Home

The Confusions of Love

Donghae's POV:

"Eunhyuk!" I shouted and rushed over to him. Leeteuk side stepped, getting out of my way as I bear-hugged Eunhyuk. He stiffened when I hugged him, and didn't return it, arms hanging limply at his sides.

My heart sand.

I took a small step back and released him.

"Don't you ever do that to me again!" I said, the dam of emotions in me breaking. "Don't you ever scare me like that again!"

"Donghae," Leeteuk said, a warning tone in his voice.

I looked back at Hyuk. Tears had began their silent treck down his soft cheeks.

"I'm sorry yeobo, so sorry," I bowed my head.

I saw he was wearing a blanket. It was soaked all the way through, and he was shivering, teeth clicking. My eyes lifted and studied his face. It was then that I noticed a blue-black bruise encircling his left eye. I touched it very lightly with the tip of my index finger, and he winced.

"Who did this to you?" I asked, alarmed, hearing my own voice quavering. "What happened?"

Eunhyuk spoke for the first time since he had entered the room, his voice weak and cracking. "I was jumped. They wanted my wallet, which I didn't have."

I felt like I was going to throw up. Someone had touched my Hyuk and hurt him!

"This is all my fault! I never should have snapped at you and been so mean to you! Eunhyuk, I love you, and I am so so so sorry! I don't deserve you, not one bit. And I don't deserve your forgiveness. But do you think you could ever forgive me?" The waterworks began in my eyes, for about the hundreth time that night.

Eunhyuk... nodded! "I-I forgive you."

I threw myself around him again, and again he froze. But this time I didn't let him go.

Slowly, I felt him relax. He laid his head on my shoulder and buried his face in the crook of my neck. He wrapped his arms around me and began to cry, sobs wracking his fragile shoulders.

We stood there for a while. Then I felt another pair of arms around us. It was Heechul. Soon, all of the members, and our two managers had engulfed us into a group hug. I glanced around. Everyone was shedding happy tears.

I realized how incredibly lucky I was to be a part of such an amazing and loving group.

The warmth of all our bodies pressed together and warmed Hyuk up, and he stopped shivering.

When we were released, Hyuk picked his head up and whispered into my ear,

"Donghae... I'm tired. So tired."

At that, his knees buckled and he collapsed. I caught him and picked him up swiftly, as if he weighed nothing. He was unexpectedly light

He had his arms wrapped around my neck, his face resting on my chest.

"Eunhyuk? Eunhyuk! Are you OK? Eunhyuk!" I panicked. What's wrong with my baby?

"I'm just... tired." he said again.

"Donghae," Leeteuk started, "Bring him to your room and help him change into something warm. I'll call the doctor."

He sounded so calm. How does he always sound so calm?!

 

 

------------

Sorry parts of this chapter are super cheesy...

So yeah, WHAT"S WRONG WITH HYUK?

(Sorry short chapter... The next one is longer, I promise!)

I was going to end it with the forgiving thing, but then my brain was like, what if this happened? And then yeah, my mind wondered for quiet awhile and this chapter and the next two chapters is what results of my brain going off on tangents... :)

Was thinking of double updating today, but I think I'll just update the next chapter tomorrow so you guys don't have to wait as long for the chapter after that.. Confusing, I know!!

So.. Eunhyuk hug spam?

 

 

 

 

Kekekekekeke

Saranghae!