See You Again~

Can't Wait Anymore... (Sequel of: Seven Years)

 

A weeks later, it was time for Himchan to return to South Korea.

Lee Joon, Monica and I decided to send him off at the airport. 

 

                                                     

"Remember to send my regards to Granny, and.. Don't forget to help me reserve that limited edition SNSD's album!" Lee Joon put his hand over Himchan shoulder and said. 

"No problem!" Himchan said, followed by a string of laughters and then looked to the back, where Monica and I were. "Then you help e take care of that Mi Ki, okay?" 

"Deals' on!" Lee Joon said and moved aside, and I replaced him. 

"You will be coming home right?" Himchan asked, "Because I will be waiting." He smiled. "As usual." 

I nodded, "I can't wait anymore.." 

"Monica will be coming too?" Himchan questioned as he looked at Monica, like how teachers normally approach their students. 

Monica smiled, and nodded lightly then started using her phone. For some reason, she just can't treat both Himchan and Lee Joon positively. 

"Oppa," I called and Himchan faced me, "Remember to take good care of yourself okay? Korea must be super hot right now, always hydrate yourself okay?"  

He narrowed his eyes and then smiled. "Since when you start being so nice to me?" He teased a little as we stopped in front of the depature gate. "You take care of yourself too, study hard, okay?" He ruffled my hair once more and proceed. "Bye!" he waved at Lee Joon and then Monica. As he entered, he turned back and waved a few times at me. 'See you again!" He mouthed and winked. 

After Himchan faded into the crowd inside the departure area, we decided to go back to dorm. 

"Anyways, this is my namecard." Lee Joon took out a piece of light biege coloured card from his wallet, "If you need help, just call me, Himchan have entrusted this task to me.

"Well, thanks!" Monica snatched the card away, "Acting cool? University students with namecards?

Lee Joon chuckled, "Mi Ki, I like your friend." 

"Ohhhhh~" I dragged my voice, "Lee Joon-sshi, tch tch tch." 

"Shh!" He put his finger in front his lips and started walking towards the car park. "Let's go.

We followed up and he sent us back to our dorm. 

 

                                              

"Monica.. Can I ask you something?" I asked as Monica came out from the shower. 

She dried her hair, "What's up?

"Come, sit here.." I patted her bed, which was just few steps away from mine. 

She came over and sat down. 

"I am just curious.." I continued. "Why do you dislike Lee Joon and Himchan?

"I don't dislike them.. It's just that.. They look cunning." She replied without hesitance. "No offence but, you know." She shurgged her shoulder coolly. 

"Never judge the book by it's cover, remember?" I said. 

"Never judge the artwork by it's creator." She replied. "Right?

"Yes." I said. "And, they.. Or maybe.. Himchan, is a really nice person. I can assure you. While Lee Joon.. I assume.

"Wait up!" Monica stopped me. "So now.. You are in love with your ex-husband, which mean your ex-husband is now your boyfriend?" Monica faked a shock. "So you are dating a new guy who is a past(tense) guy?"

I glared at her, "Yes yes yes.

"Anyways.. Mi Ki.." She stood up and started blow-drying her hair, and then stopped so that I could hear her, "It's just my opinion though, don't take it too hard, I have yet to REALLY know them.

"Once we end the project presentation tomorrow, we will see him again." I smiled and helped her brush her hair. 

"Even if we are not there, you can still stare at his sculpture all day long~" She teased. 

"Hey~" I complaint. "How dare you make fun of me!?" I pushed her and we started pillow-fighting each other. 

We both stopped and rest on our bed. 

"You know what?" I said.. "You really reminds me of my bestfriend in Korea.." 

"Bora?" She replied. "I can't wait to meet her too, and.. DongWoo~" She fangirled. 

"Not another one..." I secretly facepalm myself.