Double Happiness!

Can't Wait Anymore... (Sequel of: Seven Years)

                                           

                                                             

   

After a long night of packing and decorating, I woke up in the rays of sunlights. I looked around the house, it was all nicely packed and cleaned. I went right to the kitchen and bathroom but Himchan were not in. "Where is he?" I took the phone and dialled.

"Annyeong, I am in the midst of something now, leave a message and I will call you later!" His voice message tone appeared instead. As I was already at the kitchen counter, I got s cup of water and drank. I saw a post-it note on the fridge door.

'Good Morning! ^^

Are you pleased by the clean house again? Go to my room, there is a box on the bed.

Open it, show me how much you like it later.

And, if it's 8am now, you only have 1 hour to prepare yourself for our big day.

See you, and.. Saranghae.

-Love, Himchan' 

 

"Pabo.." I took the note, checked the time, "7.45am.. Thank god.." then  went to his room. A big pink box was on his bed, I opened it. Something chiffon... And yes, like how it always happened in romantic drama, he got me a dress. I let out a big sigh, "Himchan ah..." I felt, so touched. 

I went to wash up and changed, first time in my life, I got very particular of my appearance. I checked out my dress again and again, smiling from ear to ear. 

The phone rang, "Yeobuseyo~ Mi Ki ahhhhhh~" Bora called. "I am on my way to your cafe, where are you now?" 

"On.. On my way.." I quickly packed my bag, "Why are you early?" 

"I went to the airport to fetch Monica.." Bora replied. "Surprise?" She started laughing. 

"I see, Monica is here? Aww, I am so sorry, I have been really busy.." I apologized. 

Bora laughed a little, "Good that you know, neglecting us.. ME!" 

"And me!" Monica voice appeared. 

"Omo! Monica~" I called.

Both of them laughed thru the phone, "See you later, at your Seven Years Bakery Cafe!" 

"Um! See you!!" I responded and left to the cafe. 

 

 

                                            

 

I entered the cafe, and Himchan came out from the kitchen, wiping some mugs. "Oh, Mi Ki, wasseo?" 

I didn't reply but smiled. 

"Nice dress!" He entered the counter, "Do you like a cup of coffee?" 

"Sure, hmm.." I studied the menu. "Seven Years Cuppacino please~" I played along. 

                                                     

"No problem, my fair lady." He smirked. 

I couldn't control any further, I laughed out loud, "Quit playing! So weird~"

"Come come," Himchan pulled me over. "Put this on.." He grabbed the apron from the hook, "Hmm, pretty." 

"Thank you." I bowed and then the door bells tinged. 

It's Omma and DongWoo Oppa, "Hello~" Omma came over and gave a me big hug! "I miss you so much!" Omma said, patting my back. 

"Congrats!" DongWoo shook Himchan's hand. 

Himchan smiled, "I go make you guys some coffee." He left. 

"The cafe is really pretty! Channie only showed me the pic, it was a little hard to visualize but now, amazing." Omma complimented. 

I was dumbfounded. "Himchan.. Went to visit you before?" 

DongWoo nodded, "Yup, every Saturday, 8am, fixed." Omma nodded. "We did asked about you. but he said you were really busy and tired with the prep so he didn't want to wake you up. How sweettt~" 

"So?" I puffed my cheeks. 

The door bells tinged again. "MI KI YAAAAAAAA~" Bora called as she entered. I saw DongWoo Oppa doing a facepalm, so I sweeped his hand off his beautiful face, And got stared. "Mi Ki~" Bora came to be and hugged, Monica joined in too. 

"I can't breathe!!" I stuck out my tongue. They let go and sat down. As a host, I stood up and went to the kitchen, Himchan was grinding the coffee beans. "Oppa, need any help?" 

"No no no, you should go outside and connect with them, I can do this." He replied in a rush. "Aish, really, go go go!" 

 

                                                  

"Oh hi!" I saw YoungJae and Daehyun at the door as Himchan 'pushed' me out of the kitchen. 

"Hi." Himchan stopped and said. 

YoungJae smiled and bowed politely, Daehyun bowed and said, "Monica?"

Monica and Bora turned around, Bora obviously rolled her eyes at Daehyun while I saw Monica's eyes shining. 

"Hello everybodyyyy~" A low familiar voice appeared, louder than the bell, "I am Hwang KwangHee!" He excitedly shook Monica's hand. "Oh, Mr. Kim, thanks for inviting! Hahahahaah~" 

Himchan and I bowed, "Since everyone is here.." Himchan started speaking. 

Everyone stopped and paid full attention to Himchan, maybe this is what you get from being a teacher for years. 

He took a deep breath and 'pushed' me to the shop, in front of everyone. "Before officially opening this cafe, I would like to.." He looked into my eyes, "Na Mi Ki." He knelt down, Omma was shock, everyone was. "Will you, marry me?" With a velvet satin box in his hand. Slowly he opened it, a shiny diamond ring. 'Mi Ki?"

"I..." I couldn't say anything, too sudden. 

                                           

"You are the only one I can imagine myself being with, now, tomorrow, even 10 years later, 100 years later.. I can never see my future without you in it. Mi Ki.. Will you marry me?" Himchan confessed. 

"Mi Ki.." Bora whispered, "Say yes." 

Omma was nodding, Monica was mouthing yes, DongWoo Oppa was nodding as well. I contiued to look around, Daehyun and YoungJae were already clapping. 

"Yes." I looked at Himchan again, into his eyes full of sincerity. "Only you." 

"You said yes?" He stood up and carried me, spinning in circles. "You said yes? You said yes?" 

"Yes yes yes!" He put me down. "I said yes." I assured him. 

A gentle sensation touched my lips, familiar and warm, our body moved closer together, lips layering one another. Time went still. Slowly, we parted. 

"Congratulation!" Kwanghee came over and clapped. "Congratulation to you too!" He said to Omma. 

Everyone started laughing at Kwanghee's reaction while clapping. 

"Alright, it's 10am and Seven Years cafe is officially opened!" Himchan announced and opened the glass door. People started flowing in.

"Here comes~" I called. Friends wore their apron and helped out.

 

"2 sets of Seven Years Special!" Daehyun and Monica shouted the customer's order in unison. Looking at each other akwardly. Monica came to the cashier. 

"You like him right?" I said softly into Monica's ear. "Just admit it." Monica's big round eyes were staring the ground. "I will tell him then. DAEHYUN!!

Daehyun came over, "Yes?" 

"Daehyun!" Monica called so that I would stop talking. "I..."

"I like you." Daehyun said before her. "I really really really really like you." (A/N: Korish)

Monice broke into tears. "I like you too!

I was at the door of the kitchen and a pair of warm hands wrapped me from the back, I could hear him smiling. "Isn't this great? People falling in love in our cafe?" 

"Oppppaaa~" Bora yelling broke the sweet moment, she was still chasing after my gay cousin.. 

"Oops.." Himchan and I shared a cheekily eyebrow-raise, "Let's get back to work!" 

 

Indeed, it's the best day ever. Double happiness.. No, Triple happiness. 

 

 

 

*Finally, this fic has come to an end. I hope that you guys enjoy as much as I enjoyed writing it. I died a few times I swear, because of all the fluffiness, awwww~ Btw, if you realize, I named the cake 'Childhood kiss'. Well, I think that's more memorable, isn't it? Keke. At the very end of this story, I would like to thank my friends for helping with storylines, and readers, all BABYs and other KPOP fans, I love you guys. Everytime you comment, it's a drive. Everytime I see an upvote, it's a motivation. Thank you! *bows 90 degrees* *