Chapter 4

The Unwilling Bride

 

 

"Right, Let's play, TABI. Two can play the game."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Na mi mi mi mi mi mi mi michigo shippeo

Deo pali tik tik tik tik tik tik tik tikgo shippeo Jeo nopeun bildingeuro jeo pureun haneuleoro Keukae so ri ri ri ri ri ri richigu shippeo


Sori jilleo Eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh 2NE1 Eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh

You gotta ring the alarm Eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh

We 2NE1 Eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh
Meoriga chalrang chalrang chalrang chalrang daedoreuk Eongdeongil salrang salrang salrang salrang heundeulo Meoriga chalrang chalrang chalrang chalrang daedoreuk Eongdeongil salrang salrang salrang salrang heundeulo Uh


Na mi mi mi mi mi mi michigo shippeo Deo pali tik tik tik tik tik tik tik tikgo shippeo Jeo nopeun bildingeuro jeo pureun haneuleoro Keukae so ri ri ri ri ri ri richigu shippeo Eonjena oneulcheoreom nan jayoreubgo shippeo

 

 

 

“Yeah!” The girls did their own pose.

 

“What an amazing performance! Right everyone? Now, let’s welcome once again the  2ne1!!!” The MC introduced them one by one.

 

“Minzy, Bom, Dara, CL. They call themselves as 21st new evolution, also known as 2ne1. Hope we could expect a lot from now on. Continue giving us wonderful performances, okay?”

 

“Neh!” The girls sing sang.

 

The girls smiled at the camera and waved to the audience enthusiastically. Happiness can be felt in the air. They finally did it. They exited the stage with pride.

 

“Waaaah!!! We did it!!! We did it!!!” The leader chanted. CL hugged them one by one.

 

“Unnies! It was daebak! Yeah!!!” The maknae also joined the fun spirit.

 

“What can I say? My girls are really great on stage!!!” YG butted in and congratulated his talents.

 

“Papa YG! It all thanks to you!!” Bom hugged the president tightly.

 

“Easy Bom! You could’ve killed me. You won’t have a president as handsome as me.”

 

“Aish. Papa YG, You’re really, aish!” Bom didn’t know what to say and hugged the president tightly again instead.

 

“Didn’t you think it calls for a celebration? Girls? Are you in?” YG asked with glee.

 

 

 

“HELL YEAHH!!!!” The girls said all together.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

“Cheers!!!!” They tossed their glasses altogether. The president left them to have their intimate celebration.

 

“Waaaaahhhh! It feels great to drink especially on times like this! I can taste victory!!!” The leader is in euphoria once again. CL’s never been proud like this before. Her group did really great.

 

“Yah unnie? Why are you so quiet?” The maknae noticed that her cheerful unnie is silent which is totally odd.

 

“N-nothing. I’m just thinking about something.” She drank her soju straight.

 

“Dara-yah!!! I’m so sorry about yesterday! I’m so intimidated by him! And I really wanted that you two should talk. Are you still mad at me?” Bom hugged her. She knew that she’s still upset about yesterday. She can’t help but to worry about her.

 

“You betrayed me.” She said through monotonous voice. She still can’t accept the fact that her best friend pawned her to the devil.

 

“That’s why I’m sorry. I’ll never do that again, Rabbit! I just thought it would still be best if you could at least talk to him. And I’m right. Now, you two talked that’s why you’re here with us! Aren’t you happy?” Her best friend batted her eyelashes, acting cute as always.

 

“You didn’t know what I have to surrender just to be here.” She said quietly but enough to be heard by her friends.

 

“Surrender what???!!!!” The three shouted at her.

 

“Answer us! What are you talking about?!!! Did he do something to you???!!!!! Did he do what I think he did?” Bom shook her, demanding her to deny the things she’s imagining.

 

“Unnie!! Did he-?!” CL said while carefully observing her.

 

“Yah unnie! You’re scaring us!!” The maknae is close to tears.

 

“Dara…” Bom was losing her patience. Any minute from now, she swear it will be hell if her theory is correct.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Fine! It’s not what you think it is okay? So rest your erted minds! What I’m talking about is that I surrendered my freedom just to be with you guys!” She admitted finally, letting the minds of her members be at ease.

 

“Aish! You could’ve told us earlier! You almost gave me a heart attack!” Bom clutched her chest.

 

“It’s because you guys overreacted! I could’ve if you let me finish! Chincha!” She exploded. The situation’s too much for her.

 

“What really happened unnie?” CL inquired.

 

“I’ll tell you all but you have to help me.” She said, eyeing them one by one.

 

“Okay unnie. But, help with what?” Minzy asked.

 

“See, this is my situation. The devil and I talked yesterday as you all know. We talked a lot of things or merely him, blackmailing me.” She stated.

 

“He did what?!!!” The leader reacted first.

 

“Blackmail you?! Aish!!! That-!!!” Bom reacted afterwards.

 

“Will you all please calm down! I’m not yet finished!”

 

“Fine. Fine. Continue.” CL encouraged her to tell her the details.

 

“He said that I’ll, no, we’ll be able to debut if I live with him.” She said finally.

 

“What?!! Live with him?!!! And you said yes??!! What’s wrong with you?” The leader can’t help but explode.

 

“I said yes because he said that if I chose not to, then I’m free to run away BUT he’ll make sure that you all will not live peacefully.”

 

“He said that?! My goodness! I should’ve known! It’s wrong that I let you talk to him!!! It’s my entire fault!!!!” Bom ranted.

 

“Yeah, it’s your fault! If you didn’t let him talk to her then she’s still be at peace!!!” CL said to Bom, accusing her.

 

“Stop it, you two! There’s nothing I can do. I get to debut but I’ll live with him. I talked to him this morning and I said yes. It feels like it’s too early for doomsday.” She felt exhausted as she said that.

 

“But unnie? What about the plan you’re talking about?” Minzy said.

 

“Right! Thank you maknae for reminding me! Listen, I need your help. You were there when he announced that I'm his fiancee right? He said that we'll be married in two months." The girls were about to react but she was quick enough to stop them. "But no! I don't wanna be married least of all people to him! I love my life! I won't surrender that easily! He may think he won this time but no! I want him to suffer. He made my life miserable so I planned to made his also. I won't marry him and you've got to help me.” She said, laying a beautifully organized plan.

 

“But how will we be able to do that?” Bom asked.

 

“That’s why I need your help! Help me think of ways just to stop my wedding! Anything!”

 

“Well, then it calls for acting like detective, isn’t it? I always love playing like Detective Conan.” Minzy said, feeling the excitement.

 

“Yes. I know that I still can’t stand him but I’ll do my best to fight him. You should support me okay? I can’t do this on my own.” She looked at the girls.

 

“Of course! We’ll never leave you with this battle!” CL hugged her.

 

“So it’s Operation: Make Choi Seunghyun Miserable and Not Marry Sandara Park?” Bom said.

 

“Yes!! That's right! We’re all in this together, right?” She asked again.

 

“Really! It’s high time to show that bastard Choi Seunghyun what we’re made of! Besides, how dare he threaten to make our life miserable! Did he think he owns the world? HUH! We’ll show him that he shouldn’t cross paths with us!  Let him see our girl power!” CL declared. She’ll do anything to protect her members. As a leader, she’ll never let them be harmed.

 

“Thank you girls! I love you all!” She can’t help but be touched by their support.

 

“Stop this melodrama! It’s time to celebrate! Let’s think about that bastard tomorrow. Cause for today, it’s all about victory!” Bom shouted.

 

“2ne1, NOLZA!!!” CL once again led their chant.

 

“Fighting~!!!” She said and looked at them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*I’ll never let you win ‘cause I know I have them. Let’s see who’ll lose first.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Right, let’s play, TABI. Two can play the game. You'll see what a woman can do.* She said to herself then smirked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------

Here's the update as promised!:)

Thank you for supporting me guys!

Keep on commenting! I soo love to read your comments! :))

See u again next weekend! :))