Chapter 1

The Unwilling Bride

                                           “ Yes you can run, but you definitely can’t hide “

 

 

 

 

 


 

" Lady Park! Come back here! You'll be dead if your grandfather find out you're running away again! "

 

" I don't care!!! "

 

" Please my lady. Come back! "

 

Yeah, I don't care. The old man can kill me if he wants to but I'll never succumb to his will.

 

I continue running from the mansion.

 

'I'll never go back to that place again, I swear!!! '

 

I spotted a taxi and frantically waved my hand.

 

'Yes! My savior! Thank you!'

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Lady Park Come Back! "

 

" Hell no! " I shouted then closed the door.

 

" Ahjussi! Airport please. "

 

I quickly reached for my phone then dialled Bommie's number.

 

" Bommie. Airport. ASAP "

 

I ended the call and sighed.

 

I escaped for now. Yeah, for now.

 

 

 

 

 

" So, you're going to the airport, my lovely bride-to-be? "

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

That voice sounds familiar. I looked into the mirror and receive the greatest shock of my life.

 

There, in the passenger seat, is the devil incarnate, giving his sweetest smile.

 

 

 

'I'm screwed'

' my life'

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

BLAAAAGGGG!

 

“Ouch! “

 

“Yah! Dara! What happened to you?! “ Bom asked her, a look of concern is written all over her face.

 

“Just a nightmare “ She said, trying her best to get up.

 

“Do you mean, another nightmare? About HIM again?“ Bom inquired, carefully observing her actions.

 

“N-no, of course not. I’m just dreaming about catching something then falling into the cliff. Maybe that’s why I fell. That’s all.”  She said, trying to get back to bed to sleep.

 

“Dara, just be honest! You’re dreaming about him again! And when you’re dreaming about him, it’s never a good sign! “ Bom said, raising her voice.

 

“You’re paranoid Bommie. Sleep! You need it. We might not get a lot when we debut.“ She said, dismissing the topic.

 

“Aish! You little rabbit! Just because I’m excited about our debut, I would forget about your nightmares. Fine! If you said, it’s alright. Then, I believe you. You’re like a sister to me Dara. We’re close to reaching our dreams, I wanted you to be fully happy and I won’t be at peace when I know that you’re bothered. “

 

“Bommie, I’m ok. Really. Go to sleep. We have practice tomorrow. I don’t want to keep you up all night. Besides, I won’t let you sneak some corn tomorrow if you act like that! “ she threateningly said.

 

“Fine! You do know how to scare me. Sleep tight, ok? Scream if you need me and I’ll be there no matter what. “ Bom said.

 

“You’re really paranoid! Geez. Leave! Quick! “ She said, pushing Bom to the door.

 

“ Goodnight Dara-yah! “

 

“Night Bommie! “ She smiled while closing the door.

 

*sigh

 

I can’t believe I’ve dreamt of him again. Why of all this time?

In two years, I got to sleep peacefully. But just these few days, I kept dreaming about him.

I shouldn’t be affected about it. But I am.

I can’t stop thinking all the time.

I worked hard for my freedom, even begged for it. I begged that old man to give me at least five years of freedom even if it cost my pride.

That tiny amount of years is what I needed to be happy before I enter the hell’s dungeon called marriage.

He didn’t believe me at first but I may have some luck with me during that time that he gets to agree afterwards.

I have my freedom for the past two years. I used it well. I used that opportunity to follow my dreams. I trained under YG Entertainment and in weeks’ time, we get to debut.

Everything’s in order.

But I know it’s not that easy. I know he’ll come to get me.

That’s  because he didn’t believe my deal with my grandfather, said that even if he gave me those five years of freedom, I won’t marry him.

That’s why, he started chasing me.

Two years ago, we were like cat and mouse, running around in the city.

But I guess,I really am lucky. He’s badly needed in the expansion of their architectural firm in Europe.

And now, he’s been away for two years.

He’s wrong in a lot of things but he’s right about not wanting to marry him.

He’s right. I won’t marry him. Never.  I’ll fight him with all my strength.

I’ll never let him win.

 

 

He’ll never get to marry me.

 

I promise.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

“Sir, I brought the things you ordered. “ the man said, handling him a thick folder.

 

“Is this all? “

 

“Yes sir. Nothing’s missing. Even the schedule of practice is detailed. “

 

“Good. You did pretty well. You may go. “

 

 "But Mr. Choi, why do you need this Sandara Park investigated? Is she a prime competitor of our firm? “

 

“No. “

 

“Then? “

 

“It’s because she’s my fiancée. It’s only proper to know her whereabouts when I’m out for almost two years. It’s not too late to catch up, right? “he said, scanning the pictures and files bit by bit.

 

 "Oh! You really must love her sir. She’s lucky to have someone like you!“ the man smiled at his boss but suddenly lost it when he saw his expression

 

“Just go. “

 

“A-ah yeah sir. If there’s nothing you need, then I’ll leave. “ the man hurriedly left.

 

Choi Seunghyun read the papers. He scrutinized it as if he’s reading a report.

Detail by detail, he analyzed it, stopping at some pictures attached to it.

 

 

“So, this is what your life is when I was gone, huh?! “ Seunghyun smiled as he flip the pages " I must say you did a pretty good job of running your life. I'm impressed you managed to do well despite the fact that you're penniless. You're really something, princess. "

 

 

 

" But sad to say, your playtime's over. Be ready, your little world will be shaken. Two years of freedom’s enough. “  he said, eyeing the picture of Sandara and Bom, having the time of their life at a bar, totally wasted but having fun.

 

 

 

 

 


“ And yes you can run princess, but you definitely can’t hide " he added then smirked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------

First chapter's out! ^^.

uhmm, I really wanted to have poster of this story.

Does anyone of you knows how to? Can you do me some for this story? :)

Just message me. Thanks!!!

Enjoy the update!