Happiness~

Beautiful Gift

 

"Hey, sorry about a while ago, again." You apologized as you two were walking back home. "It's fine. I should be the one sorry." He put his head down in shame. "It's fine." You smiled at him.

"Who were they anyways?" He asked. "My brother's friends~" You answered. "Why'd you call them hyung?" "I don't like calling boys oppa." You glared at him. "Oh, right." He hit his head.

You passed by a park and stayed there for a while. You saw a small playground and sat on the swings.

"Hey, Min?"  Jinyoung called out. "Yeah?" You stopped swing and looked at him. "I... I have something to tell you." He looked at you seriously. You got worried and became speechless.

"Uhh... I-I don't really know how to say this. Uhmm..." He awkwardly looked fr the right words. "Jin~ Just say it!" You told him, anticipating what he had to say.

"I... I..." he sighed and took a deep breath. "I like you." He looked at you in the eyes. you were shocked by the sudden confession but, also relieved since he liked you back.

You stood up and looked at the sky. "W-Well?" he looked up at you. *That's it! It's the end of pur friendship!* he thought and looked down.

You appeared infront of him, smiling. "How would I not accept a confession from the guy I liked." You looked at him with smiling eyes. He grinned at you and hugged you.

"Finally~" He whispered in your ear. You nuzzled you head on his shoulder. "Finally~"

"Min?" "Yeah?" "D-Does this mean w-we're together?" He shyly asked. You looked at him. "You don't want to?" "A-Ani! I want to I want to!" You laughed at his silliness. You pinched his cheeks. "You're so cute!"

"Let's go home?" He held out his hand. You smiled and nodded. You took his hand and both of you happily skipped back home.

 

~ ~ ~

DING~ DONG~

 

Gongchan opened the door. "FINALLY!!" He screamed and hugged the both of you. "We thought the both of you died!" He wiped his 'tears' off.

You pouted. "What did you think we thought yesterday?!" You yelled. "Ah... hehehe~" He smiled and rubbed the back of his neck. "Huh?" He noticed the both of you holding hands.

"Hyung, Noona?" He pointed at your hands and squinted. The both of you giggled and blushed.

"Eh, we knew this would happen sooner or later." CNU said. "You knew?!" Jinyoung shouted. "Chyaah! It was too obvious." Sandeul shook his head.

"Well, I'm just happy we're together now." You smiled. "Yeah~" Jinyoung smiled, too. "Eh~ Just don't overdo it with the couple stuff infront of us!" Baro complained.

 

~ Bedtime ~ 

You were in your pyjamas and you still wore the big geeky glasses. Jinyoung was sitting on the bed while you were off doing something else.

"You look so cute with those on~" He smiled. You giggled and sat beside him. The both of you just stared at each other. "I'm so happy~" You smiled.

He yawned. "Let's sleep~" He whispered. You took off your glasses and turned off the lights. You lied down and pulled the blanket over you. 

"Goodnight~ Jinnie~" You whispered. Jinyoung's hand crawled over to your waist and pulled you closer to him.

"Goodnight, my baby boo~"

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________

*Huge audience claps*

FINALLY! xD