Awkward

Beautiful Gift

 

*Wow~ He's really handsome.* You thought as you stared at his calm sleeping face. *Maybe Eunjung was right. Maybe I really like him.* You blushed. "Yah! I kinda like you!" You whispered really quietly and went out of the room.

"Eh? Where are they?" You asked yourself as you looked for the other members. As you went to the kitchen, yousaw a note on the fridge. "Noona~" You read what was on the note.

Noona, we went out for a bit. Don't worry we'll be fine~ ^^ And Jinyoung hyung doesn't really like going to where we're going so, we didn't bring him. See you later Noona~                        --Your super cute and awesome dongsaeng, Gongchan

*GREAT! NOW EVERYTHINGS GOING TO BE AWKWARD BETWEEN US!* You angrily thought and crumpled the piece of paper.

"Huh? Where is everybody?" Jinyoung asked. "Th-they went out for a bit." You answered. "Wh-what do you want for breakfast?" You asked him nervously, avoiding eye contact.

"I'm not really hungry." He said and the tv. You sighed and sat on the far end of the couch.

You hugged your knees and hid half of your face. You took a quick glance at Jinyoung who took a quick glance at you, too. You jumped a bit and quickly switched your head to the tv. You hid more of your face with your knees as you blush.

"Is something wrong?" He worriedly asked you. The sound of his voice made your heart beat faster. You sinked your face more and shook your head.

"Seriously, Min! Is anything wro--" Jinyoung suddenly grabbed your wrist and pulled it away from your face. You got startled and stared at him as he saw you with your blushing face. The both of you stayed in that position for quite some time.

*W-What just happened?* You asked yourself and hugged your knees again. *I've never seen her like that before.* Jinyoung thought and stared at the tv. *She looked so vulnerable.* He kept thinking about you.

The rest of the day was full of silence, awkwardness, accidents and small talk like 'have you eaten?' or 'do you wanna play something.' The fun atmosphere back when you two didn't realize you liked each other is now replaced to an awkward atmosphere.

The both of you decided to eat dinner since you both were hungry. And, once again, the awkward atmosphere came up.

You and JInyoung were sitting across each other making you unable to not see him. You looked at him from time to time as he did the same.

It was really late and you started to get worried. "Where are they?" You asked. "I don't know. They're not picking up their phones." Jinyoung said. You bit your lip and sighed. "I'm going to sleep. I don't want to worry anymore. Just leave the door unlocked." You said and went to the room.

Jinyoung nodded and followed you to the room. You both layed in bed and slept.

"Min?" Jinyoung whispered. "Yeah?" "I kinda like you, too." Your eyes widened and you sat up. You looked at his face and he was asleep. "Maybe I was hearing things." You told yourself and went back to sleep.

Later that night, Jinyoung was still awake. He looked at you for a while and kissed your forehead. "You weren't hearing things." He smiled and slept.