♥ Coffee-StrawberryCheesecake Ice Cream ♥

Can't Wait Anymore... (Sequel of: Seven Years)

                                 

Himchan sent all of them home and left with me on the car. "Actually.. Last night, I already talked to Omoni.." 

"What?" I was looking outside but turned asap to look at him, "About what? Getting marry? Again?" 

"No!" he burst out laughing. "So sensitive?" He continued.. "Oh! You don't want to marry me again?" 

"Ani ani ani! I am just shock, but if you propose, I might consider saying yes." I said. 

"Well, back to me.." He added, "I asked her if you could move in with me. And she agreed." 

"Where are we going now?" I acted like I just ignored what he said. 

"What do you think?" He questioned a little.

"Ice cream?" I replied. 

"I didn't ask about that!" He kind of complaint a little. "How do you think..? About moving back?"

"I want to go to that one." The car passed by a familiar ice cream cafe. 

Himchan looked out and and steered, "Yup, we are going to that one." 

                                         

We entered the place and yes, it didn't change much. 

"Remember this place?" Himchan held onto my shoulder and asked. "Yes? No?" 

"Of course yes!" I smiled, "They don't top strawberry cheesecake ice cream with rainbow sprinkles. I hated this place so much." I started laughing. 

He laughed too, "So what do you want to eat today?" 

"As usual." I eye-smiled at him and went to the seat we sat the previous time, "I will wait here!" I pointed and mouthed. 

 

After awhile, Himchan came over with 2 bowls of ice cream, "I hope I got it right.." He stuck his tongue out  as he laid the ice cream onto the table. 'Strawberry Cheesecake Ice cream?" He passed me the spatula. 

"Bingo!" I moved the ice cream nearer to me and placed the spatula in my mouth as he settled down. 

"Okay let's eat~" He said down, talking in a vibrating voice. 

I scooped a spoonful and put into my mouth, the flavour I have been missing, it's now sweeter, smoother and loveable. I looked up at Himchan, who was smiling instead of eating. 

                                   

"Why are you looking at me?" He caught me looking. "Eat~" 

"Why are you looking at me then?" I in a little air like those actress in dramas, "Eat!" I blinked and commanded. 

He pouted and nodded, "Okay.." He started scooping his ice cream and put a little into his mouth. 

"Is it nice?" I asked as I watched him eat. 

He scooped a huge mouthful with his spatula, "Ah?" Hinting me to open my mouth. 

Happily, I opened my mouth and he purposely stain my lips before feeding the ice cream. I quickly eat the ice cream from the spatula and then glared at him. 

He stopped laughing. "Okay okay, you can do it to me too." He said and opened his mouth. 

I spooned a bigger mouthful and did the same. 

Now, the both of us looked like idiots who don't know how to eat ice cream properly. It was embarassing so I quickly got the tissue, but as I was about to wipe, Himchan grabbed my hand firmly. "Wait.." 

My eyes widened, "Now what?" In shock. 

"I..." He leaned forward, strangely, I did the same too.. 

Time stood still and our lips moved closer together sweetly, making me forgot how annoying and embarrassing it was. His mild lips tasted like strawberry cheesecake, the taste I missed and enjoyed. I shut my eyes and enjoying the fragrance and flavour as my eyelids trembled a little, I could feel him smiling which made me smile too. 

The flavour on our lips mixed together, it tasted a little complicated, but I am sure that it was the sweetest thing I ever tasted. 

We both pulled away, and smile. This time, the awkwardness wasn't there, I could see blooming hearts around us, it was full of happiness. 

I took a sip of the water on the table, "The ice cream is too sweet." 

"I like it sweet," He took a sip of my water. "So, do you want to move back?" 

"I will, but after I graduate. It's just another 6 months." I continued eating my ice cream, with a tinted smile on my face. 

He smiled with a relieved sigh, "Guess someone has to wait for somebody again.." 

"Well, somebody chose the art course partially because she don't want someone to wait for toooo long okay~" I scooped some of his ice cream. "Um, I still like mine." 

"Oww~ You didn't choose it because of interest?" He asked with a serious tone. 

"Partially because of you! PARTIALLY." I ensured. "Around 5% is because of you. Just 5%." 

                                           

"Hmm.." He pouted, "I only worth that 5%?" 

"Oh my god, what do you want from me?~" I acted like I was about to die. 

"Okay okay!" He comforted. "5% will do 5%!" 

"Anyways, if you want, you can come to my graduation, I would LOVVVVEEEE seeing you." I fed him some ice cream. 

He melted them in his mouth, showing it so obvious. "Really?" 

"Yes, I want to see you, DongWoo, Omma and Granny. All of them!" I added. 

He frowned a little and smiled. "Fine!~ Co-Creator of Coffee-StrawberryCheesecake Ice Cream!" He pinched my nose. 

 

 

*If you are wondering, or you already name it yourself, yes.. It's the (In)Famous and fluffy ice cream kiss. I heard it from my Korean manager some time ago and was told that it is really popular in Korea. For those who are attched, try it with your oppa~ For me, I will do it with my ice cream cone. Keke. Bad Joke VirgoLady strikes.*