Pairing Up

The Confusions of Love

Donghae's POV:

For lunch, we went to a small restuarant not far from our dorms. We all left the dorms at different times. Eunhyuk and I decided to leave first, since we were ready before the others. Eunhyuk was silent the whole walk there.

We found a table big enough for the whole group and sat down. Soon, others began to show up. Yesung and Ryeowook arrived shortly after us, hand in hand, and sat down next to us.

"Annyeong hyungs!" Ryeowook greeted us cheerfully.

"Annyeong you two~" Eunhyuk said with a polite smile.

We heard laughing and in came Kangin and Leeteuk. Next came Kyuhyun and Sungmin. Kyuhyun's are was slung protectively over his hyung's shoulder. Heechul and Hangeng followed. Then Henry, Kibum, Shindong, and Siwon came. Leeteuk hyung did a head count.

"Yah, we're all here! Let's eat!!"

I noticed practically everyone had paired up. Hopefully Hyukkie and I are next!

Sungmin's POV:

Hangeng looked lost. He and Heechul had sat next to Kyu and I.

"Hi Hangeng! How are you?" I asked, smiling at him.

"Um, hi! Um, my name is, um Hangeng!" He said shyly. Heechul laughed.

"He doesn't understand what we are saying! He speaks Chinese, and is new to our language! I offered to help him learn!"
"Oh, Ok!" I smiled at Hangeng again. "How much does he know?" I asked Heechul. He whispered something to Hangeng and said,

"He'll tell you everything he knows!"

Hangeng started. "Hello, My, Name, Is, Thank, You, Please, Goodbye, Yes, No, Song, Dance, Lie, Game, Bull sh*t!" He smiled.

Kyuhyun, who had been listening in, cracked up. "Looks like you taught him all of the important words, hyung!" he laughed some more. Hangeng looked confused.

I looked around the table and spotted Henry a few spots away. "Hey, Henry!"

"Yes hyung?" he smiled.

"You can speak Chinese, right?"

"Neh!" he said, and started speaking in rapid Chinese.

"Haha good! Can you please help Hangeng from now on?"

"Sure hyung!"

"Oh, and please explain to him what bull sh*t means... I don't think he knows the proper meaning."

Henry came over and started to talk to Hangeng. When Hangeng realized what he said, he turned beat red. He talked to Henry a bit more before turning on Heechul and saying, "You lied!!"

At that, Kyuhyun cracked up again.

"Ah, be quiet cutie," I said, shoving food in his mouth.