The Evil Maknae

The Confusions of Love

Kyuhyun's POV:

Sungmin hyung is weird. He likes pink. I don't get it! He's really cute though, so I guess it's ok. At least I don't have to room with Kangin anymore. He's too touchy, he should get his temper under control! I forget for one minute to call him 'hyung'....

Leeteuk hyung is cool. He agreed to play Star Craft with me later!

I don't know what I think of Donghae hyung or Eunhyuk hyung yet. Eunhyuk is pretty shy, and so far Donghae hyung has mostly stayed in his room or around Eunhyuk.

"HEY MAKNAE!" Kangin shouted as he walked past me.

"My name is KYUHYUN!" I spat back, pulling back my hand as if to slap him. I wouldn't dare go through with it, but he didn't know that.

"AISH!" he ducked. "Evil maknae!" he chuckled as he walked away. Aish, that guy! I'm going to get him later!!

Sungmin's POV:

I get to room with the maknae! Not sure how I feel about this. He seems harmless and innocent, but Kangin hyung has warned me of Kyu's evilness when he first arrived at our dorm.

Kyuhyun walked into the room. "Hyung, I'm bored!" he said, flopping down onto his bed.

"Already? You just got here!"

"I know, but I'm bored!.... Play Star Craft with me?" He attempted aegyo. I laughed.

"Sure! Haha we have to work on your aegyo though, it isn't very good."

"It worked on you.." he said, trying again to do aegyo. He's cute! But I seriously have to help him out with this whole aegyo thing.