Campfire

Can't Wait Anymore... (Sequel of: Seven Years)

                                 

After the walk along the river, Himchan and I went for an early dinner and then returned to the chalet. 

All of them were not in the house. 

 

"Mi Ki!!" Someone called from far, it's Bora, waving, with Monica and DongWoo, with bags of.. Food. 'Hurry up!" Bora waved harder for us to go towards them.

"What are you guys doing?" I asked as I hurried towards then, releasing Himchan's hand in a rush.

Himchan didn't say anything but just followed. 

 

We arrived in front a warm and bright campfire, Omma was sitting around it with a cup of tea. 

"How was the date?" Omma asked with an eye-smile. 

"Date? You and him?" Daehyun jumped into the conversation. "My poor Jae Jae.." He shook his head and added some wood into the campfire. 

"Eh~ NO!" I denied. "Not dating him, no no no." 

"YOUNGJAE!" Daehyun then yelled towards YoungJae, who was busying poking the sausages, 'You can still date her if you want!" Daehyun continued. YoungJae was shocked, he looked at Himchan and then me, nodding embarassly. 

"Ya!" I acted as though I am charging towards Daehyun, punching him or something. 

Omma fake a cough, "Act like a girl." 

I stick out my tongue and beamed. 

"Mi Ki, I need to washroom, you stay here." Himchan tapped my shoulder and said coldly. 

I nodded briefly and joined Monica and YoungJae, who were preparing the barbeque. "Why so serious?" I scratched my head as I walked, puzzled by Himchan's sudden mood change. 

 

I squatted down and hinted YoungJae to pass me a bag of the hotdog to work on. Then Monica elbowed me, which caused me to almost fell onto YoungJae but he grabbed my hand to support me. 

I gained back my balance and stared at Monica, "What you want?" Whispering secretly. 

"Sorry sorry, didn't mean it." She saluted and whispered. "So how was Himchan?"

I stole a quick glance at YoungJae and looked down, poking the hotdogs. "Nothing much, just.. Confessions." I blushed. 

Monica and I burst into laughter while YoungJae looked at us in shock. 

"Are you done yet? I am hungryyyyy~" Daehyun came over. 

"Let's go back!" I stood up and due to lack of sleep, I lost my balance and Daehyun fetched me as I was about to fall. 

"Are you stupid or too fat to stable yourself?" Daehyun mocked. 

"Second time today." Monica frowned, "Told you to sleep earlier..

Daehyun released his hands after I told him so.

"Hehe.. Nagging." I walked back to the campfire. 

 

                                               

 

"Oh, oppa, you are back?" I sat beside Himchan. 

"Um." He nodded. 

"Are you hungry yet?" I asked. 

"Nope." He shook his head, said coldly. 

"Are you okay?" Monica looked at me and then asked Himchan. 

"I have to make a call, you guys.. Eat well." He stood up and went off.