Confessions

The Confusions of Love

Leeteuk's POV:

Ah, back at the dorms. Today was a long day! Time to relax in front of the TV with Kangin-ah. We were watching a drama Ryeowook lent me, when Donghae came over.

"Hyung? Can I talk to you?" Donghae asked.

"Neh! Of course! Be right back," I said to Kangin.

"Arrasso," he said as I followed Donghae into the spare bedroom.

"So, you know about my feelings for Eunhyuk, right?" he asked, turning slightly red.

"Neh," I smiled.

"Well, I want to tell him. After we danced together today, I realized I couldn't hold it in for too much longer."

"Yah, so what do you need me for?" I asked, playfully punching his shoulder.

"I wanted to know your opinion. I need your advise! Do you think I should tell him?"

"Yes, you should tell him. Why are you wasting time talking to me? Go now!" I said, shoving him towards the door. His face brightened.

"Thank you hyung!" he exclaimed as he hugged me, and ran from the room. Oh love~

Donghae's POV:

After talking to Leeteuk hyung, I ran from the room and over to the couch where Eunhyuk was sitting. I grabbed his hand and pulled him up, almost laughing at his surprised expression. I dragged him to our room, with him tripping over himself trying to keep up with me. Once in the room, I pointed to one of the desk chairs and he sat down. I shut the door.

"Yah, Donghae, what's going on?" he asked, obviously confused by my behavior.

"Please don't talk. I need to tell you something. You can't say anything until I finish, okay?" I looked at him with a straight face, and he understood that I was being serious.

"Eunhyuk, I... I like you. A lot." His eyes got huge. He openned his mouth to say something.

"Hey, I'm not finished yet! No talking, remember?" I asked and he shut his mouth again.

"I've liked you since I first saw you at the auditions. Ever since then, I've liked you more and more. I really, really like you, and-"

Eunhyuk stood up and kissed me. I froze in surprise. He pulled back.

"Hey!" I laughed, "I said no interuptions!"

He smiled. "You said no talking, you never said anything about kissing."

"True." I said. He laughed.

"I have something to tell you too, Donghae-ah. I've liked you since I first saw you at the auditions. Ever since then, I've liked you more and more. I really, really like you!" he said, using my words.

I smiled from ear to ear. He hugged me tightly, and I picked him up, spun him around and carefully placed him back down. We just stood there for a few minutes, hugging.

Eunhyuk's POV:

All of my wishes came true! Donghae likes me! I love the most amazing man, and he returns my feelings. It felt good to be in his arms.

"Hey you," he said, letting go of me, yet still keeping me close to him. "How about we go watch that drama with Leeteuk and Kangin? I'll let you snuggle with me on the couch."

"Sounds good!" I said, and he led me out of the room, holding my hand tightly.

When we walked over to the couches, Kangin looked up, and seeing that we were holding hands, said, "Finally! Took you long enough!" and looked back at the TV.

Leeteuk laughed. He then smiled back at us and clapped.

Kyuhyun and Sungmin poked their heads out of their room.

"Yah!" said Kyuhyun, "What's with all this noise?"

Sungmin saw us and smiled, and hurried over to us. He gave us both hugs.

"Congrats guys." Kyuhyun said before dissappearing back into his room. Sungmin laughed and went back to join Kyuhyun.

"Wow, how many people knew we liked each other?" Donghae asked, reflecting my surprise.

"Only like, EVERYONE." Kangin responded, not looking up from the TV. We laughed and sat down. I snuggled against Donghae's side, where I fit comfortably.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is not the end!! I don't know how often I'll be able to update after this, since my spring break ends today and I have to go back to school! Please be patient! I'll update when I can!! ^.^ Please comment below how you like the story so far!!