Chapter 23

Beautiful Gift

"Next up is Hot Issue~" The hosts chorused. "Today, we have rookie groups B1A4 and Boyfriend!" A woman named Shinyoung said. "Yes, yes. Actually I'm excited about this one." A man named Changmin said.

*WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! I NEED TO MAKE THEM STOP WATCHING! B-but, how?!* You screamed in your head. You looked around and spotted the remote near Gongchan. He was busily slurping the noodles so, you took this chance to grab it and change the channel.

"Yah!" B1A4 screamed. You ran towards the bathroom and locked it. Everytime they changed it back, you would you the remote to change it again.

"Yah! Min! Give us the remote!" CNU screamed. "Neverrrrr!!" You screamed like a child. *Weird, why is she acting like that?* Jinyoung thought and changed the channel to a music show.

-Ding! Dong!-

The door bell rang and Sandeul ran to get it. "Oh~ Boyfriend Chinguuuuus~" he screamed. "Annyeong!" Boyfriend chorused. B1A4 ran towards the door to give them a hug.

*They're having guests over?!* You thought. *I need to change clothes if people are here!* You slowly and quietly opened the door a little and popped your head out, *No boys in sight.* You quickly ran towards your room which was exactly beside the bathroom and locked the door.

"What are you guys doing here?" Jinyoung asked as he led them to the living room. "We were bored!" Minwoo confessed. "PLAYSTATION!" Kwangmin screamed and rushed over to it. "Can we play?" he begged. "Uh.. I'm not sure if we could play without noona's permission." Gongchan, who was scared, said. Kwangmin pouted and plopped down on the sofa.

Meanwhile, you were changing clothes and nicely fixed your hair. Might as well look presentable when your boyfriend brings guest over. You sighed and peeked out the door. There were 11 figures. 5 of them were probably B1A4. Who were the other 6?

[Outfit:]

Suddenly, a guy with dark red hair turned his head over to your side and you quickly closed the door. "Wh-Who was that?!" He asked and pointed to the door. "Oh, that's probably noona. She's in a childish mood today." Sandeul said. Donghyun nodded. All the boyfriend members wondered, *Who is this 'noona'?*

You peeked once more and saw them playing Dynasty Warriors. *WHAT THE HEEEEEEECK?!* You screamed in your head, furious. You angrily opened the door. "YAH! WHY ARE YOU PLAYING WITHOUT---" Your eyes widened as 11 eyes were fixed upon yours. 1 pair didn't amuse yours.

"Told you it would make her go out." Baro stuck his tongue out. You bowed in embarrassment. "M-Mianhe. ...Chae Minyoung-imnida. It's nice to meet you." You said and smiled.

The 6 boys gathered and smiled. "I;m your boyfriend! Annyeong haseyo! Boyfriend-imnida!" They all said together.

"I'm Kim Donghyun, the Leader." The guy with the dark red hair smiled.

"I'm Hyunseong. Nice to meet you." A shy guy avoided eye contact. "I'm Lee Jeongmin~" A guy who kinda looked like Jinyoung smiled.

"I'm Youngmin!" A twin with blonde hair saluted. "I'm Kwangmin" The twin with dark brown hair wrapped his arm around his brother's shoulder. "And we're.. The Jo twins!" They smiled happily.

"I'm No Minwoo. I'm sure you remeber me." He smiled and winked. You rolled your eyes and turned your attention to Jinyoung. "You were going to play without me?!" You pouted, completely ignoring Minwoo.

"We weren't~ We just wanted you to come out!" Jinyoung hugged you. "You meanies!" You pouted and grabbed a controller. "Who's man enough to face me?" You smirked. "Tekken? I'm in!" Donghyun grinned.

"No! She's too good! Donghyun hyung! Save yourself!!!" Gongchan dramatically cried, earning laughs.

"No, seriously, she's good." CNU said. "I'll still take her on." Donghyun eyed you. You glared at him. "Bring. It. On." You said and started a game.

You picked Leo while he picked Paul. "She chose Leo.... He's dead." Baro whispered.

After 5 seconds.... "I win!" You screamed and stuck your tongue out. Donghyun sat there, astonished. "What the? How did she? But I.." "We experienced this, too, hyung." Baro patted his back.

"WAIT. I'm confused. Hyung, who is she?" Kwangmin asked. "Oh, our poor Kwangminnie, can't you see, that's Jinyoung's girlfriend~" Jeongmin told him. The twins giggled and sapzzed. Minwoo frowned in jealousy. *She's supposed to be mine!* He angrily thought.

"I can't belive hyung has a girlfriend!" Kwangmin said. "So.. The rumors were true!" Hyunseong spoke up for the first time.

*Why isn't anyone noticing me? Hello! I'm still alive!!* Minwo pouted.

"You guys want anything to eat?" You asked them. "How come you ask them what they want to eat?" Gongchan frowned. "Because I cook for you every single day!" You whined. Gongchan pouted and looked away.

"No thanks, we just  ate." Donghyun smiled and sat down on the couch. You nodded and decided to get some drinks. You went to the kitchen and looked for the small pack of Orange juice.

Minwoo followed you and leaned on the fridge. "Miss me?" He raised his eyebrows. "No." You clodly replied. "Come on. You know you miss me." He smirked and slowly walked towards you.

"Look, I'm sorry. Can;t you just dump him and come back to me?" He whispered as he hugged you by the waist. You struggled out and glared at him.

"Do you think i would seriously leave him for you?" You scoffed. "Not in a billion years." You gritted your teeth and brought the drinks to them.

*Fine. Chae Minyoung. You asked for it.* Minwoo thought and walked to the kitchen.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OOH~ MINWOO'S SUCH A BAD BOY! >/////<
It's so far from his cute maknae figure~
tralalalala~ I wonder what Minwoo's up to /:)
Please tell me what you think >A<
DON'T BE NINJA ON ME! D:
COMMENT, my peeps. COMMENT ;)