Perfect

The Confusions of Love

Eunhyuk's POV:

Today was our last day to practice before our performance. Luckily, I was feeling pretty much back to normal, so I was able to practice too.

Practice could not have gone any smoother. Our transitions were perfect, we danced flawlessly, and our singing was spot on. After many hours of going over the performance over and over, we got to rest. We couldn't get too tired, since we had to be full of energy for tomorrow.

We all went to a noodle restuarant to carb up. Donghae began feeding me, and I of course didn't object. I fed him too. He got sauce all over his face and pouted. So cute!

We went back to our dorms afterwards. Leeteuk, Donghae and I all watched our favorite kdrama, Shut Up Flower Boy Band. Everyone else turned in early. After watching a second episode, Leeteuk said good night to us and went into his and Kangin's room. Donghae the sports channel.

Donghae moved from his position against me to lay his head in my lap. He looked up at me.

"I love you Eunhyuk. So so much. You know that right?" he asked as I began to his chocolate brown hair.

"Neh. I love you more! You know that right?" I asked, smiling.

"Impossible!" he responded, laughing.

I bent over and kissed him. "Time for bed! It's getting late!" I chuckled, playfully pushing him off of the couch and onto the floor.

"Hey! he exclaimed, getting up. "I'll get you for that!" He reached up and tickled my belly. I cracked up. I was giggling so hard that I fell over. He laughed again and picked me up. I continued to laugh as he carried me bridal-style to our room. He placed me on the bed, and got in next to me, hugging me close. I buried my face in his chest.

"I love you Donghae."

I love you too, my Eunhyuk~"

I reached over and turned off the lights. Donghae was already snoring.

"Goodnight, my Hae. Sweet dreams," I said and closed my eyes.

Everything was perfect.

 

 

 

 

---------

One more chapter yet! I seriously apologize for this horrible ending... It , I know.

I also apologize for making Hyuk sound so weak throughout this story. Cuz he's not. He just had to be for this story. He's my bias, so sometimes it was hard for me to write and make him the way he is in the story. I mean, yeah he is a bit sensitive, but I kinda had to blow it up for this story.. You know, with the whole drama and stuff that makes up a 'good' story. XD

Since I only have one last chapter to update, I'll just do a double update today! Enjoy!

Thanks for reading!

Please leave me comments! I love reading what you guys have to say!