Girls' Talk

Can't Wait Anymore... (Sequel of: Seven Years)

 

"Okay, females  House 1 and guys, you guys will be with me, House 2!" Himchan said and he stopped the car. DongWoo hopped off the back seat and carried the stuff into the chalet, followed by YoungJae and Daehyun, with their own backpacks.

Himchan planned a holiday outing for us since Monica and I were back for our vacation. He invited almost everyone I know, including YoungJae and Daehyun, and therefore it was extra fun (Hopefully). 

 

                                                  

"Oh my goodness, this is awesome!!" Monica exclaimed in joy while Bora followed by saying "Daebak!" a few times. 

I didn't care much but walked around, touching everything. 

Omma hurried us to our room and Bora, Monica and I went to our room right after that, 

 

We went into the room and did the normal girls' things like jumping around, hopping onto the bed, throwing pillows at each other. 

After awhile, we got tired so we lied down on the bed, facing the ceiling. And Monica asked.. 

"Mi Ki.. Do you actually remember what happened 2 days ago? After you got.. Wasted.." She laughed a bit. 

"Oh ya, do you?" Bora added on. 

I shook my head, "Nope, all I know is I fell asleep." 

"No!" Monica and Bora said in unison. 

"Okay then tell me what happened!" I faked being annoyed. 'You two have been such good friends for these 2 days~" I added on sarcasticly. 

"Well.." Monica responded. "Himchan, is a nice guy." 

Bora didn't say anything but nodded. 

"I don't get it." I blinked. 

"Let me tell you what happened after you got drunk..." Bora and Monica rolled beside me, facing me and smiled brightly. 

"To make long story short.." Bora sat up, followed by Monica. 

"Okay make it fast.." I got a little impatient. 

'So.." Monica stole a glance of Bora, and continued. "Himchan caught us at the convenience store and sent you home, all by himself." Monica scanned me from top to bottom, followed by a y smile. 

I quickly covered my body with my hands, "What?!" 

"And then he brought you into your room." Bora added. "You woke up in that room, you should know!" 

"Of course I do!" I rebutted. 

"As a matured guy, seeing a drunk girl, all alone in the room, I am sure he should be tempted." Monica studied. "Like, that kind of tempted.." She wiggled her eyebrows, which was the most annoying action ever.

"Plus, you are clinging onto him the whole time.." Bora crooked her smile, teasing me. "He could have... You know~" She touched me allover mischievously. 

I escaped to the corner of the bed, "But he didn't!" I defended. 

"Bingo!" Monica snapped her finger, "That is why we let him send you alone, we tested him, somehow.

"How could you do this to me!!" I protested with a pre-crying facial expression. 

"No worries darling, he is trustworthy, we tested it for you already." Monica smirked, proudly. 

"I am going to ignore the both of you.." I stomped out of the room. Eventually stopping at the doorstep as both of them didn't chase after me. "What if he is not THAT trustworthy then I will be,.. I might.. Hmph!

"But you are fine now, and, you can love him, good guy." Monica gave a thumb up and went down to the living room, where all of then were gathered. Bora then walked pass and tapped my shoulder.

"You are welcome." She beamed. 

 

                                                  

I went down the last and beside Himchan was an empty seat, I sat down without hesitants. 

Monica and Bora went, "Ehhhhhhh~" and Daehyun followed. All of them were sort of laughing. I looked down, scratching my forehead. 

"So!" Himchan stood up, "Should we go out to have a walk along the river?" He put his hands into his back pocket. 

I scanned at everyone's expression and "No, it's boring" was what showed on their face. 

"Fine, we two will go, bye!" I hooked Himchan's arm and pulled him out of the house. As we were walking out, I turned and Bora and Monica were laughing and whispering secretly, then they noticed me. I stuck my tongue out and left. 

 

 

 

*Sorry for late update but I have valid reason.. I was busy, with work and some school matters. Will update more soon! ^^ Comment because like what I shared, my inspiration come from your comments. My motivation is from your subs and upvotes though. I love reading comments so dun be shy, post them! ^^*