The Feeling That Came Late

Can't Wait Anymore... (Sequel of: Seven Years)

 

The three of us were in my room having some girls' talk and then I decided to go to the kitchen to get them some drinks.                      

                 

                                              

I entered the kitchen and Himchan was busy cleaning the ingredients. 

"Wow~ Seems like someone is working really hard to bribe my mother.." I said mischievously. 

"Who? Me?" Himchan dried his hand by shaking the excessive moisture into the sink and wiped with his apron. 

"Why are you acting like an ahjumma." I mocked at his actions. 

He cupped my cheeks with his hands, "Say that again?" He moved closer, and closer.. 

''Wow wow  wow!" A considerable-loud voice came in and Himchan quickly remove his hands. "I didn't see anything, continue~" DongWoo-Oppa showed an oops face and left the kitchen. 

After DongWoo left the kitchen, Himchan started laughing. 

I hit him on the chest, "See! How embarassing!" 

"This is the feeling that came late, isn't it?" He pinched my nose gently. "The feeling of being like a family.." 

"You like that, don't you?" I sweeped my nose and went to the fridge to get some drinks. 

"Of course, but it will only exist if it's you.." He wrapped me from the back and rest his chin on my shoulder. 

'Omo!" A louder woman's voice came in ths time. 

Himchan quickly release, "Omma!" I said and straightened my t-shirt. 

"It's okay~ It's common, Continue, continue.. Call for me if you are done."  Omma laughed awkwardly and left the kitchen. 

"Ommmmaaa~" I whined. 

Himchan laughed out loud, "Maybe being in a family is not so suitable for us yet" 

"Not funny!" I pushed him away and ran out of the kitchen, with red cheeks. "Embarassing!~" 

 

                                                

I rushed into my room and quickly sat down in between Bora and Monica. 

"Whoa, is the weather that hot?" Bora sacarsticly asked as she touched my face, "Psst~ Piping hot cheeks, woo~" 

Monica laughed along. "What happened?" She asked. 

"Nothing, nothing." I shook my head. 

Bora creeped right beside me, "Are you sureeee?"

"What do you want from me~?" I complaint. 

"Aigoooo~" Bora reacted. "By the way babe.. Monica and I.. Wanted to go to the bar tonight, you want to come?" 

I looked at Monica and she nodded, "Well, but we are underage, right?" 

"Oh, look at me, I am Yoon Bora, of course I have my way.. Or.. We can drink at your house?" She suggested. 

"My house?" I questioned myself. 

"The house you and Himchan stayed.." Bora reminded. 

I shook my head, "No no no! We can't!" 

Monica looked disappointed. 

"Remember that time you smoke and what it led me into?" I frowned. "So let's not do anything illegal." 

"Like a mother~" Bora sang. 

"Aish!" I hit her playfully.