Remember Me?

Beautiful Gift

"Minyoung. It's really you." Minwoo looked at you with a hopeful face.

You took a step back ang gulped. Your brother was going to talk to you but, stopped where he was because he saw you and Minwoo.

"Minyoung-ah, It's me, Minwoo" He kept smiling with those cute hopeful eyes. Everytime he took a step forward, you took a step back. "What... How.. How do you know each other?" Jinyoung asked. You looked at him and gulped. "Wh-what are you talking about? I don't know him. All I know is that he's a member of Boyfriend." You nervously lied.Jinyoung looked at you deeply and knew something was off.

"Min, don't you remember me?" Minwoo asked you with sad eyes. Looking into his eyes, your memories started to come back. Those times where you joked around and had fun. Those times when you were facing troubles and he was always there with you. And that one time when he broke your heart. You closed your eyes and bit your lip as you started to tear up.

"Min." Jinyoung whispered and held your back. You looked up at him and sighed. You could see how confused and worried he was. "I know that you know him. Just.. just tell why you know him." Jinyoung asked you. You looked down and shook your head. "Min." He tilited his head and felt desperate for an answer.

Minwoo came closer with a serious face. "Min, I need to talk to you." You looked at his face once more and cracked. You took your heels off and started to run. "Min!" Jinyoung screamed and was about to run after you but, your brother grabbed his wrist and stopped him. "Don't. They'll settle this on their own." He told him with a blank expression. Jinyoung watched you run off while Minwoo was behind you, running after you. Jinyoung looked at your brother and escaped his grasp. He ran off and tried to follow you.

You didn't know where you were going but, you kept running. You ended up on a dead end. Your only way out was to either go right or turn back. You were about to run again but, Minwoo got a hold of you. He pushed you to the corner and you froze.

"Why have you been avoiding me?" He asked you with a serious face. Minwoo was mad. You could feel it. You took a deep breath and closed your eyes. Minwoo cupped your face and looked at you deeply. You opened your eyes and started to cry. You kept hitting Minwoos chest while crying. "I hate you!" You kept repeating. "I know." Minwoo sadly said and pulled you into a hug.

You were shocked and became frozen for a while.You closed your eyes and nuzzled your head onto his chest. You closed your eyes and felt his warmth. You missed him. You couldn't deny it. You missed his scent, his smile, his laugh and most of all, the fun moments you have created. But, there was one part inside of you that burned. You pushed him and whispered, "I can't."

"I know. You're with hyung. I know that. But, remember this. If I see an opening, I'll take it and you'll be mine forever." He sweetly said as he curled your hair behind your ear. You sighed and looked down.

Just then, Minwoo put his hands on the wall and you were trapped inside his arms. You looked up and saw him looking down. "M-Minwoo?" He raised his head a little and smirked. You froze on the spot as he leaned in closer and closer. He stopped leaning in when there was only 1 cm of space between his lips and yours.

You could feel his breath on your face. You could smell the aroma of his perfume. You melted. You wanted to give in. Just this once. You closed your eyes and leaned in. You snapped back to your senses and stopped. Your upperlip was touching his. You couldn't do it. You just couldn't hurt Jinyoung.

You put your back against the wall. You knew Jinyoung was the one for you and you didn;t want to make the same mistake Minwoo did. "I'm sorry." You whispered.

 

~ ~ ~~ Jinyoung's side of the story.

Jinyoung ran around the wjole backstage but still couldn't find you. He stopped and looked around his surroundings. As he looked to his right, he caught a glimpse of a girl in white running and raight after she passed, a guy in pastel blue followed. He turned and ran towards their direction.

"I hate you!" he heard and hid behind the wall. He got a perfect view of you and Minwoo. "That's too close! Back of Minwoo!" He whispered angrily. He put his back against the wall and made a mini-tantrum.

He resumed watching the both of you finding Minwoo leaning in. His eyes widened. "Don't Min. Push him back!" He whispered. His heart was peirced when he saw you leaning in, too. He shook his head. "No! She wouldn't do that!" He quietly shouted to himself.

Suddenly, his surroundings started moving around and become blurry. He held his head and started to wobble. "JIN!" he heard you scream. 

 

He fainted. You ran towards him and lightly slapped his cheek. "Jin! Wake up! Jin!" You were panicking. You didn't want to lose him now. "CALL SOMEBODY!" You screamed and Minwoo. He got startled and ran off.

You hugged him and started rocking back and forth. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry." You repeated again and again. "Hang in there, Jin." You started crying again. "Aish!" you cursed and wiped your tears off.

 

 

 

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

*le gasp* :O

Minwoo seems to still like you.

But, what did he do exactly that made you two break up?

Keep reading and find out~

Also, thanks to my friend, Erika, for helping me with this chapter :DD