Chocolate

The Confusions of Love

Eunhyuk's POV:

When I woke up, I felt something heavy laying over me. I looked over and saw the beautiful sleeping face of my crush. I must have fallen asleep on him last night while watching TV! I could feel my face beginning to heat up. I took a deep breath and carefully, slowly removed his arm from around me. After placing the blanket on him, I stood there and looked at him. He looked like an angel!

I glanced at his lips. Should I take this opportunity to kiss those perfect lips? I want to so bad! But what if he woke up? That wouldn't be good! I'd better not risk it. I sighed and reluctantly left him and went to the bathroom to take a shower before the others woke up and stole the bathroom.

Donghae's POV:

When I woke up, Eunhyuk was gone. I couldn't help but frown in dissapointment. I hope he wasn't creeped or weirded out when he woke up! Oh, this is bad! Aish!

I got up and went into our room to change, since someone was already in the bathroom.

I was topless and looking for a shirt when Hyuk came into the room, with just a towel wrapped around his waist. He let out a squeak and jumped, almost losing his towel.

"Omo! I'm sorry!" I said, quickly turning my back to him, but not before noticing his chocolate abs. Wow, he is BUILT!

Eunhyuk's POV:

When I walked into our room, I saw Donghae, shirtless. Man he's got a gorgeous body! And his abs!!

Donghae's POV:

Eunhyuk was pretty quiet this morning... When I brought this to Leeteuk's attention, he smiled and said,

"Don't worry too much about it. When is Eunhyuk ever NOT quiet?"

I guess he's right.