Hard Work

The Confusions of Love

Heechul's POV:

Our first single and music video is called "U". We met up at the dance studio, where they gave us our music and started teaching us the choreography. Hangeng and I got there early. We were sitting on a bench inside, and I was teaching Hangeng some new words, when I heard Donghae's voice coming down the hall. He was talking to someone.

"Ah, we're here early! I wonder if anyone else is here yet," he rounded the corner with Eunhyuk. "Oh, Heechul hyung! Hangeng hyung! You're here early too!" he said and smiled.

"Neh," I said. Then I noticed they were holding hands. "Yah! What are you doing with my monkey?!" I asked, pretending to be angry. I snatched Hyuk's hand and pulled him away from Donghae. Donghae's face looked like that of a puppy's who just had its favorite toy taken away.

Hyuk just looked surprised and slightly confused.

"Ah you two are going to be fun to tease!" I said, satisfied. Donghae laughed.

"Confused." Hangeng said. His vocabulary had improved a lot over the past few days. We all started laughing, and I hugged him and ruffled his hair. He still looked very confused, but he began to laugh too.

Yesung's POV:

Practive was very tiring. We were all very hungry when we got back to the dorms. Ryeowook, being the sweetie he is, offered to cook for us. I offered to help him.

"Okay, but you must do EXACTLY as I say!" he tried to look serious, but ended up giggling.

"Deal," I smiled and he grabbed my hand and led me to the kitchen.

"Aigoo, we don't have much to use... I'll have to go shopping later! How does spaghetti sound?" he asked.

"Delicious! HEY GUYS!! HOW DOES SPAGHETTI SOUND??" I shouted to the others.

"GOOD!!" they shouted back.

"Okay, let's go!" he got to work on the sauce, looking like pro, chopping up veggies into some tomato sauce.

"Ahh, what should I do?" I asked.

"Can you start the noodles? Just start the water boiling." I did, and then watched Ryeowook. He really knew what he was doing!

I came over and wrapped my arms around him carefully, so I didn't disturb what he was doing. I rested my chin on his shoulder.

"Hey Yeye, test!" he said, holding out a spoon to me with sauce on it. I ate it.

"It's delicious! How did you do that?" I asked, amazed at his skills.

"My secret," he smiled and giggled again.

"Aigoo, so kyeopta!" I said, pinching his cheeks.

"I know!" another giggle.

Once it was ready, we all sat down to eat.

"Wow, this is incredible! I didn't know spaghetti could taste this good!" Siwon said and Ryeowook blushed.

"Yes, this is very delicious!" Kibum said and Shindong nodded eagerly.

"Yummy!" said Hangeng through a mouthful of noodles.

Heechul laughed. "Manners!" he said to Hangeng.

"Sorry."

The others were right! This is very good!" Heechul praised. "The other dorms will be jealous when they find out we have the cook!"

"Gomawo hyungs! I'm glad you are enjoying it! Let's eat well!"

"I vote we have Ryeowook cook everyday!" Shindong suggested.

"YES!" we all said in unison.

"No!" Ryeowook said. We all looked at him. "I mean, yes?" he smiled nervously. We all laughed again.