Saved

The Confusions of Love

Leeteuk's POV:

One of the standing figures leaned in closer to Hyuk and Hyuk flinched.

"YAH!!! STAY AWAY FROM HIM!!" I shouted and jumped out at them.

"Leeteuk?" Eunhyuk looked relieved. The two men just stood there.

"I said, get away from him!!" I said and pulled out my pocketknife and flipped the small blade open to scare them. It had the desired effect. Their eyes got huge and they bolted down the alley.

I put my knife away and rushed over to Eunhyuk and helped him up.

"Are you hurt?" I asked, looking him over carefully. His eye was red and already starting to bruise. He was crying. "Oh my poor Hyuk, what did they do to you sweetie?!" I asked, alarmed.

"I'm okay. They wanted my wallet and punched me because I said I didn't have it," he said, turning his head away.

I had predicted correctly before, he didn't have his jacket, and he was soaked and shivering.

"How about we warm you up, get you something to eat, and then take you home?" I asked. He nodded and I hugged him. I don't think I've ever been so happy to hug someone in my life.

"Come on," I said, leading him to the truck. We got in and I told him to put the blanket on. He obeyed without saying a word. I turned the heater on and called Kangin's cell phone, and Donghae answered.

"Annyeong? Did you find him?" Donghae asked, speaking so quickly that I could barely understand him.

"Yes, I found him. He's okay."

"Where are you?! I want to see him!!"

"Donghae, calm down. I want you to call everyone and tell them to stop searching and that he's safe. Then go back to the dorms. I'll come back with Eunhyuk after I've gotten him some food," I said, trying to calm Donghae down.

"But hyung-"

"No buts! Do as I say!"

I heard him sigh. There was a pause. "Okay hyung. See you soon. SOON!" and he hung up.

"I'm not hungry," Eunhyuk said, staring at his feet. His stomache growled loudly.

"Your stomache dissagrees with you."

I noticed he had pressed himself against the door.

"Hey, I don't bite," I said softly. "Come here honey." I extended my arm to him. He paused briefly, then came and snuggled into my side. He was still wet and shivering. He suddenly started to cry.

"Shh, shh. I know, I know. Shhhh, I'm here." I did my best to comfort him, hugging him and his wet hair. He eventually stopped shivering.

"Time for food, okay?" I smiled and he nodded with a weak smile.

I started the truck and drove to the nearest restaurant with a drive through, and let Hyuk continue to sit against me. He had layed him head on my shoulder and closed his eyes. The poor baby is probably exhausted!

At the drive through, I ordered two hot chocolates (both Eunhyuk and I prefer sweet drinks over bitter ones) and some warm noodles.

I parked a little ways away from our dorms and watched him eat while sipping my own hot chocolate.

"Are you ready to go back to the dorms now?" I asked when he had finished.

He shook his head, tears filling his eyes again. "Nobody needs me. I'm too sensitive and I'm always getting in the way!'

"No! No honey! I need you! Donghae needs you! We all need you!" I said, hugging him tightly.

"Donghae doesn't need me! He told me!" he voice cracked, and was muffled by my shirt.

"That's not true! He was just in a really bad mood! He was worried sick when he discovered you were gone! We all were! And you heard him on the phone! He loves you! We all love you!! More than you could ever know!"

"Really?" he sniffed.

"Really. I promise."

We sat in silence for a moment.

"I want to go home now," he said.

"You are ready?"

"Neh."

"Then let's go home~"

 

 

 

-Only a few more chapters left! How do you guys like it so far? Thank you all again for reading, commenting, subscribing, and voting! Gomawo! Saranghae!! I will update soon! I don't have the next chapter written yet, so it might be awhile. Please be patient! Thanks!! <3-