To HimChan

Can't Wait Anymore... (Sequel of: Seven Years)

 

Lying on my soft bed, looking at the calendar. Yes, it was exactly the 1000th day. 

I have been waiting for today, preparing everything I need. I took my watch and took note of the timing, 4:19am. Sneaking out from my bedroom, peek into his room, sleeping soundly, awesome. "Please be patient, Oppa." I said with a fainted smile and proceed to the kitchen. 

 

                                   

Gently, I took out 2 bags full of groceries from the bottom cabinet, which Himchan neglected for sometime. "Oops!" I exclaimed but then quickly covered my own mouth. The bottle of coffee powder fell out of the bag, luckily, it wasn't damaged. "Thank god..." 

I slowly placed all the ingredients on the counter, trying to be as quiet as I could.  "If I beat the eggs with the mixer.. It is going to be really noisy.." I read through the recipe and thought. "Okay, I will use the blender then." I searched around and planned. "Woo, Na Mi Ki, you are so smart!" I self-complimented.

I lied everything I need on the pure white kitchen table, "Okay, crack the eggs. And separate the whites and yolks..." I grabbed the eggs and started working on it, following the recipe. 

"Okay.. Now.. Make the custard.." I poured the egg yolk into a bigger bowl, and went back to the recipe.  "Oh no, I have to make the espresso first!" 

"KRIINNNNGGGGG!" My alarm clocked rang and it almost scared my soul away. I ran all the way to my room and pressed the button down so that it would stop ringing, "Oh my gosh.." i started panting and peek into the room again, Himchan made a small flip over but still soundly asleep. "Pewh.." 

I returned to the kitchen and continued what I was doing. I added hot water into the coffee powder and left it aside to cool till lukewarm. Taking a whisk, I added sugar into the egg yolk and started beating them. 

The bright yellow egg yolk mixed well and turned into a soft pastel yellow custard. I studied the recipe again.. "Okay, here comes the part, egg whites.." I said and looked at the time, 5.30am, and Himchan normally wake up at 8am. "Oh my god! No time no time, what to do now what to do!" I panicked for that short period and went back to my usual calm state. 

"Blender, checked. Okay, here comes egg whites~" I poured it in and started blending, "I hope it works.." I applied the highest level, "Please.. Please.." I begged as the blender beat the sugared egg whites. Slowly, the transparent fluid turn pure snowy white. "ASSSSA~" I cheered. "Oh shh!" 

"I am talking to myself too much, hahaha." I looked out of the window and the sun was about to rise. "6.28am, okay, still a little time.. Chill, chill." 

Mixing the whipped egg whites into the custard carefully, and then the cream cheese, and very little strawberry essense.

After mixing them well, I placed it aside. "Okay, here comes the sponge cakes." I opened the packaging, "Espresso.. Ya Na Mi Ki, stop talking to yourself." I warned myself.  

"Wait.. The glass container..." I opened another cabinet, "Okay.. Now.. The mixture..." I spread a layer into the container, "Soak sponge cakes.." I read after the recipe. "Place it here..."I placed the espresso spongecakes. 

"Cocoa Powder..." I searched around the messy counter. 'Here! Sift..." I searched again. 

After I sifted some cocoa powder, I added another layer of mixture, spongecakes and then the mixture again. Spread a final layer of cocoa powder and done!

                                                   

"Alright.. 7.05am, put this into the fridge and make simple breakfast!" I planned. "Wait, why not I just..." I went to his room. 

Himchan was sleeping soundly, I took his alarm clock and, "Okay, have a longer sleep, my honey." I laughed evilly myself as I deactiviated his alarm clock. 

I skipped back to the kitchen, feeling carefree. "Okay, make coffee.. Fry eggs and bacon.. Toast.." I had a solo-meeting with myself as I cleared the messed counter. 

I did the breakfast and it was already 8.15am, Himchan was still sleeping like a baby. 

I placed the breakfast on the tray, serving to him. "Good morning, Mr. Kim Him Chan." I acted like I was someone from the room service. No response. I opened his door and entered the room. "Himchannie~" I called. 

No response. I put down my tray and went closer, "Kimchi Channieeee~" I said into his ear, and the next thign I knew was him wrapping his arms all around my waist,

"Gotcha!" He said, and .. We rolled on the bed a few times.

"Yaaaa! Let me goooooo~" It was a total chaos. 

He stopped, "How dare you deactivate my alarm clock." He frowned and stared into my eyes, it wasn't fierce, more towards being playfully angry. 

"Because..." I stood up and got the tray, "Happy 1000th Day! And.. ADVANCED HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" I presented the breakfast, "Eat well~" 

"Aigooooo~" He exclaimed cheerily with much enthusiasm. "Na Mi Ki made me breakfast, I have to eat well~" 

I nodded, looking at him, eyes round. 

He took the first bite, "Mmmmmmmmm~" 

"How was it how was it?" I asked. 

He took another bite, laughed and continued. "Delicious like your lips!" 

"Ewwwww, you cheesy~" I was happy to heard his comment but acted  otherwise. "Eat, I have another surprise for you." I left the room. 

 

"What is the another surprise?" Himchan asked as I entered the room. He was finishing his coffee. 

"Come with me.." I led him to stand up, "No more acting like a king who sits on bed throughout the entire morning." I covered his eyes with my hands. 

"Mi Ki ah, your hands are really cold." He was concerned. 

"It's okay.." I led him to the dining room. 

 

"1, 2.. 3!" I removed my hands, "Taa daa!" 

 

                                               

"Wow!" He was taken aback by what was in front of him. 

"Coffee-Strawberry Tiramisu." I said and my lips were still pouty. A soft peck caused me to relax my lips, and cheeks to turn red. 

"Thank you." Himchan's voice softened with affection. "I love you." 

"Love you too, Pabo." I held the plate to him. "You 're welcome," 

'Let's eat together!" He guided me to the living room by putting his hands over my shoulder, sitting on the couch, cuddling. He had a bite, "Best breakfast ever." 

"Till you see the kitchen.." I mumbled softly and eat what he fed.

 

 

 

*Happy 24th Birthday Kim Him Chan, special Birthday Chapter for you~ And all of you! ^^ ㅋㅋㅋ My school started and I am quite occupied recently, but I will try to update at least once every week!! ^^ I hope the comments and subscriptions won't stop! 많이 기대 주세요~ 사랑한다♥♥*