My Crazy Friends

Beautiful Gift

You guys were eating lunch when there was a knock on the door. "I'll go get it~" You chimed and skipped to the door. "MINYOUNGIE~!" The boys heard people screaming.You found yourself in the middle of what seemed like a thousand hugs and kisses from your friends.

"Noona, who was th-- woah!" Sandeul exclaimed. "What is it?" The boys curiously went over to you. "Min?" Haneul waved her hand infront of your face. "HANEUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUL!!!" You screamed. Haneul got scared and started running around. "Mianhaeyo Unnie!" She screamed while you were chasing her. "But, you know you should thank me!" She screamed and hid behind Taejun.

"Yah! Yah! Don't drag me into this!" Taejun screamed and saw you running after him. "I should be hitting you and not Haneul!" You screamed at him. "Me? Why me?" He asked. "Because you're the eldest in the group and you allowed her to do that." "Chihoon help!" he screamed and Chihoon grabbed a hold of you.

"Calm down, Min!" he whispered in your ear in a tone only he knows could melt you. "I'm calm." You pouted and crossed your arms. "uhmm... Babe, who are they?" Jinyoung whispered. "Oh, I almost forgot. B1A4, meet my friends, Taejun, Chihoon, Haneul, Eunjung and Jieun."  You said and pointed to each one of them.

"I can't believe I'm seeing B1A4 right infront of me!" Haneul said. "Me too~" Jieun agreed and you rolled your eyes. "What are you guys doing here?" You asked. "Oh, that we were just going to--" "DON'T MAKE HER LEAVE!!!" Gongchan screamed.  Everyone stared at Gongchan in silence. "You were saying." Gongchan whispered.

"Anyways, we're here to see how you're doing." Taejun smiled. "More like Haneul forced you to go here to see B1A4." You muttered. Haneul looked at you and pouted. "Anyways, who's yours?" She asked you. "What?" You said dumbfounded.

"Me~" Jinyoung smiled and put an arm around your shoulder. You put your head down and blushed. "Guys, she's blushing." Chihoon pointed out. "OMYGAH. HOW COME YOU CAN MAKE HER BLUSH?" They all asked. "ARE YOU A MAGICIAN OR SOMETHING?" Eunjung asked.

Your friends bombarded B1A4 with questions. "Ah, Hyung, what do we do?" Baro asked. "I don't know! Min, help!" CNU looked at you. "Guys! STOP!" You screamed and hey stood up properly. "Have you guys eaten?" Chihoon asked. "We were." You whispered. "May we eat, too?" Jieun asked. "I'm not sure if we have enough food, though. Baro eats a heap doesn't share..." You mumbled.

"Great!" Haneul smiled and went to the dining area. "Mm! Who cooked this?" Haneul asked while eating from your plate. "Noona did!"  Gongchan smiled. Haneul droped her spoon. "No way! She even cooked for you guys!" She exclaimed.

"Gah! I can't take this! I'm going out and buying my own food!" You screamed and got your jacket and wallet. "Min!" Jinyoung screamed and ran after you.

"Min! Min! Calm down would you!" Jinyoung said as he caught your arm. You threw a small and quiet tantrum and Jinyoung hugged you. "Yah! Conrtol your temper. Remember, these are your friends! Without them, you wouldn't have met me." He smiled. You pouted and thought about it. He was right. They did set you up to this.

"Still! The way they acted! It.. embarrasses me!" You told Jinyoung. "It's alright, It's just us. We would understand." Jinyoung flashed a smile again. You softened and hugged him. "If they get on my nerves again, I'm not holding back." You warned and giggled. "Alright, let's go eat, okay?" You nodded and went back to their dorm.

"Yo!" Taejun greeted while he was playing a game on your PS3. "You still haven't gone past this stage?" He asked you. "I didn't have time okay?" You told him.

"Hey Min! Come over here for a second." Eunjung called you with Haneul and Jieun beside her. You went over there and asked, "What is it?" "So, do you have any feelings for anyone?" Haneul smirked and nudged you. "For your information, I happen to have a boyfriend." You stuck your tongue out at her. "WHO?!" Haneul and Jieun screamed. Eunjung didn't bother to ask since she already knew who.

"Isn't it obvious?" You asked them. Jieun gasped. "Gongchan?!" "What? No!" You faceplamed yourself. "Who, then?" Haneul asked. You sighed and said, "Jinyoung. Duh!" The girls immediately eyed Jinyoung and stared at you.

You gulped, "W-What?" They all grinned. "You guys are creeping me out." You told them. "Go Min!" Haneul cheered. You looked at her weirdly. "Finally!" Jieun high fived Haneul.

"Spill it." Haneul leaned in closer to your face. "Spill what?" You asked dumbfounded. "How did you get together?" Haneul kept smiling. "Uhmm..." You pushed Haneul's face away. "We just did." You smiled. Haneul stared at you blankly. "You mean you woke up and you were already dating?" "Aniyo!" You sighed.

"Well, we went to the bowling alley, I saw my brother's friends there, he had a lot of girls swooning over him, we got jealous and we... confessed." You smiled sweetly remembering the scene.The girls softened and hugged you. "We're happy for you Min." Eunjung smiled.

"Hey, Guys! A new band just debuted!" Chihoon screamed. You all gathered around him and his laptop. "Hey! It's Boyfriend!" Sandeul smiled. "Minwoo's there right?" CNU asked Jinyoung. "Oh yeah! He finally debuted!" He grinned. Minwoo? No, It can't be Minwoo. There are a lot of Minwoos in Korea. Chill, Minyoung, Chill.

Would you be my girlfriend? A blonde guy started. Just then, you saw a glimpse of a familiar guy winking with a red baseball cap. Your eyes widened as you saw No Minwoo. It was no doubt that that was him. Those small eyes, that perfect nose and that oh-so adorable smile. You drifted off with your thoughts and looked petrified.

"Hey, is everything alright?" Jinyoung asked you. You gulped and nodded. "Min." Haneul looked at you worriedly. You looked back at her and frowned. "Eotteoke?" You mouthed. I hope we don't meet them.

"Hey, we'll be seeing each other in a few days right?" CNU asked. "Yup! We're performing on Inkigayo with our new song and they'll be debuting there~" Baro smiled. You shook your head and bit your lip. "You'll watch us perform right?" Jinyoung looked at you with hopeful eyes. "Of course." You whispered. Jinyoung smiled and hugged you.

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Ooh~

Drama is starting only now. *sigh*

Well, watcha think? 8D

More comments please~~

It gives me motivation~