Chapter 11

The Unwilling Bride

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After their fun-filled adventure, they retreated in their rooms.  Everyone was exhausted.

All would have thought of sleeping in this kind of situation but the three girls had some other plans.

 

" I never expected this day to turn out like this. " CL exhaustedly said.

"Me too." The maknae said as she joined her unnie in the bed.

"What do you think Bommie?"

"It was a bit extraordinary especially with what Seunghyun had been acting"

"Why worry unnie? Papa YG's plan was a success."

"I know. And I think the great Choi Seunghyun is warming up."

"I didn't expect that also." CL supported.

"Then what about Dara-unnie?!" The maknae asked.

"From my observation, she's still a little bit reserved." Bom answered.

"I can see that also. It seems like Darong is still a hard nutshell to crack." CL said.

Bom scoffed. "I would also be. Remember it's the Choi Seunghyun she's dealing with. The one and only reason why she was running like mad woman for the past years."

"But can't you see it? I think she's really changing him without him knowing." CL replied.

 

They think about it for a while.

 

Bom sighed. "Yeah. I think so too."

"I hope this trip brought them closer or else I don't know what to do." CL breathed.

"Well, then let's just see what happen next. Aish! My head will explode trying to figure out those two" Bom exclaimed.

CL gasped. "Omo don't let that happen. We'll still sell that slightly used brain of yours."

 

When the words sank to Bom's system, "Yahhhh!! Are you saying I'm not using my brain all the time?!!!"

 

CL slightly laughed. "O-of course not unnie. Well maybe sometimes. Keke."

 

"W-what?!!!"

 

"Keke. It's ok unnie. Don't you want my idea? It will really sell a high price. Really! I guarantee you. So if we don't have money and we don't know where else to find, then we'll just look at you then BAM! Then-"

 

She was cut off when Bom ran towards her direction with fire in her eyes. "KYAhhhhh!!!!"

 

Minzy observed the two as they ran around in circles and she can't help but chuckle.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

"I'm sooo tireddd" Dara said then slam herself towards the bed. "Hmmmm... heaven~"

 

"Yah! Wash first. I won't be sleeping with a dirty person."

 

"Then don't. Feel free to sleep on the floor." She said then attempted to sleep.

 

She badly wanted to sleep so that it would be another day. And by another day means she won.

 

She won't be staying with him any longer.

 

'Yes!!! Victory is mineeeee' her evil mind rejoiced at that thought.

 

"No. You will shower."He said with authority as he abruptly make her stand and dragged her to the bathroom.

 

"Yahhhhh!! It's against the law to force a person to do things against his own will!! Yah!"

 

He didn't listen to her rant and continued dragging her until she was inside. "Hmp. Its unfair~~~~ I don't even want to wash up!"

 

"You will and that's an order." He closed the door.

 

After a while, she heard a knock. "What?!"

 

He handed her clothes and towel. " I don't want you roaming around . I'm tired. I don't want to have nightmares."

 

She was about to say something back but she decided against it.

She grabbed the clothes then banged the door.

Minutes passed and she was finished. Seunghyun was sitting comfortably in the bed with his back on the bedpost.

 

"I'm done, your highness"

 

"Good."

 

She was very angry with him at that moment.

Now, after the shower sleep had envaded her.

"Move." She pushed him at the other end. "This is my side remember."

 

Silence remained.

 

None of them was saying anything so she decided to speak.

 

She faced him. "By the way, nice acting."

 

"What?"

 

"You know what I'm talking about. I see through your pretenses. You think I'm dumb? Huh. Acting nice and sweet in front of them is really something. I could say you're really good."

 

"What?"

 

"You're still playing the clueless game. Come on. I know you Seunghyun. You think acting nice will get me to like you? Then think twice. But I must say, you won over my friends. They're really convinced."

 

He looked at her intently while she was saying that. She was confidently sure of her facts. Who was he to contradict? "So you figure it out? Good for you."

 

She smirked. "Yeah. A leopard doesn't change his spots overnight. Same goes to you."

 

"You knew me too well I must say."

 

"Of course. The arrogant, selfish, confident, Choi Seunghyun." She brought her feet up to her chest and hugged them.

 

"Then I guess I have to make a small confession to you."

 

She turn her head towards him. "What?"

 

"I was lying when I said I would let you move out."

 

'What?!' She must heard it wrong.

 

"What was it again?"

 

"I said I won't let you out even if you will succeed with our deal." He said nonchalantly.

 

She stood up abruptly.

Not really caring that she's standing in the bed and him still sitting.

She looked down and shouted. "Whatttttttt?!!!!!!! You!!!!! Deceiving jerk!!!!! You don't know what I've gone through just so I could not get mad at you! I so wanna strangle you earlier when you get that crab away from me and when you put that stupid jacket of yours!!! But what did I do?!!! I let it passsss!!! I freakin' acted like it was nothing!!!!!! Waaaaaaa!!!"

 

He smirked. "So you're mad at me?"

 

"You dare ask me that?!! Of course!!!!! Definitely!!!!! Absolutely!! I'm hella pissed !!!!!Aaaarggggg." She strangle her hair.

She doesn't care if she appeared madwoman to him. She's too mad to even care. Again, he smirked and pulled her wrist so that she was once again seated.

 

"Gotcha."

 

"What-"

 

He kissed her.

 

She was shocked.

 

It was not an ordinary one.

It was a hot kiss. Choi Seunghyun style.

He grabbed her hair as he deepened the kiss. She still closed , not letting him win this situation. So what if he kissed her? She will definitely not kiss back.

Seeing her resolution, he put his arms around her waist abruptly and brought her closer, making her gasp.

 

'Perfect' he thought as his tounge now had the capacity to explore.

 

'He was expert on this! Damn' she thought as it was now hard not to kiss him back.

 

Seconds passed as she felt the need to kiss him back and she surrendered and finally kissed him back.

It tasted good. Damn good. "Mmmm..." she moaned as she finally give in to the kiss.

Seeing that she was so into it, he stopped. She was still in daze when she finally absorbed what happened earlier.

She pushed him. "Why the hell did you kiss me?!!!!!"

 

"Well, you also kiss me back so I guess we'll call it quits." He said as he wiped his lips with his thumb.

"what!!! You kissed me first! You should know it would be an action reaction, you dimwit!!!!" She snarled.

 

"You liked it so it should be fine." She avoid his gaze. She couldn't deny that she didn't enjoy the kiss. It would be totally obvious knowing that for sure her cheeks were red.

 

"But why?! Why did you kiss me huh?!! You like me that much?You're the one who's saying you'll make me fall for you but look at you huh! Suddenly kissing me. Yeah just admit it. You couldn't resist my charm, I'm flattered." She said sarcastically.

 

He smirked. "I won. I just claimed my prize."

 

"What priz-" She stopped.

 

"Omo! You tricked me!!!! You tricked me into getting mad with you!!!! You cheater!!!!"

 

"Took you so long to figure out. Then I guess it's final. You're not moving out. Thanks for your adorable temper."

"Damn.Arrrrrrggghhhhh!" She glared at him then angrily stole the blanket." Then I guess I could finally release my inner grudge on you. The blanket's mine. Back off."

She faced the opposite side. She was fuming mad. That was her chance yet she lost it. She didn't know he could pull such stunt. And then what's worst was that she let him kiss her. And she kissed back. Double damn.

 

He should know that his kisses were lethal.

'Arghhh! Why did she have to be a damn good kisser?!! Wae?!'

 

She was awakened by her thoughts when someone stole her blanket.

She abruptily turned out and it was a wrong move. She was again enveloped by strong arms. One arm was at her waist while the other was on her head.

 

He brought her closer to him. "You're forgetting that the bed's too small for us, princess." He said then tightened his hold as she was squirming. "One more move and I'll kiss you. NONSTOP."

 

He saw the seriousness of his face as she looked at him and that made her stop moving.

 

"Good. Now sleep. Close your eyes and don't you dare open it or else."

 

Fearing his threat, she closed her eyes and soon after she felt tiredness overpower her.

 

"Night princess." Knowing full well that she was asleep, he didn't wait for her reply and soon, both of them were asleep in each other's arms.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------

Hey everyone! Still there?! I'm so sorry that I had updated just now. I'm So sorry because my laptop got broken... T.T 

and seeing that a lot had subscribe, I decided to post this chapter. 

But guys, I think I won'T be able to update for long coz school was definitely really difficult.

Please bear with me okay? I promise I'll give u lots of update as long as I'm back!!! Love u all!