♥ ♥ ♥

Can't Wait Anymore... (Sequel of: Seven Years)

                                              

"Wake up, sleepyhead~" Someone patted my face gently.. Slowly, I opened my eyes. The blinding orange sunlight made me squinted my eyes, I can barely recognise the one who woke me up. Closing my right eyes and focused with my left, it's Himchan. "Mi Ki ah, you are the last, so quickly wake up.." His charming low voice calmed my mind. 

 I sat up and looked around me, beside Himchan kneeling beside me,  the surroundign were dewy grassy ground, I felt the warm in my sleeping bag. "Oh Oppa, good morning.." My wake up voice sounded really weird and kiddish. 

He smile warmly and stood up, giving me his hand, his right hand. 

"Does your hand still hurts?" I grabbed and he helped me up. 

He shook he head, "Excluding cold winter nights without you and rain days.." He was strong enough so I ended up leaning on his firm chest after he pulled me up. 

"Aww~" I responded a little and squatted down, tidying the sleeping bag. 

"Let me do it.." He snatched the job over, as usual. "It's cold outside.. And, do wash up, you look.." He laughed to himself. 

"Look what?" I tided my hair and  tee in hurry, "Ugly?" I continued. 

He stood up with the folded sleeping bag in his arms, "No, just too cute to be you." He walked to the house. 

"Ya!~~~" I complaint and followed. 

We entered the house together. All of them were ready and waiting at the sofa, looking at both of us. 

"Go wash up and we are ready to go!" Omma informed and hit the backpack beside her, "Here, Himchan packed it for you. I said no but he insisted." 

"Ouh~~" Monica and Bora made another irriating voice-comment. 

 

I quickly rushed into the toilet and washed up, as I returned, Himchan was sitting on the dining table nearby, looking at me, 

                                     

"Ready to go?" He pouted.

"Yup.." I answered and scanned arouned, "Hey.. Wait.. Where are the rest?" 

He used his thumb to point the direction behind him, "In the car.. I am waiting for you.." 

"I thought someone can't wait anymore?" I mocked, playing with his words from yesterday. 

"When someone don't see somebody, that someone have to wait no matter what.." He slipped his hand into mind, he squeezed it and I did the same. "Should we go for ice cream after I sent them home?" 

I nodded as he locked the door with one hand, like an expert (somehow). 

"Are you going to move back?" He randomly asked as we were on our way to his car. 

"Move back.. Where?" I wasn't really listening. 

"Our house." He replied. 

"Can I?" I questioned. 

"Not a problem, because it's you.." We reached the car and he opened the door for me. 

"Cheesy!" I entered the car, "And yes, of course. But then.." I quickly added before he closed the door. 

He entered and sit at the driver's side, "But?" 

"Later.." I whispered as I saw everyone looking at us, from the back... 

 

*Hi, I am back!^^ I went for this school camp as a facilitator and it was so much fun, even though I didn't get much sleep and rest, and food, and water, and my dearest fruits.. Keke. Anyways, I am back with more fluffy episodes so, please giv me more love. Hmm.. I want to thank all the subscribers and the people who commented. SARANGHAE~*