Practice

The Confusions of Love

Ryeowook's POV:

Today we went to meet with our recording studio and choreographers! Zhou Mi hyung was right, it was a bit like auditions!

The recording studio was first. We were all instructed to sing a solo. After everyone finished, we were all given the same sheet music and had to sing it. They did the same for rapping.

They decided Kyuhyun, Yesung, and I had the strongest voices, so we possibly would get more solos within a song or sing over the group. Everyone clapped for us and congratulated us.

Eunhyuk, Shindong, and Kibum had the best rapping voices, so they would cover most of the rapping parts. Some other members like Heechul and Leeteuk were pretty good at rapping too, so they might get a few lines.

After we were done, we headed to the dance studio, which was in the same building. Some trainies were walking out of the practice room as we arrived.

"Look," one of them said, "It's the new group, Super Junior!" Wow, we don't even have any songs out and already people know who we are!

Our choreographer was waiting for us inside the room. Practice was set up pretty much the same as the recording studio. Each of us danced a solo, and then were given a short piece of choreography. We had 10 minutes to practice, and then all danced as a group.

Eunhyuk was obviously the best dancer. Donghae followed shortly behind, and Shindong shortly behind him. The rest of us were pretty good dancers too, except for poor Yesung and Heechul hyung, who kind of .. Teehee!

During all of this, Yesung was going around taking selcas with the other members. When it was my turn, right before he took the picture, he kissed my cheek. He sent me the photo. The caption read,

"You're mine. Don't forget it!" He walked away to take more selcas. Aigoo, he's so cute!

Donghae's POV:

After the choreographer left, we decided to stay and dance some more.

"Ah, Monkey Eunhyuk should dance some more!" said Heechul.

"Monkey?" Shindong questioned him, smiling.

"Neh, that's his new nickname." Heechul said in a matter-of-fact voice. "I want my Monkey to dance!"

Eunhyuk blushed. "Okay hyung!" He danced for a bit, doing some really cool moves. He ended it on his knees with his hands cupped under his chin and an adorable smile on his face. We all clapped and cheered.

"Yah, Eunhyuk! Dance with me!" I said as I rushed over to him. I whispered the name of a music video to him, and he smiled.

Our fellow members oohed and aahed at our perfectly in sync dance.

"Woah, you two go really well together!" Kangin said, impressed.

I smiled at Hyuk and he smiled back, blushing again. Ah, he's so cute when he blushes!

That's it. When we get back to the dorms, I'm telling him how I feel. I can't hold it in much longer!