Nightmare

Beautiful Gift

 

(Note: The italics are what you're seeing/doing in your dreams)

 

You found yourself in your old apartment with B1A4 in your living room. You rubbed your head as you started to get a migrane. You could hardly see anything and the environment started swirling around.

You slowly made your way to the boys and noticed that there was one extra. "Babe~ What's wrong?" Jinyoung looked at you. When Jinyoung spoke, everyone turned to look at you. Except for one mysterious figure.

You curiously put your hand over his shoulder as his back faced you. He looked at your hand and slowly looked at you. He smiled and waved, "Annyeong~" Your eyes widened. You dropped down and he stood up. He held out his hand infront of your face. You stared at it and pushed it to the side.

You slowly stood up and dusted your clothes. "Leave." You told him. His face fell. "But, Minyoungie, I just came." He looked at you with puppy-dog eyes. You quickly looked to your left. "That won't work on me anymore. I've changed. so have you. Now, leave." You said with your teeth clenching.

He smirked and the background turned dark. "Yah! Noona! Help!!" You heard Gongchan scream. You shifted your head towards Gongchan. He wasn't there. You turned your attention to the boy you were talking to. "What did you do to him?" You clutched on his collar. He chuckled and held your hand. "Just comeback and I won't hurt your puny little friends." You glared at him, "Never." you whispered.

He shook his head. "Too bad." he muttered and one by one, the members started disappearing. "Min!" Jinyoung screamed and held out his hand. You ran towards him and grabbed it. "STOP!" You screamed almost in tears. "Oh, what's this?" the guy asked. "Don't tell me your together now?" He teased. You gulped and made no eye contact.

"Tsk. Tsk. Tsk." He shook his head. With a blink of an eye, Jinyoung vanished. You looked at your hand. "Jin?" You whispered. You felt a hand on your shoulder and looked at the person. "Bring him back!" You screamed. "BRING HIM BACK!" You screamed again and started throwing a tantrum.

"Shush, shush."He whispered and hugged you. "It's okay now. It's just you and me. Again." He sweetly smiled. "Never will I be with you again, No Minwoo." Your teeth clenched. "Will you still be with Jinyoung now that he's cheasting on you with Krystal?" He asked you with an evil tone. "What?" you whispered and an image of Jinyoung and Krystal together appeared infront of you.

"No." You whispered and took a step back. "This isn't happening. This isn't happening." You chanted and kept moving backwards. Soon, you hit the wall and slid down. You hugged your knees and burried your face in your hands. "This isn't happening." You continued. 

Minwoo patted your head and smiled. "Don't worry Minyoungie, you still have your first love here!" He beamed. Suddenly, you hugged him and burst out crying. Minwoo shifted your head and you were now face to face. "See, Min, I always come through to you." He smiled. Seeing his happy face again, you couldn't help  but, smile too.

"Komawo, Minwoo~" You whispered and rested your head on his shoulder. Minwoo patted your back and you felt you left side getting cold and wet. You pulled out of the hug and looked at your left. Minwoo had stabbed you with a knife. You looked back and Minwoo and he laughed. "Annyeong!" he grinned and everything was black.

"Min! Min! Wake up!" Jinyoung shook you. Your eyes slowly opened. "J-Jinyoung?" You whispered. Jinyoung felt relieved and hugged you. "It was all dream..." You muttered. "I was starting to get worried, Minyoung." He pouted. You smiled and poked his nose.

"You okay?" He asked you. "Y-yeah~" You smiled hiding the sadness inside.

*Minwoo, don't comeback.*

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Nan neoui Boyfriend~ ;DD

AND YES. IT IS NO MINWOO.

The mystery guy has been revealed! :O

comments please~ ;)