Annoying Brats

Beautiful Gift

The day of their radio show came and you were too lazy to go with them. Plus, rumors might start and you don't want to trouble them.

"Are you sure your okay alone?" Jinyoung worriedly asked. "I'm gonna be fine. I might hang out with my friends later." You assured him. "But what if you run away!" Gongchan asked. "I won't you have my games." You pouted and made them laugh.

"Just, call us when your in trouble!" Jinyoung said. "Alright, alright. Stop worrying about me already! I beat you in Tekken! I can probably beat someone up like what Leo did to Jin!" You chuckled. (A/n: She's refering to the Tekken game in Chapter 8. She used Leo to beat up Jinyoung.)

"Okay." He smiled and gave you a hug. You waved goodbye as they left. "Well, I guess I'm alone... which means.... DRAMA MARATHON!" You skipped to your bag. "I hope they packed my dvds." You scrummaged through your bag and finally found what you've been looking for.

You happily got them and watched Oh! My Lady. You prepared some snacks, too.

"Aish! Her ex-husband is such a !" You screamed while nibbling on some popcorn.

You didn''t know why but, you had the urge to go out. So, you turned off the tv and cleaned up the mess. You changed your clothes and went out. You also prepared a note just in case the boys get home before you did.

clothes~

 

You decided to go to the mall. "It's been a long time since I bought a new game!" You smiled and stretched your arms.

You went to the game store and found a whole lot of games. Geeks were staring at you and you got annoyed. "Problem?" You glared at them and they gulped and ran.

You decided to buy 2 games. You thought the boys would like it, too. You payed for it and decided to grab a snack before heading home.

You ordered a mocha frappe and a ham and cheese sandwhich. You happily got them from the cute barista and thanked him.

"Oh, Min!" An annoying voice called. "Oh, Krystal, it's nice to see you." You said in a robot tone and blank face. "Let's cut to the chase, shall we?" Jessica angrily said. "I dunno, should we?" You asked them.

"Who were those guys you were with?" Sulli asked. "Hmmm... Who? I go out with a lot of guys." You smirked. "Those 5 cute guys we saw in the smal resto~" Tiffany said.

"Oh, them! .....None of your business! Now, get out my way. I need go back home." You pushed their shoulders and headed for the door. 

Before you got out of the mall, they stopped you once more. "WHO were they?" Krystal asked again. "You seriously want to play this game, Jung Krystal?" You threatened her. She flinched at the sight of your scary annoyed face. You shoved her and went out the mall.

And, once again, they caught up to you and stoppped you. You got really pissed this time and screamed. "I'M NOT ING TELLING YOU WHO THEY ARE!!" You shoved her once more and started to run.

"YAH! CHA MINYOUNG! JUST TELL US WHO THEY ARE!!!" Jessica screamed. "LIKE I WOULD DO THAT!" You snapped. You quickly turned to the left and hooked arms with some random guy.

"Oppa~ Where should we go~?" You asked the cute yet, alone dude. "Where is she?" You heard Sulli ask. "I swear she ran this way!" Jessica screamed. "C'mon let's keep running!" Tiffany suggested and you saw the 4 girls run past you.

"Ummm.... Min?" The guy asked you. "Oh, Jiho. Annyeong!" You greeted him with the same blank face from before. "Forget this whole thing happened and...... I'll give you a gift." You told him and ran away, leaving him there stunned.

"That was close!" You said as you reached the building. "Yah! There she is!" Tiffany screamed. "Shiz!" You ran towards the elevator. It was a good thing there were guards there who didn't allow just anybody to go in.

"Annyeong Haseyo. Welcome back!" One of the guards greeted you and bowed. "Annyeong." You bowed, too and went in the elevator.

"No entry. Sorry." The two guards blocked the 4 girls. "Wait! I know her!" Krystal said. "Min! Min!" Tiffany screamed but, you simply ignored her.

~ ~ ~ ~

You reached their room and quickly closed the door and sit down on the couch.

"Welcome back, noona!" Gongchan smiled. "Annyeong!" You tiredly greeted. "What happened? Did you get into a fight?" Jinyoung worriedly asked.

You ignored his question and said, "I'm going to bed." "But, you brought food. Don't you want to eat it first?" Baro said. You looked at your hands. "Oh yeah, I guess I'll eat first." You said and went to the dining room/kitchen.

You quickly ate the food, brushed your teeth and changed clothes. "Good night." You smiled at the alive and awake boys.

"Goodnight~" They yeled at you~

"Goodnight, baby boo~" Jinyoung muttered and smirked.