The Search

The Confusions of Love

Leeteuk's POV:

I wish I was searching with someone, but if I'm the one who finds our sweet Hyuk, I need to find him alone. I need to talk to him, and I can't do that with the other members there.

I grabbed my Kangin's keys, my wallet, my cell phone, and a blanket and headed to Kangin's pickup truck.  I threw the blanket onto the seat next to me, predicting that Eunhyuk had probably forgotten his jacket. It gets really cold here at night.

I had no idea where to start looking. I decided the best place to start would be at the edge of town, and work my way in. I figured that Eunhyuk would probably want to get away from the dorms. I began to weave my way through the city streets.

I glanced at the clock. It was late. It was already 10:17.

I got to the edge of the city and parked. I began to visit every store and ask if anyone had seen Eunhyuk, using my group picture of us in my wallet for reference. No one had.

I was on my way back to the truck whene my phone rang. Maybe they had found him! I answered it quickly.

"Have you found him?" I asked.

"No, not yet," Heechul's voice said sadly. My heart sank. "I called to warn you that a bad storm is going to hit any time now. We have to find him. SOON!"

I looked up. Sure enough, heavy black storm clouds were rolling in, completely blocking the moon.

"Thanks for the heads up. We have to search harder!" I said and hung up.

It soon began to rain. Pour. Thunder cracked and lightning flashed a little way off. I turned the headlights on full blast and drove slowly.

I was having no luck, until, by chance, I happened to look up and see a partially hidden alley way. There were three figures there, one sitting against the wall and the other two standing over him.

I parked and snuck over there, trying not to pull attention to myself, in case they were up to no good. When I got closer, I heard the voices of the two standing men. They seemed to be yelling at the person sitting down.

The third figure picked his head up. He looked terrified.

It was Eunhyuk.

 

 

 

 

~sorry, kind of a short chapter. I've been in school, and haven't been able to update as much as I would like too, so please be patient!! And thank you so much for your support! Saranghae!!~