XVI

Butterfly of Heat.

Someone knocked on the door and it was another nurse that was there; ready to fill in the last bit of information for the child’s file. They looked at each other, thinking about the name until Taemin jokingly mentioned their leader’s girls-name, during the time they cross-dressed.

 

“Eunsook?” Kibum questioned but somewhere liking the name since it would mean something for their leader.

 

The both looked long at each other before both let their eyes wander down to the child in their arms. As long as she isn’t as clumsy as their leader, it would be perfect to name her after him. The dancer stretched his finger out slowly the really tiny face.

 

“Ah… No, that would be so awkward,” the dancer laughed while they were still thinking of a name.

 

“Myunghee?” the blonde tried but didn’t get a reaction from the brunette.

 

“Can you decide please?” the nurse interrupted them and desperately they looked at each other.

 

“Lee Myunghee,” Taemin said, turning towards the woman while smiling his most bright smile towards her.

 

She nodded while leaving them alone in the room, but not for long. The second after the three other guys entered the room with wide grins on their faces, especially when they saw the lovely scene in front of them. The dancer sitting there on the bed, while their baby’s little head with the biggest smile on his face and Kibum with a proud smile on his face, but still rather tired. They all awed at the lovely image and the main vocalist couldn’t help but to take a picture of the lovely little family, even when the two weren’t even in a relationship.

 

“And? What’s her name now?” the leader asked, sitting down on the edge of the bed while the others took in the chairs in the room.

 

“We were doubting,” Taemin started with a stupid grin on his face, looking up at the blonde to continue.

 

“We almost called her Eunsook,” the other continued, looking up at their leader who was about to fall of the bed but then the younger took over again.

 

“No, her name is Myunghee.”

 

The dancer looked again at his friend, leaning closer again, pecking once again his lips. They heard how Jonghyun was howling and whistling at them only to receive a hard cry from the little baby. The parents looked up at the guy, both shooting daggers from their eyes while the rapper tried his best to calm the baby down again and it worked in the end. Taemin took her out of the other’s arms before laying her back in the crib, tucking her back in.

 

“Taemin-ah… we need to go back from the manager,” Jinki muttered, glancing up from his phone with a deep sigh.

 

“But… I want to stay with Kibum-hyung and Myunghee,” he replied with the biggest pout on his face and the most adorable puppy-eyes – even better then those of Jonghyun.

 

“He needs rest, so let them alone for tonig-,” the leader’s sentence was interrupted by their manager walking in.

 

“No… I asked. Taemin can stay here, his schedule is cleared too,” the man said while taking the other three away from the place – with some scolding and nagging, which was worse then the blonde guy.

 

 

-

 

 

Later that night Kibum was lying on his side, staring at their baby girl while in the same small bed there was Taemin, hugging him close to his body.

 

“She’s beautiful,” the elder one muttered while grabbing the dancer’s hand on his hip, intertwining their fingers.

 

“And she has your lips,” Taemin responded, receiving a slight nudge in his ribs.

 

They were silent then, thinking the other was asleep but the brunette was just thinking if he should confess sooner or later. The first cold days were coming up and he hoped that they could stay home one day, so he could tell about his feelings. Only them: Kibum, Taemin and the little Myunghee.

 

“What are you thinking off?” the blonde suddenly asked, shocking slightly that he noticed his sudden tension.

 

“Nothing,” the dancer replied and felt how the other turned around.

 

It was already night, but the light coming from the lanterns outside was enough to cover the room in a light, just enough for them to see each other and the little child. The rapper was so enchanted by the beauty of the young man and then especially his little pout. His hand was on his chin while his thumb went over his full lips before kissing them lightly. After that it stopped, nothing more and nothing less. They were tired but enjoyed the moment they had together now. Kibum had his hand on the place were the boy had his heart, feeling how it was beating like crazy but didn’t really noticed it was because of him. It didn’t take long before they drifted off to sleep, both having a wide smile on their faces. Before Taemin was fully asleep he looked at Kibum’s beautiful and flawless face and then to Myunghee who was sleeping quietly. Their first night all together.