Chapter 9

The Unwilling Bride

 

 

 

“Goodnight what?”

“Goodnight Tabi.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

The sun was set high. The day couldn’t get any better. The weather was perfect for a trip. And trip it is.

 

The day has come for them to enjoy. Today, they are going to the wonderful place called Jeju Island with their producer, Teddy and their YG stan, Seven. They don’t seem to mind. YG artists are very close to each other.

 

 “I’m so excited! And I just can’t hide it~” Bommie sang as they made their way to the airport.

 

“You’re really that excited?” Seven said sounding amused as he watched the redhead sing her hearts out. They are on their way to the airport and he’s assigned as the driver.

 

“Of course! Free from schedules, free from stress, free from anything! This is life!!!” Bommie squealed while saying this.

 

Seven watched in the rearview mirror as the other girls joined Bommie’s excitement.

Suddenly, a certain phone rang. The girls stopped singing and looked for the phone.

 

“It’s mine.” Seven said, raising his hand.

 

With that said, the girls continued their singing.

“Hello?”

 

“Seven.”

 

“Oh. Sajang.”

 

“When will you get to arrive at the airport?”

 

“Hmm, we’re actually near. Less than 10 minutes we’re there.”

 

“Good. Seunghyun was there already. He’s waiting for you.”

 

“Seunghyun? Who’s Seunghyun? Oh! Your nephew! What about him? He’s also joining?”

 

“Yes. And he’s not only my nephew but Dara’s fiancée as well.”

 

“A W-WHAT?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Seven-oppa? Is something wrong?”

 

“Oh nothing Minzy. I just got shocked by my friend’s news. It’s nothing. Don’t mind me.”

 

“Oh okay,”

 

 

 

 

“Did I hear it right?”

 

“Yes. He’s Dara’s fiancée and he’s coming. So you should wait for him.”

 

“Okay.”

 

“Good. I’m hanging up.”

 

After that, the line went dead. He didn’t know that Dara has fiancée already. She’s the closest member to him but she didn’t seem to mention that she’s getting married.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

“Yah Seven-oppa? Why are we still waiting here? Why don’t we check in already?” The maknae inquired.

 

“We’re waiting for someone actually”

 

After saying that, a certain male approached them. He stand infront of them.

 

“Wait? Who is he?” Teddy inquired.

 

“You must be?” Seven said.

 

“Choi Seunghyun.” He didn’t bother offering his hand. He just stated his name.

 

“Choi Dongwook but call me Seven” He said offering his hand.

 

Seunghyun just looked at it then nodded. He reluctantly put his hand down.

 

“Park Teddy.” Teddy butted in. He also offered his hand but was also neglected.

 

‘Rude’ Seven said on his mind.

 

“Are we going already?” CL asked all of a sudden.

 

 CL, Dara and Bom came back after eating some snacks. They didn’t seem to know that there’s a new addition to the group. When Dara’s gaze fell upon a certain figure she froze.

 

“W-wait? What are you doing here?!”

 

“ Welll I guess because I’m joining this trip.”

 

“J-joining? You’re joining?! You’ve got to be kidding me!” She shouted.

 

“Yes I am. What am I doing here if not?” He replied.

 

“I don’t know! Papa YG didn’t say that you’re also coming! Seven-sshi! Tell me! He’s not joining right?” She looked at Seven and waited for his answer. She’s hoping that his answer is in her favor.

 

“Actually yes Dara-yah. Sajangnim called me to confirm it. He’s actually the one we’re waiting for.”

 

“It’s not happening. No.” She doesn’t want to believe it’s happening to her. She shook her head.

 

“Wait. Is something wrong? Why can’t he join us? He’s your fiancée right?”Seven asked. He’s completely puzzled by the situation. They’re supposed to be happy

that they could go together. It’s really wrong. There’s something going on that he doesn’t know.

 

“You knew?!”

 

“Fiancee?!”

 

Teddy and Dara chorused.

 

“Yes. Sajangnim said that your fiancée is joining us.” He said while frowning. He looked at the two and figured out they were really an odd couple.

 

“You have a fiancée?” Teddy said, shocked to know that the girl has fiancée already.

 

“Unfortunately, yes.” She grimaced.

 

“As much as I love to continue watching you all, we all have a flight to catch. Let’s get moving.” CL said, stopping an incoming argument from happening.

 

“Fine.” They all said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

“I really can’t believe my luck. First, you’re here. Second, I’m sitting next to you. Oh what the hell.” She complained. They are now in the plane heading to Jeju. Unfortunately, they are stuck with each other.

 

“What are you really complaining, princess? Aren’t you supposed to thank me for coming with you in this trip?”

 

“Thanking you? Yeah right! How can I enjoy this trip if you’re here?! I don’t wanna be with a dictator. Just for once I thought I would get to enjoy Seunghyun-free days.” She sulked.

 

“So you don’t want me here. What else?”

 

“What else? Oh come on. You know what you are.”

 

“And what I am, actually?” He asked, looking directly at her beside the window.

 

“You’re a SPOILSPORT. KILLJOY. You don’t know the definition of ‘fun’. For you, fun is staying up all night, working your off. And I don’t wanna be with that kind of person. I want to enjoy this trip and having you here? I doubt it.”

 

“Is that what I am to you? You’re not gonna enjoy this trip because of me?” He asked, sounding annoyed.

She doesn’t want him here. Well, definitely, they’re on the same boat. If not for his uncle, he wouldn’t be here.

 

“Yes.” She said, looking at his pissed expression.

 

After that comes eerie silence. Seunghyun pretended to be asleep while she can’t deny to herself that she’d been too harsh.

 

“Aish fine. Because I wanted to enjoy this trip, I have to do this.” She said to herself but loud enough to be heard by Seunghyun.

 

She faced him then poked his cheek.

 

“Seunghyun, wake up.”

 

No response.

 

“Yah. Wake up” She poked him again.

 

No response.

 

“Tabi~” She said one last time.

 

He apparently opened his eyes as he heard her say that.

 

“What?” He said, acting pissed.

 

“I have a proposition to make.”

 

“…”

 

“Aren’t you saying anything?”

 

“I’m listening. So continue.” He closed his eyes again but his hearing is alert to all she’s saying.

 

“Aish.! This guy! What I am saying is that, I don’t want to get mad at you. I can’t enjoy this trip if I’ll continue bickering with you. Hey are you even listening?”


“Yeah, continue.”

 

“How can I continue if I didn’t know you’re even listening?! Open your eyes!”

 

To end it all, he opened his eyes.

 

“Now what?”

 

“Good. Now, as I was saying. I don’t want to argue with you during this trip. I’ll try my best not to bicker with you. I want to enjoy this trip so I’m extending my patience.”

 

“And what if you can’t?”

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“I know you. What if you can’t control your temper? What will happen?”

 

“It will not happen if you’ll not provoke me.”

 

She crossed her arms while saying this.

 

“Well, since you opened that topic, why don’t we want to make it more exciting?”

 

She looked at him with mystery.

 

“What are you heading to?”

 

“You want to enjoy this trip right?” He inquired.

 

“Of course!”

 

“Then I have also a proposition. If you can control your temper during this trip, I mean, if you didn’t argue with me even just once, then, I’ll make you leave my house.”

 

“What?! Is that true? You’ll let me leave the house?!!!” She shouted, attracting some passengers to look their way.

 

“I’m sorry.” She said then bowed to them. She looked at him again, asking him to continue.

 

“So?”

 

“You’re really letting me leave the house? For real?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“Oh and I guess that’s a yes!” She said then smiled.

 

She got to leave the house if she can control her temper.

 

‘Piece of cake’ She said to herself boastfully.

 

“But you didn’t get to hear the whole proposition. It might change your mind.” He said mysteriously.

 

She abruptly looked at him as he said that.

 

“Then what else?”

 

“ That situation will only happen if you control your temper. But what if, if not?”

 

“If not? That will not happen. I’m confident I can.”

 

“Then it’s settled. Well I guess I just have to try to piss you so I can kiss you.”

 

“Wait. What?!”

 

“That’s the other side of our proposition. If we will have an argument, just once, take note, just once, then you lose and I will get to kiss you.” He smirked.

 

 

 

 


“Kiss me?! You’re joking?”

 

“I don’t joke around.”

 

She went silent. Kiss her? He’ll kiss her? No way.

 

“So? You’re backing out? Fine. I understand.”

 

She glared at him. How dare he have that kind of proposition? But she badly wanted to get out of his house and here is the perfect chance. So basically, it’s a take it and suffer the consequence or leave it and regret.

 

“Fine! I’ll agree! I’ll agree!” She shouted. He smirked.

 

“Don’t worry, It will be very exciting.”

 

‘I’m doomed’

 

“And one more thing”

 

“What?”

 

“You’ll call me Tabi during this trip.”

 

“Tabi?”

 

“Yes. Not Seunghyun. Just Tabi.”

 

She looked at him then said. “Fine.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

“We’re here! Yes!!!! We’re here!” Bommie squealed. She hugged them.

They just arrived at Jeju and it’s really breathtaking. They’re infront of the hotel, heading towards the information desk.

 

“Stop shouting! My eardrum is damaged!” CL said completely annoyed at the redhead.

 

“Whatever!” She walked towards the receptionist, followed by everyone.

 

“Goodmorning Ma’am, Sir, how can I help you?” The receptionist smiled and asked them.

 

“Goodmorning Miss, we have actually room reservations in this hotel by the name of Yang Hyun Suk.” CL replied, completely acting like a matured leader.

 

“Oh Mr. Yang! Yes, of course. Are you his talents?”

 

“Yes.”
 

“Are you all going to stay in this hotel?”

 

“Yes, is there a problem with that?”

 

“Uhm, actually ma’am, the rooms that Mr. Yang reserved are only four.”

 

“Four?! How are we supposed to fit in that? Don’t you have any rooms available?”

 

“I’m sorry ma’am but they’re all reserved. It’s peak season. And I doubt you could find other hotels available. We’re having lots of customers these days that booking rooms are a problem.”

 

“Is that it? Guys, what can we do? There’s no room available so I guess we all have to share.”

 

“It’s fine by me. I can share with Teddy hyung.” Seven said.

 

“And I can share rooms with Minzy.” CL said.

 

“And I have to have a room for myself. You know why.” Bommie said.

 

And that leads to the two sharing rooms.

 

“Great. Again I’m stuck with you.” Dara sulked.

 

“So, you don’t want? Are we starting to argue now?” Seunghyun inquired.

 

“Is there a problem unnie?” CL butted in, once she saw her expression.

 

“Of course not! I LOVE to share rooms with him.”

 

“Oh I guess that settles it. You two won’t get a problem with that, right?”

 

“Of course not~” Dara said with full sarcasm.

 

“Then let’s go. I want to rest for a bit.”

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


“AGGGGHHH! WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!!! IS THIS EVEN A ROOM?!!!” Dara shouted at the top of her lungs.

 

“Stop shouting. You’re like your bestfriend.” He said while unloading his things.

 

“Can’t you see we have a single bed.? SINGLE BED. Meaning it’s too small for the two of us! And look! There’s no couch!”

 

“I can see that. What’s the problem with that? Back at my house, we’re sharing the same bed.”

 

“Yes but your bed is big. I bet it could even house 6 people but this, I can’t even move myself with that. How can I sleep with that? There’s no way I’ll be able to sleep.” She sulked. She thought she would enjoy this trip but as of now, she’s getting pissed and pissed.

 

“Then sleep on the floor.” He said, dismissing the topic.

 

“You want me to sleep on the floor? Then why don’t you?” She said to him.

 

“Wait? Are we arguing?” He went towards her.

 

“A-arguing? O-of course not! I’m just joking! I love this room! I love the bed! It’s small but cute! I love everything! Kekekekeke.” She faked laugh.

 

“Good. I thought you’re losing your temper already.”

 

“No! I have lots of patience and kindness stored inside of me.”

 

“Then let’s see.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

“What do you think they are doing?” Bom inquired.

 

“Who?” CL asked.

 

“Of course who else? Duh?! The couple we have here.”

 

“I think they’re bickering already. Didn’t you see their room? The bed? It’s too small. I never thought that Papa Yg could be that clever.” Bom said.

 

“I’m still against this.” CL said.

 

“Yah leader! You should be the one leading this! Papa YG ordered you!” Bom said.

 

“But don’t you think it’s too much for us to matchmake them? Don’t you see that guy’s attitude?! He’s rude. He doesn’t even know how to smile.”

 

“Aigoo CL-roo. I can see that. And as her bestfriend, I’m also concerned. But I want to see her happy.”

 

“And you think he can make her happy? He could hurt her for all we know.”

 

“I know but I trust Papa YG and when he said that Seunghyun is a good man then I’ll believe him. I know that we promised her that we will support her but I want her to experience love as well. If not me, I want it to be her.”

 

“It does just don’t feel right.”

 

“You’re thinking too much CL-roo. We have to do our job here. Don’t you want to see Seunghyun head over heels to Dara? Don’t you want him to fall for her charms? Then this is the right time! I know him to be hardheaded, annoying, mean and rude but don’t you want to see him become cute, lovable, fun and charming also?”

 

CL imagined Seunghyun acting cute towards Dara and even doing Gwiyomi to her so she can’t help but smile at that idea.

 

“Yeah I guess I want that.”

 

“Good. Now we will make sure that they will be together at all times. Okay? Tomorrow, we will perform our job.”

 

“Yes! I really love this mission! Kekeke.” Minzy squealed, totally excited for tomorrow.

 

“For now, we should enjoy  this wonderful BIG bed!!!” Bom said then embraced some pillows.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


After having some rest with their respective rooms, they ate and explored the place nearby. They just went to near places because they will do all the adventure for tomorrow. For now, they just relaxed.  

When they got tired, they again, headed for the rooms.

 

“Do you also have small bed?” Dara asked them.

 

“O-of course. It’s really SMALL. I can’t move.” Bom lied.

 

“Aish. How can we get to sleep on that?” She pouted.

 

“Don’t worry Dara-yah. Maybe  Seunghyun has a strategy on how you’ll get to fit in.”

 

“Yeah right. So I guess I’ll see you tomorrow.”

 

“Okay take care!”

 

They went on their own rooms. She didn’t want this day to end. Not that, she’s enjoying but she dreaded the time they’ll be sleeping. The bed’s really small to sleep in. And she doesn’t have any idea on how they will get to fit in with that especially that Seunghyun has big built.

 

“Good luck to me.” She said.

 

“What are you saying?” Seunghyun said at her back.

 

“Nothing.”

 

After the two of them finished showering, they were faced by the dilemma earlier.

 

Seunghyun laid on the bed with ease. He was now sleeping on the bed while Dara just stood there.

 

“And where am I supposed to sleep? You occupied almost all the space I have.”

 

“Come.” Seunghyun said then widened his arms.

 

She still doesn’t know what to do so she just stood there watching him.

 

“I said come. What are you waiting for?” Seunghyun said starting to get pissed. He’s tired and he wanted to sleep.

 

When she still didn’t move, he grabbed her arms.

 

Due to the force, she landed on his arms.

 

“Yah!”

 

“Don’t move.” He said while settling her comfortably in his arms. Now, he was embracing her from behind. His one arm was under her head while the other one was embracing her stomach. His feet were tangled in hers.

 

“Yah! What is this?!”

 

“I said don’t move. You’re making it hard for us to sleep.”

 

“You’re so close.”

 

“That’s the main point. We can’t fit in here if we’re not this close. So bear with it.”

 

“But…”

 

“Are we arguing?” He said to shut her up.

 

“N-no.! Aish fine!” She said then tried her best to relax.

 

“That’s good. Now don’t move or we’ll both end up on the floor by tomorrow.”

 

He said then embraced her tightly. Her back was in his chest and she could feel his breath under her ears. He’s too close. They’re never been closer like this before and it’s starting to get her uncomfortable.

 

“Stop squirming” He said again then moved her closer to him.

 

She won’t win against him so she just let her. She’s also tired.

 

After minutes of staying in that position, she still can’t sleep.

 

“you’re still moving.” Seughyun said.

 

She thought he was asleep already but she thought wrong.

 

“I can’t breathe. Your hug’s too tight.” She told him.

 

“Fine. Face me.”

 

“W-what?”

 

“I said turn your back and face me.”

 

“No.”

 

“Then you’ll never get comfortable.”

 

She’s tempted to do what he said but she stands her ground.

 

“No. It’s ok. I can manage.”

 

“Fine.”

 

But after minutes passed, she still can’t sleep. That’s why she faced him.

“You’re really stubborn, aren’t you? Now put your arms around my neck.” He ordered her, his eyes still closed.

 

“No way! Why would I do that?”

 

“You’ll never get comfortable in that position. Can’t you just do what I say without questioning it? I badly want to sleep so just do what I say” He said finally opening his eyes to look at her.

 

“Fine.”

 

She put her arms around his neck. He, on the other hand, embraced her and hugged her tightly. This position is really comfortable and she knows she'll get to sleep any minute from now.

 

“Sleep. Goodnight, princess.”

 

“Goodnight.”

 

“Goodnight what?”

 

“Goodnight Tabi~”

 

“Good.”

 

He finally said then closed his eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


TADAH!!! It's an update!!!! YEAH!!!

It's long right?!  ^^. keke. 

continue supporting this fic! I love you all!:)

By the way! I'm on my vacation already! YEhey!:)))