Gwarr!

Beautiful Gift

 

"YAH! STOP DYING!!" You screamed at Jinyoung wjo only had a few life left. "WELL, COME HERE AND SAVE ME!!" He screamed at you. But, before you could reach him, Defeat.

"Dangit, Jinyoung! I almost killed LuBu!!!" You screamed. "Well, sorry the two fat guys were atacking me at the same time!" He screamed back. "Gwarrr! I don't wanna play anymore!" You said and lied down.

You put your feet on Jinyoung's lap and lightly kicked him. "Yah! What was that for?!" He looked at you and rubbed his arm. "For dying 5 times!" You laughed. He pouted and grabbed your feet. He started tickling you. What's worse was that your feet is really ticklish.

You started to laugh and move around. "S-Stop it!!" You yelled in between laughs. "Stop it before I start kicking you!" You screamed at him but, he continued. "You asked for it!" You said and started kicking. "Okay, okay, I'll stop!" He laughed and stopped. "Good." You stuck your tongue out.

"Are you kids done?" CNU asked as he sat down on a chair. You sat properly and giggled. Jinyoung nudged you and giggled too. You nudged him back and he fell. You laughed and he poked my head. You pouted and glared as he stuck his tongue out.

"Done?" CNU smiled. You looked at him and nodded. Everyone sat down. "Okay, let's have a proper introduction, okay?" CNU smiled. You pursed your lips and nodded. 

"I'm Shin Dongwoo. But, you can call me Shinwoo. I'm the eldest." CNU smiled and waved. "Jinyoung. Jung Jinyoung." He smirked and you punched his arm. "Yo! I'm the leader, you know!" he acted all gangster-like, which, made you punch him again.

"I'm Cha Sunwoo. Call me Baro instead." He smiled. "I'm Lee Junghwan. I prefer to be called Sandeul." He said with a really great smile.

"Noona! I'm Gong Chanshik! Call me Gongchan!" He said excited. You smiled at his silliness. "Look at your maknae! Tall and strong! But the leader? Can't even survive a game of Dynasty Warriors!" You seriously said and laughed after.

"I should probably introduce myself, too, huh? I'm Chae Minyoung~" You smiled. "How old are you, Noona?" Gongchan asked. "19." "Month?" Jinyoung asked. "November?" You looked at him weirdly. "Day?" "24?" "Yeah! She's going to call us oppa!" Jinyoung high fived CNU

You stuck your tongue out and said "I barely call anyone.. oppa." You said with a digusted look. "Hey, have you heard our song?" Sandeul asked. You shook your head. "My friends go crazy about you. I don't though." You said with a you-mad? face. "You have to listen to it!!" Baro screamed. "C'mon! Let's do it for Minyoung!" Jinyoung smiled.

They stood up and moved the furniture. "hana. dul, set. ne!" CNU counted down.

O.K! Let's Fly! B1A4!

 

 

 

They ended performing and you clapped loudly. "Awesome!" You grinned. "Thanks, noona!" Gongchan smiled while taking in some air. "Your turn!" Jinyoung smirked as he pulled you up. "Ah.. I don't really...." You looked at them and sighed. "Fine."

 

I'm in d-d-d-danger. Pinocchio! Remember me?

 

 

 

"Noona! You were great!" Gongchan happily clapped. "I know."You flipped your hair and laughed. "I must say, you were great!" Jinyoung smiled and put his hand up. You stared at him blankly. "High five?" You asked. He faced palmed himself and sat back down.

Just then, you realized something. "Don't you guys have any plans for today?" You asked. "Nope. We just had our last performance for this week yesterday." CNU said. You nodded and shylu asked "You guys wanna eat?" They looked at each other and nodded. "Your treat?" Jinyoung asked. You sighed and nodded.

"Oh yeah!" They pumped their fists up. You stood up and noticed that the boys have dispersed. "Yah! You know girls take a longer time preparing!" You screamed while banging on Jinyoung's door. "Ah, chincha!" He screamed and opened the door. You glared at him and walked in.

You awkwardly got your clothes as he took off his shirt. You stood up and faced the bathroom door. You took a deep breath and dashed to the bathroom. You quickly locked it and changed.

You stepped out of the bathroom and accidentaly bumped into Jinyoung. "Ah! Mianhe!" You said as you rubbed your head. "Kwenchana." he smiled. He walked out as you git your phone and wallet. You skipped out and saw the boys waiting.

{Your clothes~ }

"Sorry for taking so long." You bowed. "It's okay noona! You look really pretty~" Gongchan smiled. "Aigoo~ Gongchannie is so cute!" You smiled and pinched his cheeks. Your phone began to ring. "Oh, just a sec~" You said and answered your phone.

"Yoboseyo~" You sang. "Annyeong Min~~~" Haneul chimed. Your smile turned into a imma-kill-you smile. "Annyeong Haneul." You said in a scary tone. "Mianhe, Min. But, it's for your own good. Besides, B1A4's awsome! and--" you cut her off as you screamed. "YAH!! LIM HANEUL!!!" The boys were startled as you screamed.

"WHAT THE HECK WERE YOU GUYS THINKING?!" You screamed at her. "I knew it. Anyways, since we are bestfriends, your conscience will tell you not to kill me. Annyeong! Have fun with them!" She sang and hung off. "Yah, Haneul! Haneul! Ah, chincha!" You screamed at your phone. You closed it and turned back to the boys who looked scared.

"Kaja~" You smiled and skipped out with B1A4.