The Not-so-Queenkas and Awkwardness

Beautiful Gift

 

"You guys look really weird!" you told them. "Well, we're celebrities now, without disguises, we'll be mobbed by fangirls!" Sandeul exaggerated. "But, if you have too much on people would suspect your idol and start following you." You lectured them. Sandeul was about to say something but thought about what you said.

"You're right." He said and started taking off some of his accesories. You smiled and started helping them with their disguises. "We're here~" CNU said as he pulled the car to a stop.

You entered with the boys and luckily, they didn't get caught by a fangirl. You sat down at a table near the window. You stretched your arms out and accidentaly hit Jinyoung. "Oh, sorry!" You said with big eyes. He looked at you for a while and said, "It's okay."

You food came and you had a great time with the boys. It wasn't that awkward as it was in the morning. They were actually great guys.

"Oh, Minyoung! I didn't see you there!" An annoying voice said. You turned your face to ther voice with a pissed expression. "What do you want, -face?" You said in a very cold tone.

"Oh, aren't you going to introduce us to your cute friends?" She tried to act cute and you made a vomiting expression. "Oh, aren't you already dating someone? Or maybe they stood you up 'cause your ing ugly." You acted to be shocked.

She bit her lip and said "Hi, I'm Krystal. Jung Krystal." She smiled again and you made the vomitting face. "I'm Jung Jessica. We're twins." You rolled your eyes. "I'm Hwang Tiffany." You coughed. "Choi Sulli." "Done?" You looked at them impatiently.

"Want to eat together?" Jessica asked. "I'm sorry but, we don't want to hang out with y s like you." You glared at them. The boys were now scared and stayed quiet. They knew a fight would break out any moment and prepared themselves.

"Look who's being a  ." Sulli snarled. "I'm sorry." You said with a smirk. "It's fine." Tiffany said with a snobbish victory face. "No, I'm sorry that you weren't born as beautiful and as awesome as me. And... you'll never be!" You said with a come-at-me-bro face.

Krystal snapped at started to pull your hair. "Stupid ." you whispered and counter-attecked her by grabbing her arm and twisting it behind her. She screamed in pain as her friends just stood there. "Let me go!" She screamed. "Not until you apologize to me!" You said.

"Never!" She tried to come out of your grasp. You held her more tightly and twisted her arm even more. "Say it!" "Okay, Okay! I'm sorry! I'M sorry!" She screamed in tears. You let go of her and crossed your arms.

"We'll deal with you some other time!" Jessica screamed. "Like you can beat me!" You snapped back at her. You sat back down murmuring bad things about those girls. You looked back at B1A4 who had scared faces.

"Sorry about that." You hung your head down in shame. "Who were they?" Baro asked. "A bunch of mean girls at my school. Don't worry they'll never beat me. They're just a bunch of airheads." You smirked. "Just call us if your in any big trouble with them." Jinyoung told you in a concerned face.

"They act like queenkas but they aren't. I am." You chuckled. "They don't really look pretty and they're atittude's meh." Baro said. "I'll never like them." CNU added.

The rest of the day was fun. You went to an arcade and beat them in Dance Dance Revolution. You got ice cream and took pictures with them.

You arrived back at their dorm at around 8:30 pm. And, boy, all of you were tired.

"I HAD A GREAT DAY WITH NOONA!!" Gongchan screamed as he jumped into the sofa. "I had a great time with you guys as well." You smiled. "But, noona, you have to tell me something." He said sitting upright. "What is it?" You asked curiously.

"Who do you like in B1A4?" He asked you seriously. "All of you." You laughed. "No! Pick one!" he poked your head. Your eyes widened and your cheeks flashed a light pink color. "I-I.. d-don't know." you stuttered. "Uhuh.." Gongchan glared at you and then took a glance at Jinyoung who was looking at you.

"I'm tired. I'm going to sleep!" You changed the subject. You stood up and realized you didn't know where to sleep. "Umm.. Where do I sleep?" You asked them. "Who has the biggest bed?" Jinyoung asked. "You!" The rest said. He sighed and agreed.

You went into his room and changed into your pyjamas. He came in while you were brushing your hair. "I'm going to sleep now." He said and lied down. You nodded and put the brush on the table. You got a long pillow and placed it between you and Jinyoung.

You lied down and whispered "Good night." you blushed a bit and turned you back on Jinyoung. Jinyoung looked at you and smiled. "Good night~" he hummed and faced your direction.

"Good night, Min~"