Missing

The Confusions of Love

Leeteuk's POV:

I led Donghae out of his room and brought him to sit with the others.

"I'm going to call his phone," Sungmin said. We heard music. Donghae ran back into his room and came out carrying Eunhyuk's phone.

"This is bad," Kyuhyun said. I've never seen him look so concerned before.

"Maybe he's at the other dorm. Why don't you call Heechul?" I suggested to Donghae. "And put it on speaker phone."

"Hello?" Heechul's voice came loudly from the tiny speaker.

"Hey hyung, is Hyuk there?" asked Kangin.

"Haven't seen him. Why?"

Donghae started to cry. I put my arm over his shoulder.

"Because he isn't here and he left his phone in his room," I said into the phone.

"WHAT?! You mean you lost my Monkey?!" Heechul shouted. We could hear the others surprized voices in the background.

Donghae began to sob. I took the phone from him and turned the speaker off.

"I'm going to call Zhou Mi, the recording studio, and the dance studio. I'll call you back," I said calmly and hung up.

I called all three places, and no one had seen him. Zhou Mi said he and Henry were going to come to our dorm to help us. I called Heechul back and he brought everyone to our dorm with him.

Donghae's POV:

I couldn't stop tearing up. My Eunhyuk was gone and it was all my fault!

My hyungs and dongsaengs tried to cheer me up, but they were all too worried to have much effect. Even Kyuhyun gave me a hug.

Heechul kept demanding to know why Hyuk was upset enough to run away. I think Leeteuk hyung knew what happened between us, because he glanced over at me before telling Heechul not to worry about it, and that the important thing was just to find Eunhyuk.

Not everyone has their own cars, so we decided to pair up to search. Ryeowook, Yesung, Shindong, and Henry were going to stay behind at the dorms in case he came back.

I didn't know who to partner with, since my partner was the one who was lost. I started to tear up again.

"Hey Donghae, you and Kangin should go together. Take your car. Kangin, can I borrow your truck?" Leeteuk said, surprising both me and Kangin.

"Um, sure, of course!" Kangin said and smiled at me. He tossed Leeteuk the keys.

"When he is found, call everyone and head back here!" Zhou Mi called as he left.

"Come on Hae!" Kangin said, grabbing my elbow lightly and leading me towards the parking lot.

When we got to my car, I was still crying.

"Hey, how about I drive?" Kangin suggested softly.

"Okay," I said and handed him the keys. I got in the passengers side.

"Does he have anywhere special he likes to go?" Kangin asked.

"Aniyo, he doesn't know his way around this city very well."

What if he's lost? What if my poor Hyuk is scared? This is all my fault!!