Wake Up Call

The Confusions of Love

"Eunhyuk's POV:

"Eunhyukkie, wake up!" I heard someone say. I groaned and squinted at the clock.

"Aniyooooo! It's only 5:30!" I yawned and turned to face the wall.

I suddenly heard a battle cry. "YAH!" I was hit in the face with a pillow!! I whipped around to see my assailent, and saw Kyuhyun standing over me with a pillow.

"Evil maknae!"

"So I've been told!" He smirked. "Manager hyung told me to get you guys up. But can you try to wake Donghae hyung up? He refuses to listen to me! Thanks hyung!"

Before I could say anything, he jumped off my bed and dashed out of the room and into Leeteuk and Kangin hyung's room. I soon heard angry shouts. I chuckled to myself and looked over at Donghae. He was sound a sleep and lightly snoring. He looked so peaceful and cute! I really don't want to desturb him, but I have to.

I walked over to him and shook him gently. "Donghae, it's time to wake up," I said quietly. He groaned, but continued snoring. "Donghae," I said again, shaking him a little harder. He groaned again, and reached for my wrist. Before I knew what was happening, he pulled me down onto the bed next to him! Shocked, I immediately jumped up. He woke up.

"What's going on?" he asked in a cute yet y sleepy voice.

"Uh-um... Time to wake up! Manager hyung wants us!" I quickly ran from the room.

Donghae's POV:

Why is Eunhyuk acting so strange? This morning when he woke me up, he immediatly ran out of the room! When Manager Zhou Mi hyung was talking to us, he went to go sit between Kibum and Heechul, leaving me to sit next to Shindong. Not that I didn't want to sit next to Shindong, because he is super nice and funny, but I want my Hyukkie. (All of the members had gathered at our dorm for the meeting.) Eunhyuk also refuses to make eye contact with me! I feel like he's avoiding me! I wonder what I did to make him act like this so suddenly...

Zhou Mi and his kid assistant Henry, who we've all nickname baby Henry since he's like, 15, came to talk to us about our first meeting with the recording studio and choreographer for our first single and music video. He told us to be prepared for another audition-like day to find who the strongest singers, dancers, and rappers are.

A small voice came from the corner. "We will all do our best hyung! FIGHTING!"

"Woah, Ryeowook can talk?" teased Kangin.

"Hehe, neh!" Ryeowook responded with a shy smile. Yesung laughed and hugged him and we all started laughing. After hearing Leeteuk hyung and Heechul hyung's laugh, we laughed even harder.

"This should be a fun group! I look forward to working with all of you!" Zhou Mi hyung said with a smile of approval. "Baby and I have to go and set everything up! Have a good day!"

"Wait hyung! We are all going to lunch later today! Do you two want to come?" Leeteuk offered.

"Sorry, I would if I could! Thank you for the offer!" Zhou Mi thought for a second. "Baby Henry can go if he wants to." Henry's face lit up.

"Yay! Thanks hyung! And thank you hyungs!" He gave a few cute little bows. What a cute kid!

"See you later then, Henry! And goodbye hyung!" Leeteuk grinned.

"Neh, goodbye hyung!" we all said.

After Zhou Mi and Henry left, the other members went back to their dorms to get ready for the day.

"Gah! It's only 6 o'clock! I'm going back to bed!" Kangin yawned and stretched.

"Lazy hyung." Kyuhyun smirked.

"Yah, what did you just say?" Kangin lightly punched Kyuhyun on the shoulder.

"LAZY HYUNG!" Kangin tackled Kyuhyun and they began to wrestle. Eunhyuk looked worried and went over to stop them. Right before he reached them, Kyuhyun started laughing! It was a tickle fight! Hyuk noticed a moment to late and was pulled onto the floor, where Kangin proceded to tickle him! Eunhyuk couldn't stop laughing! It was sooo cute!

"Hy-hyung, s-st-stop it! Haha! D-Do-Donghae! Come sa-save m-m-me! AHAHAHA!"

Maybe he was done avoiding me! Phew! "Coming Hyuk! I'll save you!" I grabbed his hand, pulled him up, and ran with him to our room. "Now.... MY TURN!!" I shouted, and started to tickle him. He cracked up. "Ahh stop!" he giggled. He fell on my bed and I fell over him. We both froze. I jumped up quickly, and he did the same. "Um.. I'm going to eat breakfast.." he said. "I'll eat in a little while." I said and he quickly left the room. I flopped down on my bed. "Ah Hyukjae, why do you make me feel like this?"