Jealousy

The Confusions of Love

DBSK

Changmin of DBSK- close friends with Donghae, shows up most of all DBSK in this story, Yunho may also show up.

 

Eunhyuk's POV:

Because we don't have enough songs to have a full concert, our debut on stage will also feature a band called DBSK. They came to practice with us the second day of our stage practices. They were really cool! Their dancing and singing was so organized and in sync! 

Throughout the day, I noticed Donghae was spending a lot of time with DBSK's member, Changmin. It was like they were stuck together like glue! It's probably nothing to worry about, but I couldn't help feeling jealous. Maybe I'll talk to Hae about it later.

After practice, both bands went out to eat. At the restaurant, Donghae quickly motioned for Changmin to go sit next to him, forcing me to go find a different table. I went to go sit by Leeteuk, Henry, and Hangeng. Kangin wasn't there because he had some family thing going on. But I was surprised to see that Heechul wasn't with Hangeng.

Leeteuk explained that Heechul was jealous of Henry hanging around Hangeng, so he got a little upset at the table arrangements and went to go sit by Shindong, Siwon, and Kibum.

"Speaking of seating arrangements, why aren't you sitting by Donghae?"

"He wanted Changmin to sit next to him, and since Sungmin and Kyuhyun were already there, the table was full."

"Are you jealous of Changmin?" Leeteuk asked, speaking softly.

"Um.. a little. I'm sure it's nothing though. Donghae and I love each other," I said, glancing back at Hae and Changmin. They were laughing. I wish I was over there!!

We left the restaurant and went back to our dorms. I decided to go confront Donghae.

Donghae's POV:

When we got back to the dorms, I had a splitting headache, and I was super tired. I went to my room and put my head on the desk.

It was cool to meet DBSK today. Changmin and I have actually been friends for a few years now, because we went to the same school. It was cool to meet up with him again!

I was still at my desk when Eunhyuk walked in our room.

"Hey Donghae! Can I ask you something?" he asked a little too loudly. I whinced.

"What?" I didn't mean to sound so snappy, but I couldn't help it, my head was killing me!

Eunhyuk flinched at my tone and looked slightly nervous. "Um, I just wanted to know what was up with you and Changmin today.. Did you know him before today? You two seemed really close!"

"Why, are you jealous?" I asked.

"Um, just a little," he responded.

"Well I can't always be with you! I can't devote my whole life to spending time with you! And you have to stop being so sensitive!" I blurted, sounding way meaner than I had intended.

"You mean, stop being me? Donghae, I'm sorry, that's just my personality!' Eunhyuk said, obviously really upset.

My head throbbed. "Aish! I don't need this right now!"

"You mean, you don't need me." said Eunhyuk, a sad look on his face.

"Ah! I just.. I don't know! Just go away, leave me alone for awhile!" I said.

Silent tears began to make their way across Hyuk's cheeks. My head throbbed again. I squezed my eyes shut.

Silence.

When I opened my eyes again, Eunhyuk was gone. I had hurt him. Bad. I needed to go apologize. I stood up and felt dizzy. I decided to wait until my headache subsided. I didn't want to end up making an even bigger mess because of my crappy mood.

I got some Advil out of my drawer and took two. Then I laid down and closed my eyes for a few minutes.

-Later-

"Donghae. Donghae!" someone said softly, lightly shaking me. I opened my eyes to see Leeteuk standing over me.

"Gah, what time is it? I didn't mean to fall asleep!" I asked.

"It's 9:30." he said, looking worried.

"Hyung, what's wrong? Why do you look so worried?" I asked nervously.

"Donghae, do you know where Eunhyuk went?"

"No... Why? What's wrong?" I feared his answer.

"He... He is missing."

My heart dropped. My Hyuk is missing?!