He, is (Finally) here.

Can't Wait Anymore... (Sequel of: Seven Years)

 

"Can I have 2 of that?" Monica ordered 2 bagels from the counter as I read through the draft we came out with in the dorm last night. Monica passed a bagel to me, "Last night, you were sleeptalking.. Ah~ Noisy night I had."

 

                                                          

 

"Me?" I took a bite and pointed at myself, "I sleeptalked?

She munched and nodded at the same time. 

"So, what did I say?" Obviously, I didn't take her seriously. 

"Hmm.." She sweeped off some crumbs from the side of her lips, "I hate you.. No,.. I miss.. No.." She impersonated with her eyes half closed.

I hit her on the back of her shoulder, "I didn't not just.. Sleeptalk.." My voice slowly fade.. Yes, I saw that guy who I mistook as Himchan. He was approaching. 

                                                      

"Hi?" He waved. "Do you remember me?

I smiled.. Unnaturally, "Yup, guess so." I shrugged my shoulder a little. 

"You were looking for someone, right?" He asked, in fluent Korean. 

I looked at him, slowly, I nodded. 

"Hi! I am Monica," Monica initiated a handshake with him. "Nice to meet you."

His attention was at Monica, "Hi, Lee Joon." He shook her hand. "And by the way, I know who you are looking for." His attention came back to me again. 

"You do?" I showed a are-you-serious face, almost amzed. 

"Is it.. That guy?" He pointed towards the direction of the glass door.

Monica and I turned around. 

"THERE IS NO Oneee..." We turned back, with much anger as we thought he was pranking. But as we turned, I saw a familiar face, that paba, yet so nice, so gentle face. 

It's Himchan, and Lee Joon was putting his hand over Himchan's shoulder. 

"Him, right?" Lee Joon smiled brightly, "You, Na Mi Ki? Right?" He pointed at me, 

 

                                                         

"Mi Ki.." He slowly opened his mouth. 

I was surprised, mouth wide opened, blinked a few times. Refused to believe what I just saw. 

Monica was stunted, she shook me a few times. 

I 'came back to live', "Himchan..." I mouthed. 

He nodded and smiled, "Yes, Kim Himchan, here, in front of you." He opened his arms. 

I ignored everyone, and walked towards him, I touched his face, tracing every features. "Are you.. Real?" 

Both Lee Joon and Himchan laughed,

"I am real." Himchan said. He out his hand on my face, caressing my cheeks. "Can you feel it now?" 

"Guys.. Guys.." Monica called a few times. "Shall we get out of this place first? Everyone is looking.."

I looked at her, "Um.." Then Himchan and Lee Joon.

"Let's go!" Lee Joon led us out. 

 

 

*If you want to know why I choose Lee Joon.. Well, the first time I saw B.A.P, I just thought that Himchan.. Looks like Lee Joon, but now.. Maybe not much. But still.. ULZZANG IDOLS! So~ Keke.*