Love Test

Can't Wait Anymore... (Sequel of: Seven Years)

Himchan's Point Of View

 

                                                      

I sent Mi Ki to the cafe and drove home immediately to tidy her room so she can move back anything she wants. 

I started clearing her closet and realized that her 'necesseties' were running out, with that, I meant her lotion, cotton pads, and.. sanitary pads. I looked at my watch and it was 11pm, most of the marts were closed by now, and therefore I decided to go to the convenience store nearby. 

Unfortunately, it was closed due to some reason. 

                                       

 

I strolled down the street and I arrived at that convenience store where Mi Ki and I had our very first conversation. 

There were tables and chairs set up outside the store at night, its common in Korea but not these area, so I enjoy shopping here sometimes as I like the relaxing atmosphere during the afternoon. 

It was half past twelve but the place was still crowded. 

Between the crowd, I saw someone.. Familiar. 

Not just one, but three of them. Bora, Monica.. And someone.. Who existence surprised me the most. I approached, and my eyes weren't playing tricks with me, it was Mi Ki. 

But not the usual Mi Ki, she was losing herself, more like.. Drunk. Her fair skin was as red as cooked lobster. 

"Himchan-ssi," Monica stood up the first, followed by tipsy Bora. "Why are you here?" Monica was still clear-minded. 

"Himchan?" Bora squinted her eyes, and then tapped and nudged Mi Ki a few times. "Your.. Husband is here.." She continued tapping Mi Ki, who head was on the table, almost unconscious. 

I can't help but frowned. I approached Mi Ki and called, "Mi Ki?" 

"Hmm..?" Mi Ki mumbled. "Who.. Who are.. Are you?" She sat up straight then fell back again. 

"Monica. Wae?" I asked. 

Monica lifted up a bottle of empty beer bottle, "She.." Then followed by a 'drink up' hand gesture. 

I pointed to Bora to ask if it was Bora's idea and Monica demostrated what happened due to the language barrier. I kind of unsderstood what she was trying to say, I lifted Mi Ki up, and slowly help her up. "Let's go now.." I instructed, not in my usual tone, slightly harsher. 

The two of them stood up and followed me. 

"I am sending her back to our house, if she goes home like that, her mother will be upset." I turned a little to inform them as I was piggybacking Mi Ki. 

Monica was helping Bora to stablize herself and she nodded as acknowledgement. 

 

                                                   

As we reached home, I helped Mi Ki into her room and put her onto her bed. I quickly pulled a blanket over her and she kicked it away. I tried several times and eventually gave up and as I stood up to get warm water to clean her face, she grabbed my wrist. 

"Oppa.." She said in a sad whiny tone, almost like sobbing. "Don't leave me alone.. Stay with me.." 

I was shocked, eyes wide opened. "Mi Ki ah, I will stay, but let me get warm water first, okay?" 

She pulled me, I ended up towering on top of her. I looked at her, cheeks flushed red, pink potuing lips, followed by small parts of and mumbling. 

I can't deny, I was tempted. I am still a guy, a grown-up afterall! 

Uncontrollably, my lips started to move towards hers, her voice, and soft moans travelled into my eardrums. So soft, so girly and so sensitive. 

"Oppa..." Mi Ki called again, "I just .. just.. want to be with you.. Why must you chase me out..?" She started crying. Which was when I regained my originial self. 

I quickly jumped away from her and left the room.

"Kim Him Chan, seriously? She is only 17, even though she told you she love you, it doesn't mean you can take advantage of her like this. This should only happen when both parties are ready.. If you do it like this, you are consider , yes. R-A-P-E. You love her then don't be like this, yes, that's the way." I talked to myself as I proceed towards the living room.  

 

I went into the living room and saw Monica and Bora sitting on the sofa. 

"Congratulation, you passed the test." Bora said, looking energetic and conscious. 

I was puzzled. 

"You are not the kind of guy." Monica said. "Now, I can trust you with my very innocent friend. You deserve Mi Ki."

Bora laughed, "I told you Kim Sonsaengnim is not as bad as you thought!" She elbowed Monica. 

I finally got what they meant so I asked, "So Mi Ki is not drunk?" 

Bora and Monica went silent and then Bora added, "No.. She is drunk, FOR REAL.." She stuck out her tongue and quickly left the house. 

"Ya!" I shouted but they already left. "Kids nowadays.." I shook my head and fetched some warm water. 

 

I went into the room and Mi Ki was sleeping soundly. Looking at her angellic face made my night, then I sighed and started wiping her face with the warm water. "Silly.." 

 

 

 

*Updated!! ^^ Thank you veryyyyyyy much for the sub, upvotes and comments. Very much love! Keke. For new readers, nice to meet you! *