Along The River

Can't Wait Anymore... (Sequel of: Seven Years)

 

I pulled Himchan out of the chalet in a rush and as we were quite a distance from the house, we stopped.

We made a short eye contact and started laughing because we were both panting badly for nothing.

"Where do you intend to go?" Himchan came over, very closely.

"Where do you want to bring me?" I rested my elbow on his shoulder, and it's when I realize that he is really tall.

He smiled brightly and excitedly, "River? You, me?" He pointed towards me and himself as he asked.

I put down my arm and and grabbed his hand, interlacing our fingers. "Let's go, oppa~" I beamed facing him.

He tightened the grab. "Let's go!~"

                                        

                                         

We arrived at a park along the calm riverbank. 

Step by step, hand in hand, we walked along the calm, clear, sparkling river, breathing in and out, relaxing ourselves. 

"So..." Both of us decided to start a conversation at the same time. "You first." Hilariously, we said at the same time again. 

Himchan squeezed his own neck, "Well, maybe you go first?" 

I blinked a few times, and bit my lips a little, "I just want to know.. Have you really been waiting?" 

He raised his eyebrows and thought for awhile, slowly, he nodded decently, "Yes, but now.. I can't wait anymore." 

"WHY?!" I was shocked and worried. 

"Because.." He approached, grabbing both my hands, "You are right in front of me, what more to wait?" 

"Wow.." I was taken aback, "Now you dare to touch me like that?" I said so, joking. As expected, he quickly let go and started apologising. "Omo, pabo ya, I was joking~"

"Ah jinjja!" He acted like he was going to hit me. 

I act like I was dodging. Then he grabbed my hand and smiled instead. "Can I.. Hold it?" He requested. 

"Just do it." I held his hand. 

"Mi Ki ah, I don't know but.. I really like you." He mumbled but it was clear enough for me to understand. 

I stopped, "Just like? Not love?" 

"Mi Ki ah! You are so straightforward!" He looked really surprised. 

"Wrong." I pointed at him, "It's called westernised, freestyle yo!" 

He shooked his head, "Whatever it is, I finally get to tell you.." Then bent forward and whispered "I love you" into my ears. It's like soft and soothing music in my ears, warming my heart, caressing my emotion. 

"How much?" I tried to act calm, "This much?" I squinted my eyes as I opened my arms widely. 

"More than that." Himchan squinted too and crossed his arms, looking at me. 

"Oh god, cheesy.." As I was about to close my arms, Himchan pulled me into a tight hug. 

"You know what.." He rest his chin on my shoulder, "Since I was 11, I have been waiting for today, and now, I am anticipating the future.." 

"Let's anticipate it together.." I replied and shut my eyes, enjoying the breeze and the tight yet blissful embrace. 

 

 

*B.A.P is coming to Singapore for concert and I am super duper uber ultra happy right now!*