Heart 2 Heart

Can't Wait Anymore... (Sequel of: Seven Years)

 

"Oppa, now we have our food packed, let's go to somewhere with beautiful nightview and eat in the car.." I beamed as I took the food from the counter.

Himchan beamed back. "No." He replied in a straight face.

"Waeeeeee~?" I whined.

"Just joking, anything my little princess wants~" He wrapped his arm over my shoulder and guided me into the car. "HanGang my dear?"

"JJANG! Let's go!" I fastened the safety belt.

                                            

                                             

 

After a 20 mins drive, we arrived in front of the magnificent Hangang River. Lights from nearby building shone brightly on the water, slightly dim, yet bling. 

"Okay Oppa, stop here, stop here!" I quickly stopped Himchan from driving further. I looked across the river, tall building with small dots of lights. How beautiful. 

"Aigoo, I am hungry, let's eat!" Himchan pullover and released his seatbelt. 

"Before we eat..." I took out a piece of paper and unfold it. "Let me share something really interesting with you.." 

Himchan stopped unpacking the food and gave me his fullest attention. 

"Dear Mi Ki..." I started recitng from the piece of paper. "This.. Is Himchan.." I chuckled a little. Kind of spoiling the atmosphere. "I hope this is the moment you have been looking forward to.." I saw Himchan's eyes widened, realising that I was reading from the letter he wrote a year ago. I couldn't help but laughed, "Congratulation from completing the exams. I know it for sure *laughs* that you will make it to New Zealand.. AIGOO, why are you so confident?" I commented a little. 

"Na Mi Ki!" He felt embarassed, I guess. 

"Wait, let me finsh.. I will skip some parts.." I couldn't stop laughing at his expressions. "Of course, I am not a bad person... Like seriously? Making me marry you for nothing?" I added on. 

"Oh god just stop..." He sound like he was going to drown by embarassment in no time. 

"I don't want to hole you back any long........" I stopped as all the teases just eradicated from my mind, I felt a strange, sudden yet familiar sensation on my lips. My eyes were wide opened, as it was too sudden. Yes, Kim Him Chan was doing it again. 

He pulled away, "I told you to stop..." He started unwrapping the food from the plastic carriers. 

"MUST YOU ALWAYS DO THIS?!" I wiped my lips with my way-too-long sweater sleeves. 

"I said stop, when your husband says so, you do so." He started mixing his cold noodle. "And, you shouldn't be wiping it off." 

"I am not your wife okay!" I continued wiping.. "Why?" I snatched the banchan over as he opened them. 

"Because you will be, again. And I know you like it." He shrugged his shoulder, giggling. I blushed and I thought he wouldn't notice. He sweeped his finger across my cheeks, "Blushing? Now you know how it feels to be embarassed!" 

I dodged but.. Failed. "Well, you know how much I hated myself when I saw that letter? You stupid man." 

From his side, I could only hear him sipping from the noodles, nothing else. 

"But honestly, what made you write this letter?" I questioned as I placed a bowl of noodle on my lap, getting ready to eat. "Did I do something wrong?" 

"It's just me." He looked up, chewing. "I thought you choose YoungJae over me."

"Aww~" I on my sarcastic mode. "Pabo." I pulled a straight face. 

"Sorryyyyyyy~" He sang. 

"We should have a H2H talk after our dinner." I requested. 

"H2H?" He was blur. 

"Heart.. To Heart." I touched his chest and then mine. "Talk." 

"I don't need a heart to heart talk, as long as I am in your heart, and you are in mine, it's enough." He explained. 

"I taste.. Cheese in my noodle.. Oh cheesy~" I smirked. 

"You love cheese, I know it." He added. 

"This is how you are going to torture me before I graduate?" I grind my teeth. 

He grinned. "I have been waiting for today since I was 11.." 

"Pedo~" I mocked and turned away, eating as he pretened to snatch my food. I enjoyed the rest of the night, eating, talking and acting mean to him. He is still the patient, nice, smiley, kind, charming Himchan. Now, he is the Himchan who I first loved, and will always do...