Life of a Leader

The Confusions of Love

Leeteuk's POV:

"Leeteuk hyung, Kyuhyun's being mean to me!" whined Donghae from across the room.

"Me too!" shouted Kangin.

"Make him stop playing Star Craft!" chimmed in Sungmin. "Come on Kyuhyun, we want to use the TV too!"

"Um... Kyuhyun? Can we please stop playing Star Craft and watch some TV? Please?" Eunhyuk said in a shy, quiet voice.

"I'll hand over the TV when someone beats me in my game!" Kyunhyun challenged.

"Leader, make him stop!"

Aish! In the dorms for two days and already we are having problems! "Kyuhyun, please let them have the TV for a little while, you can play again later. Can you help me with dinner?" I suggested.

"FINE." He said defeated, and paused his game. The other members cheered as he unplugged Star Craft and joined me in the kitchen.

"I only know how to make Ramen." he admitted after a moment, sounding embarassed.

"That's okay! Who doesn't love Ramen?"

                                                                   LATER

Still Leeteuk's POV:

We were all in our rooms, except for Kangin, who was in the spare room calling some of his friends. I was in my room, reading a book, when I heard a quiet knock on my door.

"Hyung?" a voice said softly, practically whispering.

"Come in!" I responded. Eunhyuk poked his head into the room.

"Sorry if I'm bothering you hyung, but can I ask you something?"

"Of course! Come here and sit down!" I gestured to the spot on my bed next to me, and he sat down. "What do you want to ask me?"

"Um.." Eunhyuk started, blushing. "What if you just met someone, and you really like them, but you don't know how they feel?"

"Simple! Tell them how you feel!"

"B-but what if you, like, just met them, like a couple days ago, and you're really confused about how you feel?" he asked, nervously running his hand through his hair.

"You just met?"

"Neh."

"In that case, I would wait a couple of days to sort out your feelings and make sure that they are real. If they are, then confess to that person. Worst that can happen is they don't feel the same about you." I said.

"But what if I tell that person, but it turns out they don't like me at all! What if they hate me?" tears began forming in his eyes. "I don't know if I could stand that!"

"Shh shh honey, no one could hate you! Don't you ever think like that!" I said reassuringly and patted his small shoulder. He smiled.

"Gomawo hyung" he said, wipping his eyes. "And one more thing..."

"Yes?"

"Ca-can I give you a hug?"

I smiled. "You never need to ask sweetheart."

He grinned from ear to ear and hugged me.

"Good luck to you, Eunhyukkie~"