Chapter 5

The Unwilling Bride

 

“Let’s just say…  I’ll do what the cliché’s stories always tell us."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

This is the day when she got to move into that bastard’s house.  She’s prepared though. Armored with her list of things to do, Dara is confident that she could do it. One week ago, he appeared in her life again. And now, she’s set to the dragon’s lair. She checked the paper they prepared once again.

  1. Ignore him. *He always hates talking to his self. Nothing beats silent treatment.*
  2. Don’t let him have his way on everything.  *He’s a born dictator. He can’t stand anyone not following his plans.*
  3. Annoy the hell out of him. *He’s short tempered so it’s easy.*
  4. Make a mess in his condo.  *That guy is a neat freak so do your best to turn his place into a jungle.*
  5. SOON.

 

There. They made that list yesterday. She noted everything Seunghyun’s most hated things. Confident enough that she’ll piss him off bigtime, she put her list inside her pocket.

Because he thinks he’s being kind, he had given her five days to prepare her things. While her group members are excitedly preparing living in their dorm, here she was, sulking in front the bastard’s condo. He had directed her to go straight there when she finished practicing and attending their performance.

It’s been a tough week for her. Yet, nothing could prepare her from this upcoming disaster. With a sigh, she rang the doorbell. She rang it twice but still got no answer.

 

 Impatiently, she bang the front door. *screw doorbell*

 

At last, a grumpy Seunghyun welcomed her.

 

“Why are you banging my door so loud?!” It seems like that he had just woken up straight from his bed.

 

“Well, because it seems like you didn’t hear the doorbell. What’s the use of it if it’s not working for a heavy sleeper like you?”

 

“You could’ve arrived later. Why now?!”

 

“You asked me to come straight at my practice so here I am.” She shrugged.

 

“Do you know what time is it already?”

 

“Oh yes of course. Don’t you know? Well, it’s two in the morning.”

 

“Exactly! It’s too early! Aish!” He threw her a glare then went back into his room without even welcoming her.

*this is just the start Seunghyun* She smirked.

 

Yes, she could’ve arrived later. Her practice finished at around eleven but she choose to arrive in this time to piss the hell out of him. And she’s right.

She decided that she wanted to have some more action so she decided to play by his kitchen. She messed it pretty bad. Feeling satisfied, she called him.

 

“Seunghyun!!!”She called but he didn’t hear her. She dragged her feet into his room.

 

She looked at the figure in the bed. *He looks like an angel-- Wait? What am I thinking?! He may look like an angel but he’s devil inside!*

Stop with the silly thoughts. She must do her mission.

 

“YAH!!! I need help!!!!” She nudged him but he’s still immobile.

 

“YAH!!! Aish! I forgot how heavy sleeper he is.” She looked around for something useful when she spotted his component.

 

*Time for some music*

 

Yeogi buteora modu moyeora we gon party like lilililalala
Mameul yeoreora meoril biwora bureul jipyeora lilililalala

Jeongdabeun mutji malgo geudaero badadeullyeo neukkimdaero ga alright
Haneureul majuhago du soneul da wiro jeo wiro nalttwigo sipeo oh

Nanananana nanananana wow fantastic baby
Dance i wanna dan dan dan dan dance fantastic baby
Dance i wanna dan dan dan dan dance wow fantastic baby

She danced while singing her heart out.

 

Wow fantastic baby
Dance i wanna dan dan dan dan dance fantastic baby
Dance i wanna dan dan dan dan dance wow fantastic baby
Boomshakalaka x3 dan dan dan dan dance”

 

She looked at him but still, he’s nowhere near waking up. She put the volume full blast.

 

“YEAH!!!!” FANTASTIC BABY~”

 

Slowly, his body came to life.

 

“What the hell?!!!!”

 

“Hi Tabi~” She smiled while dancing.

 

“What the hell are you doing in my room, woman?”

 

“I just want to dance.”

 

“Dance?! Dance! Can’t you see I’m sleeping?!”

 

“Oh? I didn’t notice. Should I turn it off?”

 

“Oh damn hell you will!!!” He marched in his component and angrily shut the music off.

 

“By the way Tabi, your kitchen’s really modern. I like the ambiance and the appliances? DAEBAK!” She raised her thumbs up.

Skeptically, he looked at her. He knew she was up to something big.

 

“… and I thought of cooking there, you know, for trial purposes but I don’t know if I did it correct but it seems like—“

 

“What.did.you .do?” He observed her carefully.

 

“Oh! I wanted to cook something for you that’s why I decided to --“

 

“You cooked?!!!! The hell!!!” He quickly rushed into his poor kitchen.

 

*HUH! Deal with the mess, Tabi. I’m outta here! Buhbye~*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“SANDAAARA PARRRKKKKK!!!!!!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Tabi, I forgot to tell that I’m just delivering my things! I still have practice! Bye!!!” She quickly ran into the front door. She said her goodbye once again. “Bye Tabi! Good luck with that!!!”  She squealed then went out completely.

 

“YAH! Come back here!!!” He chased her but he’s slow enough to catch her. He came back into the kitchen, prettily arranging the mess all by himself.

 

“Sandara Park, you’ll pay for this!” He said as he clean up the mess.

 

“Aish! How will I supposed to sleep?!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

“Hello Mr. Choi? Mr. Choi!”

 

“What!!” He shouted.

 

“It seems like you’re not listening to me.”

 

“I was. Fifteen minutes ago.” He said grumpily. He felt like a zombie. He didn’t have a good sleep yesterday. Thanks to that brat.

 

“Is there something that mattered?” Her secretary inquired in the phone. He called her to check the status of his company but he seems out with it.

 

“I didn’t get some sleep.”

 

“O-oh. Why? You and your future bride did some action last night~?” She teased.

 

“Yeah. It will be one hell of an action scene once I saw her.”

 

“OH! Why Mr. Choi?”

 

“You should look at my kitchen and see for yourself.”

 

“You DID it in the kitchen?~ Oh you’re one hell of a man Mr. Choi.”

 

“Enough of the teasing! You know well when I’m in my bad mood! By the way, arrange everything. We’ll get married in two months.”

 

“She finally agreed Mr. Choi? No chasing already?”

 

“She didn’t have to agree for the wedding to continue. She didn’t have much choice.”

 

“Tsk. So much for being a dictator.”

 

“Just arrange everything and I’ll call you again Ms. Kwon.”

 

“Oh yes sir. Good luck~”

 

He ended the call and messed his hair. He’s such in a bad mood. How dare that woman mess with him?! He spent three hours cleaning his kitchen. After that, sleep had invaded him. He decided to cool his head off and do some jogging.

He was halfway out when he spotted some paper lying in his front door. Due to his natural curiosity, he examined it.

 

“Mission: Annoy the hell out of Choi Seunghyun and make him not marry Sandara Park”

 

He read the title and scanned the list below it. After reading it, he formed a conclusion. *So that’s why you’ve become very annoying huh? You wanted to piss me off big time.*

 

He scanned the list once again then smirked. It just ruined my bad mood and now it’s time for some meal. He decided to eat some breakfast instead.

 

 

*Stupid Sandara Park. You’re playing with me, huh? Then let’s play together.*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

“You could’ve seen his face Bommie-ah! He’s soooo mad!!!” She squealed as she relay to her friends the aftermath of her actions earlier. She didn’t get that much sleep also but she’s hella satisfied.

 

“Aish! You should’ve recorder it! How can we enjoy if you’re only telling it to us? We need some action, you know!” The leader said while they were in their practice room, relaxing.

 

“Then maybe next time. His face was precious, I tell you! HAHAHAHAHA! He looks like this!” She distorted her face pretty bad. They all laughed.

 

“Girls~ Seems like you’re having your little fun. Care to share?” YG entered the room.

 

“Papa YG!!~” The girls squealed while running into their beloved prodigal father.

 

“Why are you here Papa YG?” Bom inquired.

 

“Wae? Don’t you want me here anymore?”

 

“Aniyo! But it isn’t everyday you’re visiting us. You’re just coming here to deliver some news.”

 

“You’re one smart chick. Well~ Yah Seunghyun! You can enter now.”

 

At the mention of his name, she quickly looked at the door. And from there, the devil emerged, smiling.

 

*I left him with a bad mood. Why is he suddenly so happy now?!* She wondered while observing him.

 

 

“Hi. Can I borrow my fiancée for a while?” He said.

 

Reluctantly, the girls obliged. They headed into a vacant room.

 

“Well? What do you want to talk about, Mr. Choi?” She said as she looked at him.

 

“So we’re back to Mr. Choi again? Oh yeah right. You’re only calling me Tabi when you’re up with some pranks, don’t you?” He looked at her.

 

“What are you talking about?”

 

“Feigning innocence is never your forte, princess or should I call you now, Dara?”

 

“Stop mocking me! What do you want?” She won’t get intimidated by him again, never.

He didn’t say anything but instead handed her a piece of paper.

 

“What the hell is this?” she asked but he just gave her a look. She decided she just have to open it to know what is it.

 

If she has heart problems, it’s the best time to have heart attack. Here, laid in her hands, their plan. She didn’t know what to say. *How did he have this? I put it in my pocket, right? Right?* She’s still trying to solve this puzzle when he spoke.

 

“It seems like you dropped it in my front door. Care to tell me what this is about?” He gazed at her. Merely by looking, he commanded authority.

 

She’s caught. She knew it. He knew what she’s up to now. She didn’t even enjoyed it to the fullest and yet, he discovered it a little bit too early. *Pabo Dara! Why didn’t you check if you really put it in your pocket?! Now you have to deal with the consequence! Aish! It didn’t even last a day!*

 

“I’m waiting, princess.” He said again.

 

“What do you still want to know? It’s all written there.” She acted without fear. She should show her some confidence in times like this.

 

“Oh My future bride’s acting tough? Should I reward her for that?”

 

“We all know that I didn’t ever agree to your silly idea! I won’t marry you. Be a man and accept that you’ve lost. ” She said.

 

“I’m sorry, princess but losing is never in my vocabulary.” He emphasized every word he said.

 

“Then sorry to say to your vocabulary but you’ve finally added a word, which is spelled as L-O-S-E-R”

 

“You’ve grown with a backbone now, princess. Is it because you have friends now?”

 

“You won’t use them again against me. They already know you blackmailed me into staying at your house! They’re mad at you!” She shouted.

 

“Don’t you know that I could always use my charm to them? They could abandon you for me. I’m that handsome.”

 

“You’re a conceited beast!” She was disgusted by his words to the core.

 

“Yeah, and your future husband.”

 

“Never!”

 

“Yes you will, princess. Trust me. By the way, about that list, you should know that it won’t bother me a bit. Yes, you will piss me but you have to try something harder for you to stop the wedding, princess. That petty list will do nothing but mock you.” He advanced towards her cornered her into the wall.

 

“Princess~” He touched her cheeks but she scoffed. “You want to play, right?” He looked at his eyes. “I’m in the mood for your game. I want to join.”

 

She looked at him like he’s just sprang another head. “What do you mean?” She can’t understand him. He’s always a mystery to her.

 

“You wanted to stop the wedding from coming right?” He asked her.

 

“Oh yeah I will!” She looked at him, determination evident on her eyes.

 

“That’s the spirit, princess. But let’s spice things up. You do all you can to stop me and I also do what I want to do.” He said mysteriously.

 

“What the hell did you mean by that?!” She could detect the impending threat.

 

“Let’s just say…  I’ll do what the cliché’s stories always tell us. What the hero always say to their heroine when they have a stubborn one...”  He traced her face with his fingers as he looked directly into her eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I’ll make you fall in love with me.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------

Yay! I never thought I could update today but I did my best.

thanks for the support! Enjoy reading!:))