Usual Routine

Beautiful Gift

 

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!! RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!!

You shot up and slammed the alarm clock. "Another boring day." You sighed and went to the kitchen. You ate cereal with orange for breakfast. You went to the bathroom to take a quick shower and brush your teeth.

You live alon in your apartment. Your parents are away but still send you money every other week. Your brother is in Seoul but, barely ever visits. Since you were 15, you started to become independent.

You got your school uniform and got dressed. You sat down on your make-up table and looked at yourself in the mirror. You sighed and started to fix your hair. You never really liked make-up so, you just put on some BB cream and eyeliner.

[school uniform:]

 

You snached your phone from your dresser and went to the living room. There, you got your backpack and stuffed your stuff in. You got your keys, slipped on your shoes and went to school.

You met up with your friends at the subway station. "Hey Min!" Haneul waved. You waved back and got in the train. You reached school within 10 minutes and went to your locker.

As usual, letters and gifts were inside. You ignored them and got your books. You went to calss 3-B and sat down near the window.

Class didn't start yet so, you and your friends beagn talking and laughing. Your smile turned upside down when a guy approached you. He was one of the cutest and handsome-est boys in school.

"What is it Jiho?" You asked with a blank face. You friends stopped laughing and watched. So did the whole class. Jiho looked around and got nervous. "Uhh... Your really pretty Min and I like you." He said while giving you a bunch of roses and a box of chocolates. You rolled your eyes and sighed. "Go back to your classroom." You said with a cold stare and tone.

He left the gifts on your table and left disappointed. "Of course she would turn him down." Your classmate whispered. "Seonhwa!" You screamed. "Ne?" she answered. You threw the gifts at her and she got them. "For you." You said and turned back to your friends.

Class started and everyone went back to their seats. 3 sboring subjects has passed and nothing has happened. 'Good!' You thaught.

"Chae Minyoung-ssi!" The teacher called out. "Ne?" You responded. "Could you please sing a song for us." She asked. 'What the heck?!' You screamed in your head. "Uhh... I don't really sing much..." You said and looked out the window.

"Probably because your a terrible singer!" A guy yelled and the class laughed. You temper rose up and you stood up. You went infront and stared at the guy. You started to sing to Bad Girl Good Girl by Miss A.

You don't know me! So shut up! Shut up!

 

Ap eseon hanmadido adeoni
Dwieseon nae yaegil an johge hae
Eoiga eobs eo

(Hello hello hello) Na gateun yeojan cheoeum
(Eulo eulo eulo) Bon geos gat-eunde wae
Naleul pandanhani naega hogsi dulyeoun geoni

Geot eulon bad girl sog eulon good girl
Naleul jal aljido moshamyeonseo nae geotmoseubman bomyeonseo
Hansimhan yeojalo boneun neoui siseon I nan neomuna usgyeo
Chum chul ttaen bad girl salang eun good girl
Chumchuneun nae moseub eul bol ttaeneun neogs-eul nohgo bogoseoneun
Kkeutnani songalagjilhaneun geu wiseon I nan neomuna usgyeo

Ileon os ileon meolimoyang ieulo
Ileon chum eul chuneun yeojaneun ppeonhae
Nega deo ppeonhae Oh~

(Hello hello hello) Jasin eobs eumyeon jeo (Dwilo dwilo dwilo) Mulleoseomyeon doeji
Wae jakku tteodeuni ne Sog-i hwonhi boineun geon ani

Geot-eulon bad girl sog-eulon good girl
Naleul jal aljido moshamyeonseo nae geotmoseubman bomyeonseo
Hansimhan yeojalo boneun neoui siseon-i nan neomuna usgyeo

 

(Nal gamdang) Hal su issneun namjal chaj ayo jinjja namjaleul chaj ayo
(Malloman) namjadaun cheog hal namja malgo
(Nal bul-an) Hae haji anh-eul namjan eobsnayo jasingam-i neomchyeoseo
Naega nail su issge jayulobge dugo meolliseo balaboneun

Geot-eulon bad girl sog-eulon good girl
Naleul jal aljido moshamyeonseo nae geotmoseubman bomyeonseo
Hansimhan yeojalo boneun neoui siseon-i nan neomuna usgyeo

You don't know me! So shut up boy!

Everyon was amazed. They didn't know you had such a great voice. You chuckled and said. "I thought so." You went back to your seat and put your chin on your hand.

It was lunch and you were eating peacefully with your friends. And as expected, lots of guys went to your table and confessed. And as you usual, you turned them down.

"I'm sick of this routine!" You said as you threw your arms up. "Just accept one of those guys already!" Eunjung said. "Never!" You screamed! "Not until he comes back and apologizes! Then, I will accept one of those guys!" You told your friends. "Your still not over him?" Haneul gasped. "Dude, he's not worth it! Just forget about him and move on!" Chihoon exclaimed.

"I have moved on! I just don't trust guys that much anymore." You defended. You looked down at your necklace and sighed. "Why do you even still have that necklace?" Jieun asked. "I don't really know." You said.

"Okay, Min! that's it! We're going to find you a boyfriend!" Haneul screamed as she slammed her hands on the table. "Don't! I'll find one myself!" You said. "We'll still help you though." Haneul said and with that the bell rang and classes resumed. 

The boring classes went on and slowly started to end. "Finally!" You screamed. "SPRING BREAK!" Taejun screamed with you. You happily skipped out with your friends.

You passed by a small pancake stall and ordered one with your friends. You happily ate it while walking down the street.

"Oh! Look! There's this new boy band, b1a4! They look so cute!" Haneul screamed whie taring at a poster. "Eh, They're alright." You said. Eunjung and Jieun shook their heads. "Alright? They're like a mini Big Bang!" Eunjung screamed. "And they're hella cute!" Jieun yelled. "Whatever" you whispered.

You continued walkiing and talking with your friends. Suddenly this guy bumped into you and you fell down. "Yah!" You screamed at him as he was running away. "Sorry!" he screamed while runnig backwards. Your eyes widened and you froze. "Jerk!" Chihoon screamed.

Taejun helped you up. "You alright?" he asked. You nodded and said, "I-It's him...." "What?! He isn't!" Eunjung screamed. "Maybe you were just thinking things." Jieun patted your back. You nodded and went home.

You changed into your pajamas and ate dinner. Before going to sleep. You got a picture from your drawer and stared at it.

 

 

"I hate you. But... Why does my heart still beat for you?"