NO?!

Beautiful Gift

 

You woke up with Jinyoung behind you, still sleeping. You bit your lip and smiled. You slowly faced him and planned to kiss him while he was sleeping. All of a sudden, he opens his eyes and kisses you first.

"Morning, baby boo~" He smiled. "Good Morning, my sweet prince~" You giggled. He wrapped hi arms around you hugged you tightly. You rolled around the bed and started laughing when he fell off the bed.

"Yah!" He shouted while laughing. You ran out of the room and ran around the dorm. "Yah! Come back here!" Jinyoung yelled while running after you.

"Yah! Keep it down!" CNU shouted. You stopped and laughed silently. Jinyoung caught up to you and hugged you tightly. He started spinning around.

The boys woke up and saw the both of you fooling around. "Yah! Keep it down!" Sandeul said and rubbed his eyes. "Get used to it dongsaeng, we'll have to live with this everyday." CNU sighed. "Hyuuuuung~!!!" Baro who was annoyed, shouted.

"Yah! Stop! They're telling you to stop!" You screamed. Just then, the door burst open.

"Why won't you guys open the do--" You saw your brother there with his phone and suitcase. You and Jinyoung stopped and looked nervously at each other. "What's going on?" Your brother suspected.

"Hyung and Noona ar---" Jinyoung quickly covered Gongchan's mouth. Your brother looked at you. "You and Jinyoung are?" He raised an eyebrow. You smiled widely at him and nervously laughed.

"W-well, you see...," You didn't like telling your brother about your love life neither does he like knowing about it. "Don't tell me." He put his hand on his forehead and shook his head. "Your dating?" he cleared out.

You and Jinyoung looked at each other and gulped. "Y-yeah."

"I disapprove." "Phew! I thought-- WHAT?!" You screamed. Right at that moment, you and your brother glared at each other. It was like you two were conveying telepathic messages.

(A/n: Grey colored words mean they're talking telepathically.)

"What do you mean you disapprove?" You asked him through your thoughts. "He's a celebrity and he just debuted. I don't want him in any scandals!" "But, I'm not one of those ty fangirls who would do anything just to touch their bias!" You defended.

THis telepathic arguing continued on for quite some time. The boys stared at the both of you staring at each other.

"Hyung, what are they doing?" Baro asked. Jinyoung shook his head. "I. don't. know."

"Alright let's settle this." Your brother sighed. "The usual?" You asked and your brother nodded. "The usual." 

The both of you suddenly went to the dining room and sat down facing each other. The boys followed and continued watching.

"If I win, you'll let me be with Jin." You stated. "And if I win, you'll pack your things and go back to your apartment and you won't be allowed to date anyone from them." Your brother said. You both nodded.

"WAIT! If Min loses, we won't be able to see her?" Jin asked. You slowly nodded. "NO! NOONA DON'T GO!" Gongchan pleaded. "GO NOONA!!!" They cheered.

You rubbed your hands and cracked your knuckles. "Ready?" Your brother asked. You nodded and placed your elbow on the table.

"They're gonna.... armwrestle?" Sandeul whispered. "Apparently." CNU said.

"Hana, Dul, Set, Ne!" You both pushed your energy towards each other. Once again, you began arguing but this time, it wasn't telepathically.

"LET ME GO OUT WITH JIN!" You screamed and gave in more strength and pushed your brother a bit lower. "NO! I NEED HIM TO HAVE A CLEAN NAME!" He screamed and pushed you back. You snarled and screamed, "ARE YOU TELLING ME I'M NOT A GOOD PERSON?!" You pushed him again.

"Woah! This is intense!" Gongchan commented. Jinyhoung gulped and agreed.

You struggled wrestlingyour brother but, never gave up. You burst out a heap of energy and weighed down your brother. His hand is only centimeters away from the table! *C'mon Min! Almost there!* You cheered for yourself.

And, suddenly, BAM! Your brother counterattacks you and pins your hand to the table.

"I win." He growled and stood up. You froze on the spot. "I... lost." You couldn't believe it. "Min..." Jinyoung whispered.

"Get up and pack your things." Your brother commanded. You stayed there and the members still couldn't believe what just happened.

"Yah! You know the deal! Pack your things! I'm bringing you back home!" Your brother yelled. You slammed your hands on the table. "Not until you find me." You said and made a run for it.

"Yah!" Your brother screamed and chased after you. " she's fast!" he said to himself as he looked for you in the crowd of people infront of thr building.

"I-is noona really going?" Gongchan asked. "I don't know. Let's hope she doesn't." Baro patted his back. "Hyung, you okay?" Sandeul asked. "I.. I'll be in my room." Jinyoung sighed and went inside his room.

He locked the door and layed down on his bed. He covered his eyes with his right arm. 

"Don't go."

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Yo!

Hows this chapter?

Sorry for not updating for quite some time D:

I may only be able to update on weekends now that I have school. But, don't lose hope! I'll update! I promise!! >O<

 

btw, follow me on tumblr ( o w o )  ------------> jinyoungswaifu.tumblr.com