Arrivals

The Confusions of Love

Donghae's POV:

After Leeteuk hyung called us, I sighed with relief. Hyukkie was found. He's safe. I began to cry again, but this time my tears were tears of joy.

"What? What did Leeteuk say?" Kangin asked anxiously, bouncing a little in his seat in anticipation.

"Leeteuk found him. He's safe. My Eunhyuk is safe!"

"Well? Where are they?"

"Leeteuk hyung wouldn't say. He told me to call everyone and meet them at the dorms. He'll bring Hyuk later after he gets him something to eat," I said, a little annoyed that I couldn't see my boy right now. I want to see him!

"Okay, then obey your hyung. Call Heechul first, and then you two can call everyone else," Kangin said, turning his focus back to the road as he made a U-turn and headed back towards the dorms.

I called Heechul.

"Annyeong? DID YOU FIND HIM??" Heechul shouted, practically busting my eardrum. Not that I minded, I was just as excited.

"Neh! Well, Leeteuk hyung did. He told me to call everyone and meet them at the dorms. He will be there a little later because he needs to get Eunhyuk some food first."

"Okay! I'll call everyone. Don't worry about it!" Heechul said.

"Really? Thank you hyung!" Heechul is so nice. Even though he likes to tease a lot, he really has a big heart.

"No problem kiddo. Hurry back!" he said and he hung up.

We got to the dorms, and Heechul and Hangeng came running to greet us. They had arrived just a few minutes before us.

Siwon and Kibum arrived shortly after us, and gave me a hug.

We all walked to our living room and sat down on the couches. Shindong, Yesung, Ryeowook, and Henry were already there, since they had stayed behind. We all sat in silence until the door opened. We all jerked up with excitement.

It was just Sungmin and Kyuhyun. I couldn't help sighing in dissappointment as I flopped back onto the couch.

They were both drenched from head to toe from the rain, but Sungmin was wearing both his jacket and Kyunhyun's, and was clutching them tightly to himself.

"A truck doreve past us and sprayed water in our faces. Sungmin can't handle the cold as well as I can," Kyuhyun explained. "We are going to go change."

"N-neh," puffed Sungmin as he followed Kyuhyun into their room.

Kangin got up, grabbed a few clean towels from the bathroom, and chucked them into their room.

"GOMAWO!" Sungmin shouted.

We laughed, and turned our attention back to the door. A little later, Zhou Mi came in. Now we were just waiting for Leeteuk and Eunhyuk. What was taking them so long?

I got impatient. I stood up and began pacing back and forth. Meanwhile, Kyuhyun and Sungmin had come out in fresh, dry clothes, and Sungmin had his pink blanket wrapped around him.

As I was pacing, Sungmin reached up and tried to grab my hand to stop me. I shook him off.

I paced for about fifteen minutes, the rest of the room in silence, when we heard footsteps coming down the hallway. I froze.

The door knob jiggled. It opened slowly, way to slowly! It seemed like ages until the door finally opened enough for me to see our leader, with Hyuk close behind him.

 

 

 

-Again, I apologize for the delay and my absence lately. I will update when I can, which may not be often, but I will do my best. Most likely only a few chapters left! Thank you again for your support! Gomawo! Saranghae!! <3-