress!

Y: Wae?

H: We're gonna go to a... party.

Y: Alright! See you later!

 

You went to your bathroom and took a shower. You got a nice red dress and you curled your hair. You put a bit of make-up and stared at the mirror. 'Pretty.' You thought. The bell rang and you went to open it.

"Annyeong!" Jieun greeted. "Annyeong! Why aren't you in a dress?" You asked. "Because we don't wanna outshine you!" Eunjung smiled. "Like you could do that!" You flipped your hair and laughed.

They went inside and saw your paused game. "Dynasty Warriors, Min? Really?" Haneul said. "What I was bored!" "Oh! We brought you your favorite smoothie!" Jieun smiled and handed the smoothie. "Komawo!" You smiled and gulped everything down.

You sat on the couch and yawned. You suddenly felt sleepy. Before falling asleep, you heard Haneul say "Sorry, but, this is for your own good."

"Is she asleep?" Taejun asked. "Yup. Let's go!" Haneul said. And in an instant, your friends were running around your apartment.

"I packed almost all her clothes!" Jieun screamed. "Clothes. Check!" Haneul said and checked something on her notebook. "Packed her games!" Taejun smiled. "Games, check!" "Got her phone, iPod, wallet, and chargers!" Chihoon yelled. "valuables and chargers, check!" "Done with the letter!" Eunjung screamed.

"We are off to b1a4's apartment!"

 

They went to b1a4's building. "Packages for 702" Taejun told the guard with his mailman disguise. The guard let them in and they went inside.

"Okay, let's place these right in the middle of their living room." Haneul instructed. They put down the stuff in the middle. "Mianhe again, Min." They said and left.

 

A while later, b1a4 came home. "O.K Girl Ijebuteun nikkeoya! Mweodunji!" Sandeul sang loudly. "Yah! Stop it! It hurts my ears!" CNU hit his head. "WOAH!" Jinyoung gasped.

"What is it?" They all ran to the lving room. "Look at all these gifts!" he smiled. "Hyung! Hyung! Let's open them!" Gongchan hoppped up and down. "Let's open the big one!" Jinyoung screamed.

The boys quickly took off the wrapper and ribbons. "Hana. Dul. Set. Ne!" They counted down and lifted the cover.

"OMO!!!!"

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________

I know, short chapter but, they have discovered you!

Omo! What do they think of you? :O

Thanks to my first 2 subscribers!

~ maknae_lover

and

~ infinite_angel