HeART

Can't Wait Anymore... (Sequel of: Seven Years)

 

After the short lunch, we went around and I led him into one of the art classrooms. 

"Here's where I always spend my time at~" I opened the door and guided him in. 

                                         

He crossed his hands and started inspecting around, I watched him doing that and realized how charming his expressions were.

"Oh my god.. I have an idea!" I suddenly said loudly. 

"What?" Himchan quickly put his hand off the artworks. 

I looked at him, scanning from his forehead till his chin. "I know what I can do for my project..." 

"Is it about me?" His smile was so bright that it melted my heart. 

I nodded, "Sit here." I pulled a chair over. Then I grabbed a pencil and a paper from somewhere nearby and started sketching. 

"Are you an art student?" Himchan asked. 

I nodded. 

"Why did you choose this subject for advancement? I thought you like science.." He continued. 

I nodded as I sketched. 

"Okay done!" I raised the paper under the light. 

He tried peeking, "What's that?"

"Oh my god, I forgot to tell you what I planned to do.." I massaged the back of my neck, "I have decided to make a culpture of your head.. or my project." I showed him the sketch I did just now. "Now.. I have to measure your face to get the more precise measurement..." 

Suddenly, he striked a pose. 

                                                             "

"Is this.. Okay?" He asked with a proud face. 

I adjust his face straight, facing me. "You don't have to pose or anything like that, I just want to measure your face." I tried adjusting even more, "I only need your face, that's all." I added.

He pouted a little then I pushed his lips a litte. 

"If you dare to pout again, I am going to make the sculpture with Daehyun's face." I walked away to get my measuring tools. 

"Why Daehyun's?" He asked as soon as I returned. 

"He has that kind of lips, don't you think so?" I replied as if it's nothing. 

He squinted his eyes at me, "Why are you paying attention to his lips?" 

"Because he is always eating and talking?" I tilted his chin upwards and did some professional measuring procedures. His eyes were on me, not even adding a single blink. 

I noticed and quickly looked away. "It's not funny to look at people like this okay?" I walked a few steaps away from him. 

Slowly.. I felt a part of hands all over my neck. 

"I heard that when you are cold, your neck will turn red.." Himchan was so close, right behind me.. "Maybe, I should warm it up for you?" 

I turned and faced him, I wrapped my hands over his neck. I felt his hand wrapping around mine gently, we were so close, for the first time.. After so long. 

"I am not cold." I said.

"Then I love you." He leaned his forehead onto mine, "Because you must be blushing." He whispered. 

"Do you want to know the theme for the project?" I continued allowing him to place his forehead on mine. 

"Tell me if you want to." He responded. 

"Everlasting." I said. 

As I said so, he removed his forehead. Within split seconds, I felt a warm, soft sensation on my lips, I closed my eyes as it slowly got deeper, our kiss. 

Our first kiss.. My first kiss... 

 

 

*So fluffy I could die!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh and guys.. I bought ONE SHOT album and I got Daehyun's photocard. I reallllllllllllly wanted Bang Yong Guk's one. But i bought the Taiwan version one too, so I will be having 2 Daehyun's photocards. Oh why Bang, why?? LOL. Anyways, thanks for the upvotes, comments and subs. Patience is virtue, thanks for waiting for my updates, love ya!*