Chapter 8

The Unwilling Bride

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“ Bommie! Aigoo I’m so tired!~ ” she whined. She sat next to her bestfriend in the practice room.

 

“ Yeah~” Bommie also complained.

 

“Since our debut, I never got an entire day of rest.” She said.

 

“Yeah~”

 

“I wanted to relax~”

 

“Yeah~”

 

“Yah! Why do you seem so uninterested?! You don’t want to talk to me? Fine. Hmp.” She was about to walk out when her bestfriend stop her.

 

“No~ I’m just depressed about my non-existent love life.”She frowned then sighed.

 

“Aigoo! That’s all?! You’re thinking about it again?! Aish. Come here!” She embraced her. Comfort is the best medicine for her bestfriend.

 

“What can I do, Dara-yah? I want to be happy with someone else. I want to dateeeee!” She complained once again.

 

“Bommie, you don’t need a partner to be happy. I’m here. We are here! Am I not enough for you?!” She feigned hurt.

 

“No! Of course not!  But…”

 

“Aish!” She dragged her bestfriend to stand.

 

“Yah! Where are we going?” Bommie asked.

 

“We’re sneaking! Let’s eat ice cream.”

 

“Ice cream? Ice creaaam???! YEAH!!!!” She squealed happily.

 

Bommie forget about her dilemma once the food was mention. She knew about that. She forgot everything when it comes to food.

 

“Aigoo Bommie-yah! You’re that happy?!”

 

“Of course! Of course! I miss ice creaaaaaammmm! Ice cream here we gooooooooo!!!!”

 

They ran out of practice room. They sneaked happily with ice cream in mind.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 


 

 

 

“What do you mean they backed out?!”

 

“Sir...”

 

“Miss Kwon!!! You know how important that deal is, right?! Why did you lost it?!!!!”

 

“Sir, we did our best but they didn’t like the concept of our project. It’s too boring they said.”

 

 

“Damn!!! I worked for that project for almost a year and then what?! Where’s my good for nothing brother?!”

 

“Sir, calm down.”

 

“How can I calm down Miss Kwon?!!! I just lost a multi-million project!!!!! What the hell!!! I’m going back!”

 

“You don’t have to, sir! We’re doing our best to bring it back.”

 

“No! I want to handle it personally. Damn.”
 

“Sir, I have something to tell you. Don’t get mad, ok?”

 

“…”

 

“Sir!”

 

“WHAAAT?”                     

 

“Sir…”

 

“What the hell Miss Kwon?! Speak!!! If you won’t speak in ten seconds then-”

 

“It’s a joke, sir.”

 

“-I’ll hang this- What?!”

 

“IT’S.A.JOKE.”

 

“Y-you’re joking?! All of that was a joke?!”

 

“Y-yes. Peace sir! Keke. Everything’s alright in here. The project’s been signed and is doing well. Your brother is brilliant.”

 

“MISS KWON!!!”

 

“Kekeke. You’re too tensed there, Mister Choi! Relax! How’s everything there? Any progress?”

 

“You almost gave me a heartattack! How dare you joke around just like that?”

 

“It’s because we’re friends, Choi Seunghyun! Kekekeke”

 

“Dammit. I’m hanging up.”

 

“Aish. You’re really stiff! Learn to have fun just a little bit. You’re in an indefinite leave but you’re as stressed as I am.”

 

“You do know why.”

 

“Yeah. You badly wanted to work and just lying around there and doing nothing is an extremely difficult job for you.”

 

“You know me well, Miss Kwon.”

 

“Of course~ Kekeke.”

 

“Then I’m hanging up.”

 

“AIsh. You’re really not going to share anything?! Shesh. Too much for being friends! Bye!”
 

 

 

He didn’t say his farewell and ended the call abruptly. She almost gave him heartattack. He just can’t lose a deal like that. Everything he has is important for him.

 

Good thing it was only a joke. If not, all hell will break loose.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 


 

 

“That’s right! Kick it! Yes! Yes! Yes! That’s it!!!! YEAHHH!!!!!” She shouted while jumping and clapping her hands.

 

“Yah! Why are you so noisy?! And I told you that I don’t want any mess on my living room right?” He said.

 

He just arrived from having his usual early exercise when his ‘fiancee’ decided to watch some wrestling show on his TV.

 

“What?!!! I can’t hear you!” She said while paying back her attention on TV.

 

“Seriously?! You’re trying my patience little princess.” He said in a dangerous tone but it seems like she doesn’t really care. She’s too engrossed in the action on the TV to even care.

 

“KYAAAH!!! YESSSSS!!!!! PIN HIIMMMMM! YESSS!” She shouted once again and accidentally spilled the contents of her food on the carpet. She didn’t notice it until then but he saw it from his own two eyes.

 

“SANDARA PARK!!!! OUT IN THE LIVING ROOM, NOWWWWW!” He shouted with all his might. She was disrupted by his booming voice and she looked at the pool of mess on his carpet.
 

‘Oh, oh! I’m dead meat’

 

She knew he hated mess - any kind of mess. That’s why, she knew she’s in trouble. And what’s best for her now is to run, run and run.

 

“Sorry! Kekeke.” She said then went to his room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 


 

 

After many agonizing minutes, Seunghyun is back in his room. There, he saw her busily doing something on her laptop.

 

“Hmmm, what will I say to her? Hmmm, I’m so glad to know that you’re my fan, dot. I’m also looking forward to meeting you, dot dot dot. Continue supporting us, neh?” She said as she keyed in her reply.

 

“Are you always like that? Saying thing when you’re supposed to type it?” He said as he walked towards her.

 

“It’s just a habit.” She said then closed her laptop. She eyed him. She has to tell him something but she’s still weighing if it’s the right time for this especially that she got him mad earlier.

 

“Uhmmm, Tabi~” She began while looking at her tangled fingers. She doesn’t know how to begin her sentence.

 

“TA.BI~. You’re calling  me Tabi when you’re into some tricks or some favor. Which one is it this time?” He tried to catch her eyes while saying this.

 

“Uhm, the latter one actually.” She’s still looking down.

 

“Spill. And look into my eyes this time. I will not listen unless you look and talk to me.”

 

“Aish, fine! It’s really a hard request. You see, Tabi, we’re almost celebrating our 100 days anniversary. And you said that we’ll be marrying in two weeks’ time right?”

 

“Yes. And there’s no way in hell I’ll let you back out.”

 

“Yes and I know that. That’s why… I’m asking you if we can move it two months from now.” She said then looked at him.

 

“Two months from now? What’s really your plan, princess? You know you can’t escape me this time.”

 

“I know that now, right?! That’s why I’m here! I’m not escaping! I’m just telling you to move it. I even gave you my approval! We have

busy schedule and going out for just couple of days will affect our schedule. Please? Can you move it?”She was giving him her puppy dog eyes. She’s just waiting for the effect.

 

“It’s already been settled.”

 

“But! Can’t you do something about it?! YA, TABI~ I can’t be a wife in two weeks’ time.”

 

“What if you escape this time?”

 

“You know I’m an idol! An idol that’s just recently debuted! How can I escape from you? TABI~ “She looked at him once again.

 

“If I agree to this, you gave me your word that you’ll not escape this time?”

 

“Of course!”

 

“Then fine.”

 

“Fine? Did I hear that right? It’s fine? Fine as in ok?! Ok?! You agreed already?! Kyyaaaaaa! Thank you Tabi~~”She said then hugged him.

 

She was to excited to care that she’s even holding him in her arms. She noticed it when she saw him stiffened.

 

“Opps sorry. YESSS!”  She squealed once again then called her bestfriend. She exited the room with a smile.

 

After her exit, he called his uncle.

 

 

 

“Hello uncle, I did what you told me. I granted her a two months extension. If not for your request, I won’t do it.”

 

Thank you very much, son. I just don’t want her to be so stressed. And we’re celebrating their 100 days in the industry that’s why she can’t afford to go to you in Europe.”

 

“Yeah, I know. You said it a million times.” He said in a bored tone.

 

“And I have another request to you again.”

 

 

“You do know  I can’t say no to your requests that's why you're always asking, right?”

 

“Of course, I’m like a dad to you. This is my request. You see, the girls are going on a trip to Jeju for their celebration. Although Teddy and Seven is there, I want you to come as well.

 

“For what?”

 

“I wanted  enough boys to protect my girls. They’re precious to me.”

 

"Why not hire a bodyguard?"

 

"Then it would be too obvious. And I want them to relax this time. Enjoy their trip as their prize for their hardwork."

 

“You really want me to come?”

 

“Of course. So is that a yes?”

 

“Did she know I’ll come?”

 

“No. And that would be a surprise. Don’t you think?”

 

He’s weighing his option before saying his agreement. Truth be told, he doesn’t want outings. He has no time for that before and even if he has, he still won’t. Trips for him are just burdensome and will exhaust all his energy. He doesn’t see it as fun. But now that his precious uncle is requesting for his presence, he doesn’t have the courage to say no.

 

“Fine. I’ll come”

 

“Oh, thank you very much, Seunghyun-sshi! You’ll definitely enjoy this trip! I promise!”

 

“Yeah, I guess.” But his reply is opposite to what he’s feeling. He doesn’t think he’ll enjoy it. It’s just a waste of energy.

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

Yes! You're not hallucinating, I've updated! ^^.

I'm so sorry for not updating for weeks. I had my finals. Actually, I still am, right now. But I can't stop myself from writing this chapter.

It was supposed to be a filler chapter for the next event on the next chapter. So I want you to stay tuned.

I love you all! :) thank you for supporting me.