Growing Crushes

The Confusions of Love

Leeteuk's POV:

Ahhh my dongsaengs are so nice and cute~ Some may be shy now, but not for long!! hahaha! Siwon and Sungmin seem to be getting along nicely. Donghae is so cute and friendly, so hes the perfect room mate with the shy Eunhyuk. I've been given my own room, but it's lonely. Manager hyung says we might switch up the dorms though. Maybe I'll get someone to room with! I hope it's Kangin. He's so handsome and really nice~

Donghae's POV:

Manager Zhou Mi hyung decided to switch up the dorms before everybody gets too comfortable. Oh, I hope I get to stay with Hyukkie!!

Eunhyuk's POV:

Manager hyung let Donghae and I stay since we already unpacked! I'm so happy! He's the nicest and most handsome person ever! Oh gosh, I think I'm starting to like him.. Gahh here he comes! I hope I'm not blushing!

"Eunhyuk hyung, are you feeling okay? You don't look so good! Do you have a fever?" He sounds so worried! Ah how embarrassing!

Donghae's POV:

Eunhyuk doesn't look very good! I hope he's not sick! His face is all red. I leaned in and put my hand on his forehead to check his temperature. He flinched. I couldn't help but frown. I pulled my hand away and sat down on my bed.

Eunhyuk's POV:

Why did I have to flinch? Ah I shouldn't have done that! Now he looks so sad! He probably thinks I don't like him. Come back Donghae-ah, please? I want to feel your beautiful hands!

Okay, it's official. I definitely have a crush on Lee Donghae.

Leeteuk's POV:

Siwon is moving to the other dorms. In his place we are getting Kangin (yay!) and the maknae Kyuhyun. Kangin and I are rooming together (again, yay!) and Kyuhyun is going to room with Sungmin. Man, that little maknae has a mouth!! haha

Kangin is our handsome strong man. And he's open to flirting. Hehe~ this should be fun!

 

 

 

-Sorry if this chapter was a bit boring.. It will get better! I promise! (I hope..) LOL please leave comments below and I will update again sooooooooon!-